Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Girls smiley36 this new article is written by someone Anum Kazi smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-jhanak-is-not-pregnant-find-out-the-real-reason-for-her-collapse_211371

& the one who keeps writing nonsense article of MC always smiley37 her name is Aishwarya nair smiley37 I found out just now smiley37

Aishwariya Nair, Keralite ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

What more can I write now..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yaa I too rem that part smiley36 so that doc told shayad smiley37 nanhi jaan pal rahi hai smiley37

This is not Leenaji mistake we are wrong that every dialogue of this serial was focused.โ˜บ๏ธ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

In ghum FL canโ€™t become mom, now in rishta also FL canโ€™t conceive they said .. hope now for Jhanak they donโ€™t say that smiley19โ€ฆ then that way Ani will regret his words of all he said to Jhanak smiley18

Can happen star has same theme... And that sells

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Aishwariya Nair, Keralite ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

What more can I write now..

I know that smiley36 Maya smiley36 nothing more to say ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yaa I too rem that part smiley36 so that doc told shayad smiley37 nanhi jaan pal rahi hai smiley37

Jhanak aur aditya ko farzi doc ki baat seriously nahi lena thasmiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Can happen star has same theme... And that sells

Yaa โ€ฆ in that new show I think ML has problems he canโ€™t become dad who recently got married on show scc to promos., so all star same theme is going on
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In ghum FL canโ€™t become mom, now in rishta also FL canโ€™t conceive they said .. hope now for Jhanak they donโ€™t say that smiley19โ€ฆ then that way Ani will regret his words of all he said to Jhanak smiley18

Ashu in ghum season 1 also they said same..Sai was infertile.

She gave birth to savi.

In yrkkh also they told Akshara had miscarriage..but they had shown one baby survived.

So with my experience am saying they can't show FL is infertile. ..because it completely closes the door for new generation.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes he was ready to move on...coz he accepted it as his destiny...remember his monologue after J left and Arshi came back to home...he said jo gayi wo jiye apni zindagi...ab jo hai mujhe usi k sath jina hai...plus he is an extremely sensitive person, in a good way as well as in a bad way... that's why he cannot tolerate anything wrong happening in front of his eyes and jumps into the situation to improve it ..in aag incident we cannot deny that Arshi needed more attention given the gravity of the accident and its impact on her physical and mental wellbeing..I am notsaying his decision to support Arshi was entirely correct...it was partially wrong on his part ...and due to this, along with wrong decisions on the part of J also, now he is into this murky situation..He thought since half marriage rituals are done, so let's comfort Arshi and declare her as his wife...

Regarding SR...I don't think he was going to perform the 'act' that very night...even if we don't consider his attachment with J, he being a sensible person would not have proceeded given Arshi's physical condition..it was again to make her feel loved and comfortable...he was feeling bad and guilty for her condition...you can see the moment he asked for Arshi's win from J, he gradually started to go back to his original non touchy behaviour towards Arshi..

His love for J...well..it's weird...makers are now showing he forgot the events of Kashmir night...actually before the pregnancy track I strongly believed intimacy happened between Runak that night...and Anirudh was consciously confessing his feelings towards J...but given his characteristic traits and concern for J's career, he would not have gone to the extent of making her pregnant...So, when makers showed that he forgot about the night, it is to justify his character only..coz in senses, he would never do this with J without protection at that stage...and again his love for J...I feel his personality changes when J is near him coz of the improbability of getting her as his wife...as his lover...as his haq..J always rejected the marriage..so his hidden desire of becoming her husband in its true sense has been shattered again and again...if the relationship between J and him was a normal one, we would not have seen such divergence in his behaviour when J is around...

I can see this logic; but by this if he dreamed to and wanted to be her husband; then he was stringing Arshi along for his benefit and actively deceiving her while waiting for Jhanak to commit? One way or the other his character is damned. I am not saying we need a perfect ML, flawed ones are more appealing; but he is wrong both ways - lying in stringing Arshi along quoting only insaaniyat for J; kept Arshi hanging with lies; while in reality he obsessively loves J; everything he did was with hope that Runak would happen per his own words; then on J's refusal deciding to marry Arshi being a devoted husband, yet still wanting J's love and loyalty. None of this makes any sense.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She gave birth to savi.

In yrkkh also they told Akshara had miscarriage..but they had shown one baby survived.

So with my experience am saying they can't show FL is infertile. ..because it completely closes the door for new generation.

I know .. stating they may say that.. cause they need drama.. but for story to continue at later stage they may get pregnantโ€ฆor adopt .. to continue the story line
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

She gave birth to savi.

R a if they show J cannot conceive they can keep Arshi relevant...in future, when Runak reunites and will be planning baby, Arshi madam tapak padegi as a surrogate!!

Eeewww....I hope I am proven wrong!๐Ÿคง