Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

I very much want to believe that the much awaited redemption track is incoming but at the same time I don't understand how Arshi fits in this situation, as makers have abundantly made it clear that she will always be relevant....

Like she is just going to be okay with Ani leaving her and everyone behind to go care for Jhanak?!

No! ofcourse not! Arshi will not leave him...she only gives dhamki of leaving him.. whenever Ani asks her to leave, she doesn't go...so she will blackmail him saying you have stayed with me as husband, now it will ruin my reputation if you leave me...Ani being an emotional person may not be able to leave her ..

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

even I am doubtful whether he will go to mumbai . The promo is just AK informing ANI not ani reaching mumbai. The way he has been not helping jhanak when needed now days he wonโ€™t go this time also. Today episode will decide lot of things. If today also he wonโ€™t come and help her then I donโ€™t think he will go to mumbai.

I am thinking also same. Ani will not redeem easily n not so early in the series. Leena will mostly show adi informing about jk condition. As trp is not affected much after baby drama started though it's not increase also.

Dibya_C thumbnail

even I am doubtful whether he will go to mumbai . The promo is just AK informing ANI not ani reaching mumbai. The way he has been not helping jhanak when needed now days he wonโ€™t go this time also. Today episode will decide lot of things. If today also he wonโ€™t come and help her then I donโ€™t think he will go to mumbai.

R a how long will the makers keep Runak out of common frame!! whether they hate each other or love each other they have to be shown in a single frame...

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

No! ofcourse not! Arshi will not leave him...she only gives dhamki of leaving him.. whenever Ani asks her to leave, she doesn't go...so she will blackmail him saying you have stayed with me as husband, now it will ruin my reputation if you leave me...Ani being an emotional person may not be able to leave her ..

Leena mata can show anything regarding arshi to keep relevant in the screen now. It can go either way blackmail or jk sending as ni back to arshi.

great_love thumbnail

That's the point!today is an important episode...we are expecting whether J will dance, whether she will fall unconscious, whether there will another face off between Runak before she leaves, when she will leave..etc etc...they will create hype and release the episode online as close as to tv premier to ensure more people watch on tv to garner more trp..

Yup, today episode will also come at night as last time in fire accident track same stargy was used

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Leena mata can show anything regarding arshi to keep relevant in the screen now. It can go either way blackmail or jk sending as ni back to arshi.

Ofcourse J will send him back!๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't expect Runak union as couple anytime soon! They will keep on loving each other man hi man...but saath nahi ho payenge ..I am talking about leads being on the same frame..

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail

When I have holiday episode was not uploade. smiley19 smiley19smiley7

Waiting since morning for Ani reaction to see smiley42smiley42smiley42

Behuda markers smiley7smiley7

great_love thumbnail

Ofcourse J will send him back!๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't expect Runak union as couple anytime soon! They will keep on loving each other man hi man...but saath nahi ho payenge ..I am talking about leads being on the same frame..

Wo ani if go to mum in future then to keep trio in one screen he can forcefully take back in Bh house for taking care of her with arshi/sh doing some villan activities to harm baby that will also future track...

Ms is not possible so early as it just started

great_love thumbnail

Nice capture raunak smile moment with good background score smiley9

great_love thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ibhavyasachdeva/3456723227819740382?igsh=MTNuYWRmMzZvaXN2eQ== Ab yeh laloon BH mein kya kar raha hai. Still not started mumbai shoot. Kolkata mein to next day start ho Gaya . Jhanak abhi tak mumbai nahi pahunchi kya

So raunak still together. So Mumbai promo will come end of this month like last one Kashmir one which was released in ahead of months before.