Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

he seems to be doesnโ€™t involve in her personal matters

But he planted doubt in Aniโ€™s mind..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

that pic of Krushal in ur siggy smiley42 he looked extra handsome in yesterdayโ€™s epi smiley42

Yesss...he is looking cute and hot at the same time

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But he planted doubt in Aniโ€™s mind..

Yaa & now it has become poison โ€ฆ
MMR2810 thumbnail

Yaa & now it has become poison โ€ฆ

Exactly....earlier I agree he wanted to toy with Aniโ€™s insecurities ...but now an innocent unborn baby life involved.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Did anyone read the article that stated Jhanak is actually not pregnant but its just an ovarian cyst?! So, after all these accusations and putting Ani on the spot and all these strong monologues from J, where she will fight for her child's rights till she dies and won't repeat her mom's mistakes....... all of this is just going to vanish?

Wouldn't this make Ani hate her even more >.>

Is this a joke.....

Edited by Sama16 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

Did anyone read the article that stated Jhanak is actually not pregnant but its just an ovarian cyst?! So, after all these accusations and putting Ani on the spot and all these strong monologues from J, where she will fight for her child's rights till she dies and won't repeat her mom's mistakes....... all of this is just going to vanish?

Wouldn't this make Ani hate her even more >.>

Is this a joke.....

Don't believe these articles....just to create sm buzz they are releasing daily new articles.

Sama16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Don't believe these articles....just to create sm buzz they are releasing daily new articles.

Ah damn, okay makes sense, cuz I was like after all this please don't tell me its a cyst not pregnancy -___-

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ibhavyasachdeva/3456723227819740382?igsh=MTNuYWRmMzZvaXN2eQ== Ab yeh laloon BH mein kya kar raha hai. Still not started mumbai shoot. Kolkata mein to next day start ho Gaya . Jhanak abhi tak mumbai nahi pahunchi kya

Sama16 thumbnail

Lord knows how many episodes later J will reach Mumbai and AK will ask Ani to come but all I know is to never trust Pre-caps because remember when we got excited for the Mumbai reunion pre-caps where they both wore white and looked angelic? yeah...

Also, WHY DO JHANAK EPIS COME OUT SO LATE AT TIMES LIKE???? it's 2:43 am here and I am waiting for the episode to release like every other episode releases on time but the one I wait for -___-