Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Don't believe this articles. Everywhere only MC and false pregnancy articles flowing. Lokks like makers wanted good jump in trp and it was not pre planned but they did not get as expected. So now they want to reverse the mess. but false pregnancy is too much . They can't project FL a cheater. TRP will fall. They are getting TRP due to all big dialogues of Jhanak. N

exactly downfall of jhanak is decrease in trp. They completely messed up with this track.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

Bado maa has beautiful voice too.. actors new bts โ€ฆ looks like after pack up they r playing antakshari smiley36.. so new show FLs r there .. but no actress from Jhanak show r there except bado maa & Minu

Maya ring in Aniโ€™s hand smiley42smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_3OyR7Pbk1/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Babu is singing along dil hai chota sa๐Ÿ˜†

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Kuch aur test bhi karne ko kaha tha per jahnak main patience kaha hain apne sirji se jo milna tha๐Ÿ˜… bahana jo mil gaya tha kolkata Jane ke liye

But doctor clearly said na she is pregnant? on what bases she said? kit test bhi kiya tha nasmiley44 Hey bhagwan is show mein ho kya raha hai smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what a twist this would be!!๐Ÿ‘.. Leena thrives on giving shock for trp and this could be a crazy shock! Actually when the pregnancy promo came, even before mc theories, there were speculations what if she isnโ€™t actually pregnant as the doctor had told other tests have to be done and kit also can give incorrect resultsโ€ฆ many a times ovarian cancer and other diseases have pregnancy symptomsโ€ฆ this track would be far more interesting than mc.. on one hand everyone would be sure j framed him but ani would end up remembering the night. Also itโ€™s practically, biologically, technically and logically not possible for a man with high fever to impregnate someone toh cyst hi rakhte hai.. kuch logic toh hogaโ€ฆ
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

All prediction going wrong.. time n energy gone wastesmiley19smiley36

thatโ€™s y better to watch bts smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Babu is singing along dil hai chota sa๐Ÿ˜†

supporting his bado maa smiley36 as on show they donโ€™t trust him smiley36
Varsha188 thumbnail

But doctor clearly said na she is pregnant? on what bases she said? kit test bhi kiya tha nasmiley44 Hey bhagwan is show mein ho kya raha hai smiley36

I think i listened this doctor ne aur test karne ko kaha tha but jhanak was confident

Shalinim153 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
After reading IF Article, Mera dimag Kam Krna bnd hogya hai. Now I also feel Jhanak is not pregnant but it doesn't mean there is nothing happened at that night b/w Ani Jhanak. It's just she must not be pregnant only thing once she got +ve result she remembered that night and thought it is true. Seems Leena will going this way so neither FL will look dumb and ML ki b MUs clear hojyagi ki there is nothing b/w Adi and Jhanak. Ab bs yhi theory hai mere mind Mai agr ye news correct h toh. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Firefly_shines thumbnail

exactly downfall of jhanak is decrease in trp. They completely messed up with this track.

actually pregnancy track didn't give them the desired outcome so maybe they are going back and restarting jโ€™s career.. I guess I am the odd one here who feels this is interesting than mc.. I never wanted them to show a 22 year old girl pregnant then mc was even more traumatising.. so I prefer this medical issue over mc..
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Dibya tum Leenaji ko bahut ache se jantee ho . Hum to first time tortured hain unki writing se , tum shayed pehle se tortured โ˜บ๏ธ

Main unki Bengali serial Guddi dekhti thi starting me...fir she made it so dirty that I left mid way..

Coming to the false pregnancy...how come J will be considered a cheater!! Doctor told her about the pregnancy...and she knew it's a possibility given the intimacy with Anirudh that night...

Aur I went to YT to check latest episode updates of Mithijhira to verify whether false pregnancy track is running...yes!she is showing it๐Ÿ˜‚

Ofcourse BH will scream saying she tried to frame Anirudh falsely.. but if she is becoming unconscious frequently, it has to be some serious disease.. Anirudh will be initially angry, but given her health condition he will tend to her ..moreover, no pregnancy and not staying in AK's house will reignite in Anirudh the man hi man J ko apna banani ki khwaish๐Ÿ˜‚ And he will recall that night in some days, may be in Durga Puja to realise that J was right about their intimacy...

If you ask me, I will be happier if it's a false alarm...coz I really hated the idea that makers showed her pregnant so early, at such an young age...moreover, what crap is this k intimacy equals pregnancy!!!

Let's see what dramatics will be unfolded by Leena now!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago