Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu I feel this time he will go..

Haan...if he doesn't go how will the story progress...he will go coz J's life is in danger..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

All star mL acting similar ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ comg in other people talks very easily smiley18 & harming their relationship with FL or others smiley18

Ghum ML also came under bad guy influence & was treating his daughter as paraya..now FL cleared his mUs finally

This Ani also same.. he comes under S influence a lot smiley7smiley7 & there she told J stays with Adiโ€ฆ he right away believed it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ when Rudr told him that J stayed with him whole time ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆjealousy has damaged Aniโ€™s brain completely smiley7

he already was having the assumption of closeness between jhanak and AK. I donโ€™t think he trust SK. Jhanak showed him that also. Ani is a jal kookda and his love is extreme. The problem with him is that he treat jhanak as his property and he canโ€™t bear any phone call or hand shake also of another men. He canโ€™t bear jhanak moving from his life. We have seen also in ad shoot his mind stops working in jealousy. In shopping mall when AK did hand shake with Arshi he did not have any issue but with jhanak he is extreme possessive. Even now he thinks he has complete right over her. The way he looked at jhanak phone , the walk while coming towards jhanak it was all scary and like how a shakky husband behaves .
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

he already was having the assumption of closeness between jhanak and AK. I donโ€™t think he trust SK. Jhanak showed him that also. Ani is a jal kookda and his love is extreme. The problem with him is that he treat jhanak as his property and he canโ€™t bear any phone call or hand shake also of another men. He canโ€™t bear jhanak moving from his life. We have seen also in ad shoot his mind stops working in jealousy. In shopping mall when AK did hand shake with Arshi he did not have any issue but with jhanak he is extreme possessive. Even now he thinks he has complete right over her. The way he looked at jhanak phone , the walk while coming towards jhanak it was all scary and like how a shakky husband behaves .

Yes ... In yesterday's episode, Krushal was so convincing as a crazy, possessive and jealous lover while he was approaching J from behind...J got scared and said that she felt uncomfortable...the way he tended towards her with certain degree of nuanced aggression, even I was scared of him..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Ab Ani kya karega!!mardon ki soch he knows well na!!He knows men can't resist J...they are tempted to be close to her...this along with his frozen brain cells resulted him to believe J staying with AK๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, yesterday, in his monologue, he said mujhe galat sabit karo..kis baat pe usse galat sabit kare J!!that she is not staying with AK???but even if it's untrue, will he accept the child to be his own???? He doesn't remember that night, so whether she stays with Aditya or not, how does it affect the paternity??? Koi logic nahi hai iss statement me ..

what he wanted to listen that she does not stay with AK. This wonโ€™t affect paternity it was just for his own good that he will be relaxed that there is no men in jhanak life. Why he is not able to accept the paternity is bcoz of AK existence in jhanak life. If she is not staying with AK ani could have trusted and believed jhanak that he would have crossed the line. He also said ki agar maan le ki maine tumhen dhokha diya hai but still you are staying with AK. So itโ€™s AK existence that is troubling him. Baccha is not the issue for him.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu I feel this time he will go..

Yaa Mayuri hope so.. sometimes promos r bit misleading.. though he cares for her .. but without questioning Adi he went is confusing me
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa Mayuri hope so.. sometimes promos r bit misleading.. though he cares for her .. but without questioning Adi he went is confusing me

He will do some tamasha...first he may refuse to go...but later definitely he will.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yaa exactlyโ€ฆ he doesnโ€™t care about anything related to Arshi.. she is there or not doesnโ€™t make any difference in his life..

But with Jhanak it makes a lot difference.. J โ€˜s existence only is a big matter for him.. away from him or near him.. he canโ€™t bear any guy near or around her .. thatโ€™s what first time Adi told him.. that ur very possessive for Jhanak which I saw .. so try to trust her little if u donโ€™t trust other people.. but he never trusts her at all.. he knows she is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜, & many gets attracted to her .. just like him smiley36..so now he thinks her as his own .. that phone call scene was only very visible.. about how shakki he is ..he was happy when she was with his family as a big supporter.. but that phone came .. he felt someone else is trying to snatch his that moment

Dibya_C thumbnail

There will be an entire episode on AK Ani jhagra...be assured about it!๐Ÿ˜‚

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa exactlyโ€ฆ he doesnโ€™t care about anything related to Arshi.. she is there or not doesnโ€™t make any difference in his life..

But with Jhanak it makes a lot difference.. J โ€˜s existence only is a big matter for him.. away from him or near him.. he canโ€™t bear any guy near or around her .. thatโ€™s what first time Adi told him.. that ur very possessive for Jhanak which I saw .. so try to trust her little if u donโ€™t trust other people.. but he never trusts her at all.. he knows she is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜, & many gets attracted to her .. just like him smiley36..so now he thinks her as his own .. that phone call scene was only very visible.. about how shakki he is ..he was happy when she was with his family as a big supporter.. but that phone came .. he felt someone else is trying to snatch his that moment

how come he was so comfortable when J went away to Mumbai.

He was all set to move on in life with Arshi. When he J at the reality show - he was laughing with Arshi; clapping for Shristi and had no thoughts of J. Even if his love could be defined as intense; he is very capable of shelving J's thoughts away after a while and easily resigning to a life with Arshi. Makers have not made his case for crazy after J. They make it seem like when she is before him; he wants total control of her; more in a property way that loving way. He is not wanting what is best for her, but rather what he wants her to be.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also I can understand possessiveness; if he has intent to keep her with him. He knows she is leaving after Bou bhaat; and is not interested in stopping her or getting rid of Arshi. The hypocrisy is what gets me most. I was hoping after yesterday's episode where J reminded him of how he begged for Arshi's win; he would realize how unfair he was being - living with Arshi and yet objecting to AK's presence in her life. It has to be only abt her thrusting the baby in his face...he has no leg or right to object to her living with AK otherwise.