Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

I think i listened this doctor ne aur test karne ko kaha tha but jhanak was confident

Kit test ke baad hi doctor said you r pregnant and then said need to do few more test.. upar se aditya ok bhi boli jhanak pregnant hai.. his n jhanak shock expression I remembersmiley37smiley37

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Main unki Bengali serial Guddi dekhti thi starting me...fir she made it so dirty that I left mid way..

Coming to the false pregnancy...how come J will be considered a cheater!! Doctor told her about the pregnancy...and she knew it's a possibility given the intimacy with Anirudh that night...

Aur I went to YT to check latest episode updates of Mithijhira to verify whether false pregnancy track is running...yes!she is showing it๐Ÿ˜‚

Ofcourse BH will scream saying she tried to frame Anirudh falsely.. but if she is becoming unconscious frequently, it has to be some serious disease.. Anirudh will be initially angry, but given her health condition he will tend to her ..moreover, no pregnancy and not staying in AK's house will reunite man hi man J ko apna banani ki khwaish๐Ÿ˜‚ And he will recall that night in some days, may be in Durga Puja to realise that J was right about their intimacy...

If you ask me, I will be happier if it's a false alarm...coz I really hates the idea that makers showed her pregnant so early, at such an young age...moreover, what crap is this k intimacy equals pregnancy!!!

Let's see what dramatics will unfolded by Leena now!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

First time i impressed Leenaji that she knows how confused viewers.doc said that you are pregnant but you should doing some other test.

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

actually pregnancy track didn't give them the desired outcome so maybe they are going back and restarting jโ€™s career.. I guess I am the odd one here who feels this is interesting than mc.. I never wanted them to show a 22 year old girl pregnant then mc was even more traumatising.. so I prefer this medical issue over mc..

Most of us don't want pregnancy track n want to see j career. Now if they show jhanak not pregnant this will prove she is liar and trying to frame Ani out of jealous.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First time i impressed Leenaji that she knows how confused viewers.doc said that you are pregnant but you should doing some other test.

Again open ended choda madam Leena ne!!tasting the waters basically...now given audience reaction, if the article is proved right, I will not be surprised..

Dibya_C thumbnail

actually pregnancy track didn't give them the desired outcome so maybe they are going back and restarting jโ€™s career.. I guess I am the odd one here who feels this is interesting than mc.. I never wanted them to show a 22 year old girl pregnant then mc was even more traumatising.. so I prefer this medical issue over mc..

I am with you...โœŒ๏ธ

Words words

EmeraldStar thumbnail

According to Leena Ji all characters are farzi including doctor in this showsmiley37smiley37

Edited by EmeraldStar - 1 months ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what a twist this would be!!๐Ÿ‘.. Leena thrives on giving shock for trp and this could be a crazy shock! Actually when the pregnancy promo came, even before mc theories, there were speculations what if she isnโ€™t actually pregnant as the doctor had told other tests have to be done and kit also can give incorrect resultsโ€ฆ many a times ovarian cancer and other diseases have pregnancy symptomsโ€ฆ this track would be far more interesting than mc.. on one hand everyone would be sure j framed him but ani would end up remembering the night. Also itโ€™s practically, biologically, technically and logically not possible for a man with high fever to impregnate someone toh cyst hi rakhte hai.. kuch logic toh hogaโ€ฆ

If it is going to be a false pregnancy, Janak character will be deemed by everyone. Not sure what the makers are planning. End of the day even she is not pregnant, they consummated their marriage which is a fact.

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

According Leena Ji all characters are farzi including doctor in this showsmiley37smiley37

Leena herself is farzi!! Runak lovestory ka lollipop deke hume show k liye addicted banaya aur ab serving us all nonsense!!๐Ÿ˜† And the funniest part...we are buying it!!๐Ÿ™ˆ

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

If it is going to be a false pregnancy, Janak character will be deemed by everyone. Not sure what the makers are planning. End of the day even she is not pregnant, they consummated their marriage which is a fact.

In either of the case, it needs to be shown that at some point Anirudh recalls the events..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Kit test ke baad hi doctor said you r pregnant and then said need to do few more test.. upar se aditya ok bhi boli jhanak pregnant hai.. his n jhanak shock expression I remembersmiley37smiley37

he was taken aback smiley36 by that news