Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

Lord knows how many episodes later J will reach Mumbai and AK will ask Ani to come but all I know is to never trust Pre-caps because remember when we got excited for the Mumbai reunion pre-caps where they both wore white and looked angelic? yeah...

Also, WHY DO JHANAK EPIS COME OUT SO LATE AT TIMES LIKE???? it's 2:43 am here and I am waiting for the episode to release like every other episode releases on time but the one I wait for -___-

That's the point!today is an important episode...we are expecting whether J will dance, whether she will fall unconscious, whether there will another face off between Runak before she leaves, when she will leave..etc etc...they will create hype and release the episode online as close as to tv premier to ensure more people watch on tv to garner more trp..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Did anyone read the article that stated Jhanak is actually not pregnant but its just an ovarian cyst?! So, after all these accusations and putting Ani on the spot and all these strong monologues from J, where she will fight for her child's rights till she dies and won't repeat her mom's mistakes....... all of this is just going to vanish?

Wouldn't this make Ani hate her even more >.>

Is this a joke.....

the doctor canโ€™t diagnose pregnancy unless a blood test is done to,prove pregnancy..which has to indicate the hormones produced by the embryo..hcg hormone.. but I read that rarely a cyst can produce this hormone
Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the doctor canโ€™t diagnose pregnancy unless a blood test is done to,prove pregnancy..which has to indicate the hormones produced by the embryo..hcg hormone.. but I read that rarely a cyst can produce this hormone

Pregnancy Nahi hoga to cyst jaisa meagre trouble nahi hoga...makers have to show something serious if they are planning to ditch pregnancy...may be cancer...otherwise how they will redeem Ani!!Ani should be shown taking care of J if she's suffering from some serious disease and life risk is there...despite his mistrust on her and wrong accusations, he will be by her side and make her win this battle.

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Pregnancy Nahi hoga to cyst jaisa meagre trouble nahi hoga...makers have to show something serious if they are planning to ditch pregnancy...may be cancer...otherwise how they will redeem Ani!!Ani should be shown taking care of J if she's suffering from some serious disease and life risk is there...despite his mistrust on her and wrong accusations, he will be by her side and make her win this battle.

first of all makers as of now donโ€™t want to whitewash ANI. AK is already there to take care of her . From shaadi track we have seen this if some other person is available for caring jhanak he does not take the initiative. He tries but stops so I donโ€™t believe this twist.
szsiddiqa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

FYI

home pregnancy test can result positive:

• Certain medical conditions can cause high hCG levels, including:
    • Ovarian cysts
    • Kidney disease
    • Cancers of the ovary, bladder, kidney, liver, lung, colon, breast, and stomach
    • Disorders affecting the pituitary gland
    • Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
  • Medications: Some medications can cause a false positive, including those that contain hCG.
  • Hormone supplements: Taking hormone supplements can cause a false positive.
  • Molar pregnancy: A rare mass that grows in the uterus during early pregnancy can cause high hCG levels.
shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

FYI

home pregnancy test can result positive:

• Certain medical conditions can cause high hCG levels, including:
    • Ovarian cysts
    • Kidney disease
    • Cancers of the ovary, bladder, kidney, liver, lung, colon, breast, and stomach
    • Disorders affecting the pituitary gland
    • Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
  • Medications: Some medications can cause a false positive, including those that contain hCG.
  • Hormone supplements: Taking hormone supplements can cause a false positive.
  • Molar pregnancy: A rare mass that grows in the uterus during early pregnancy can cause high hCG levels.

Tumour cysts are not life threatening first of all. I serious donโ€™t understand why they will get this twist. Makers create a situation where both leads are right in their pov but situation is wrong. Now with this how jhanak will prove herself correct . All the trust of good basus will go for a toss now. FL ko itna strong dikha kar they canโ€™t do this . Unless bts comes I donโ€™t believe
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

first of all makers as of now donโ€™t want to whitewash ANI. AK is already there to take care of her . From shaadi track we have seen this if some other person is available for caring jhanak he does not take the initiative. He tries but stops so I donโ€™t believe this twist.

Ani's redemption will start in Mumbai...I am confident about it whether they go MC way or serious illness way..audience is disgusted with Anirudh's sudden change of behaviour...he has to be redeemed at this stage... atleast leads need to be in one frame...Mumbai track will ensure that..

shanakanj thumbnail

Ani's redemption will start in Mumbai...I am confident about it whether they go MC way or serious illness way..audience is disgusted with Anirudh's sudden change of behaviour...he has to be redeemed at this stage... atleast leads need to be in one frame...Mumbai track will ensure that..

Leena ko audience se kuch farak nahi padta . Usko jo story dikhaani hai woh wahin dikhayegi. Ani redemption before jhanak becoming a superstar does not make sense. His redemption will start only after his MU gets cleared . How this will happen no idea. I am doubtful that whether he will go to mumbai or not. Letโ€™s see whether what they show in today episode. If today ANI helps her when she is abt to slip I can still think he might go to mumbai . But if he stops himself despite didi not in bosti then what will make him to go to mumbai. No idea.
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I very much want to believe that the much awaited redemption track is incoming but at the same time I don't understand how Arshi fits in this situation, as makers have abundantly made it clear that she will always be relevant....

Like she is just going to be okay with Ani leaving her and everyone behind to go care for Jhanak?!

Edited by Sama16 - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail

I very much want to believe that the much awaited redemption track is incoming but at the same time I don't understand how Arshi fits in this situation, as makers have abundantly made it clear that she will always be relevant....

Like she is just going to be okay with Ani leaving her and everyone behind to go care for Jhanak?!

even I am doubtful whether he will go to mumbai . The promo is just AK informing ANI not ani reaching mumbai. The way he has been not helping jhanak when needed now days he wonโ€™t go this time also. Today episode will decide lot of things. If today also he wonโ€™t come and help her then I donโ€™t think he will go to mumbai.