Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Leena herself is farzi!! Runak lovestory ka lollipop deke hume show k liye addicted banaya aur ab serving us all nonsense!!๐Ÿ˜† And the funniest part...we are buying it!!๐Ÿ™ˆ

Yeah we are addicted to runak lollipop.. how sweetsmiley9smiley42smiley36

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I agree with that . He is jimmedari driven person. He want best for his jimmedari. When jhanak was his jimmedari he wanted best for her . Till realty show Arshi was his jimmedari so he wanted best for her. He might not be crazy but in jealousy he does crazier things . When jhanak left Kolkata he did not have any idea that where she went and at that time he just wanted her safety and it was better for her to stay away from BH. What he was doing with Arshi was all act . The moment Arshi is back with confidence again he is throwing tantrum on her. But Arshi is right abt him whenever jhanak hurts him he is all ok with Arshi but not physically. In yesterday episode he was out of control . It was outburst due to AK call and he could not control what he was saying . Whatever he said he did not mean it.

if he did not mean it - he would be thinking abt what she said - that she did not have that kind of relationship with AK. And at least try to see her pov. If he is against everything she stands for then at least one can understand. Here he agrees with her regarding Shubo; regarding the karz stance J took, he can see Jethu Choton Badoma Appu staunch support of her. He believes it - that is why he is saying it. His belief maybe bcos of his deep insecurity where she is concerned. If he was perfect and then criticizing her - it is somewhat understandable. Here he is actively deceiving Arshi - making her feel they are married and calling her his wife, while in monologues he is saying he is not married; asking no begging Arshi to stay, these are very destructive behaviors - he is deceiving and playing with people's emotions; when he is fully aware of his own feelings. If he is rejecting J which is ok if he cannot remember what happened; why then run behind her with expectations.

Typical - self centred personality. Wants to do zimmedari of Arshi; wants to give her status of wife; will stay with her in one room; yet still wants J's complete attention, love and loyalty; keeps following her around. If he decided to have Arshi out of zimmedari why is there any expectation from Jhanak? She already said she is leaving and will come back with proof, so if she is lying the situation will go away and anyway no one other than good /basu's are outrigh believeing her abt the baby. So why is he abusing her like this? The part where she said the way you have insulted a girl - was heartbreaking and they showed the insults in excruciating detail. No other woman than J will put up with this. She did for all that he did for her post her mom's death. When he said yesterday I did it all for you - he removed any self from the statement and it hurt her. He made it sound like he was selflessly doing things for her. Bullcrap...he was doing it because of his feelings for her - not as some charity or selflessness with no expectations. He said after the shoot night fiasco that she destroyed the dreams he had for both of them....where did zimmedhari to Arshi go then...if he had dreams for Runak. He dreamt of Runak SR, where was zimmedhari to Arshi where is his selflessness? He is deceiving himself with saying he did everything selflessly, everything he did had a personal interest with expectations in return. He wants her to stay with him forever - while he os married to Arshi - selfishness at the core. His zimmedhari and love are all subjective to the situation at hand. His only zimmedhari is societal acceptance as wife, emotional cheating and running behind another girl obsessed are not part of it.

Edited by PPak - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

I told u no smiley37 I was so waiting for another mc article smiley37smiley37 & we got cyst now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ I canโ€™t stop my laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ smiley37

Looks like she got to know about our channel plans... She changed the track... ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Girls smiley36 this new article is written by someone Anum Kazi smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-jhanak-is-not-pregnant-find-out-the-real-reason-for-her-collapse_211371

& the one who keeps writing nonsense article of MC always smiley37 her name is Aishwarya nair smiley37 I found out just now smiley37

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

he was taken aback smiley36 by that news

Usse zindagi ki shock lagasmiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Looks like she got to know about our channel plans... She changed the track... ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Maya this both article is by 2 different people smiley3smiley37
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Tum logon ka khauf bahut hi bhayankar hain ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Usse zindagi ki shock lagasmiley37smiley37

Yaa I too rem that part smiley36 so that doc told shayad smiley37 nanhi jaan pal rahi hai smiley37
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Someone tell me...ye jo hum itna article k content ko lekar discuss kar rahe hai, usse writer ko paise milenge kya!!!๐Ÿฅด

Please make me understand the economics!๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

In ghum FL canโ€™t become mom, now in rishta also FL canโ€™t conceive they said .. hope now for Jhanak they donโ€™t say that smiley19โ€ฆ then that way Ani will regret his words of all he said to Jhanak smiley18