Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

In ghum FL canโ€™t become mom, now in rishta also FL canโ€™t conceive they said .. hope now for Jhanak they donโ€™t say that smiley19โ€ฆ then that way Ani will regret his words of all he said to Jhanak smiley18

If the show goes false pregnancy way, then how Ani will regrets his actions or words ?then whatever Ani said about Janak will become true.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

R a if they show J cannot conceive they can keep Arshi relevant...in future, when Runak reunites and will be planning baby, Arshi madam tapak padegi as a surrogate!!

Eeewww....I hope I am proven wrong!๐Ÿคง

Pl don't say ๐Ÿ˜… you know na Leenaji โ˜บ๏ธ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I can see this logic; but by this if he dreamed to and wanted to be her husband; then he was stringing Arshi along for his benefit and actively deceiving her while waiting for Jhanak to commit? One way or the other his character is damned. I am not saying we need a perfect ML, flawed ones are more appealing; but he is wrong both ways - lying in stringing Arshi along quoting only insaaniyat for J; kept Arshi hanging with lies; while in reality he obsessively loves J; everything he did was with hope that Runak would happen per his own words; then on J's refusal deciding to marry Arshi being a devoted husband, yet still wanting J's love and loyalty. None of this makes any sense.

Ofcourse he has many wrongdoings! He has committed some terrible mistakes..keeping Arshi as the standby is one of those..and he will pay for his wrong decisions ..again Arshi is not J...when Ani will get clarity that he wants only J in his life, Arshi will create problems and will not leave him so easily...the process will be further complicated due to his decision of accepting her as his wife in public..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Pl don't say ๐Ÿ˜… you know na Leenaji โ˜บ๏ธ

Baapre!!ab lag raha hai sach me iss show ka addiction chhodna padega!

Since aag track, I switched on and switched off from the show depending on what's shown..but ye sab gandagi ka dose badta raha to have to stop watching completely..

I didn't come for such filth on the first place! With Anishit marriage makers have already maligned the pure essence of the show...Now with pregnancy track they have maligned Runak...aur fir abhi Infertility and all dikhake aur gandagi felani hai to I am out!

If pregnancy is true, I am expecting MC..and again Runak separation with Anirudh's redemption and J's career track plus avenging her mother's ordeals from BBG and Srishti...

If no pregnancy and some serious health complications, then my expectation would be to see Anirudh's undivided care in such a tough time in J's life..

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

If the show goes false pregnancy way, then how Ani will regrets his actions or words ?then whatever Ani said about Janak will become true.

if he realises .. & whenever she falls sick .. he gets more sensitive towards her
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ofcourse he has many wrongdoings! He has committed some terrible mistakes..keeping Arshi as the standby is one of those..and he will pay for his wrong decisions ..again Arshi is not J...when Ani will get clarity that he wants only J in his life, Arshi will create problems and will not leave him so easily...the process will be further complicated due to his decision of accepting her as his wife in public..

[/QUOTE

Yup - I am just waiting for him to recognize and acknowledge his hypocrisy - that should start his brain cells working finally.

The cyst theory is interesting. When the dr pressed J's stomach she had pain, normally in pregnancy there is no pain. If true this is awkward now, because they acheived the aim of clarifying to viewers that Runak had a physical relationship without the sting of MC. It can allow J to move on knowing when it came to the crunch Ani did not believe her; yet not making the situstion traumatic enough that she will hold it against Ani for life. Till there is acknowledgement of consumation; Anishi half marriage cannot be easily disregarded.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

In either of the case, it needs to be shown that at some point Anirudh recalls the events..

that toh will definitely happen one fine day but currently I feel more than mc this will bring more drama. Coz mc hota toh jhanak would cry and be hurt, ani might have felt bad but baaki bh wouldโ€™ve been happy ki bala tali.. now they all can do tandav
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Well in reality they still consumated right? Ani will still be wrong, but yes J does not have any proof that it happened unless Ani remembers; but then this would be typical Leena - to move forward without closing loops.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

that toh will definitely happen one fine day but currently I feel more than mc this will bring more drama. Coz mc hota toh jhanak would cry and be hurt, ani might have felt bad but baaki bh wouldโ€™ve been happy ki bala tali.. now they all can do tandav

That producer stated correctly during the iv...sirf trailer dikhaya hai, abhi picture baki hai!!kya siyappa chala rahi hai Leena!๐Ÿ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Well in reality they still consumated right? Ani will still be wrong, but yes J does not have any proof that it happened unless Ani remembers; but then this would be typical Leena - to move forward without closing loops.

R a in this case Ani will recall at some point...it will generate greater drama..