Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

When J is dancing smiley36 Ani canโ€™t even remove his eyes nor blink also from her smiley36smiley36 & he said I hate you to her๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ his gaze r soft towards her after all this ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

When J is dancing smiley36 Ani canโ€™t even remove her eyes nor blink also from her smiley36smiley36 & he said I hate you to her๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ his gaze r soft towards her after all this ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

Is episode up Ashu ?.HS nt uploaded

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

When J is dancing smiley36 Ani canโ€™t even remove her eyes nor blink also from her smiley36smiley36 & he said I hate you to her๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ his gaze r soft towards her after all this ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก

The wordings of song are sensuous looks like Ani is uncomfortable and is not able to control his feelings for jhanak. He is trying hard. Kuch yaad aayega kya isko.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U believe his nonsense talks!!๐Ÿ˜†

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Is episode up Ashu ?.HS nt uploaded

no Jiyaโ€ฆ saw today clip on insta smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

The wordings of song are sensuous looks like Ani is uncomfortable and is not able to control his feelings for jhanak. He is trying hard. Kuch yaad aayega kya isko.

more then yaad smiley36 he is busy giving her ๐Ÿฅฐ lovey dovey looks smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

U believe his nonsense talks!!๐Ÿ˜†

I donโ€™t believe smiley36 Thatโ€™s y I wrote smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

more then yaad smiley36 he is busy giving her ๐Ÿฅฐ lovey dovey looks smiley36

Ani jo bolta hai uska ulta hi karta hai. So In his dictionary I hate you means I love you.
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Ani jo bolta hai uska ulta hi karta hai. So In his dictionary I hate you means I love you.

Yaa exactly.. those eyes smiley42 when he was saying that to her .. it just says I love you..

& he only told us so many times smiley36 that he canโ€™t hate her .. he gets weak front of her .. u get weak front of that girl whom u love โค๏ธ

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Pregnancy Nahi hoga to cyst jaisa meagre trouble nahi hoga...makers have to show something serious if they are planning to ditch pregnancy...may be cancer...otherwise how they will redeem Ani!!Ani should be shown taking care of J if she's suffering from some serious disease and life risk is there...despite his mistrust on her and wrong accusations, he will be by her side and make her win this battle.

oh no..I donโ€™t want jhanak to have cancer,,and suffer more..that girl never stops suffering ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ..but if she thinks sheโ€™s pregnant..they must have done the deed..or does jhanak also have memory loss and think they did it..but they actually didnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚