Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Arre just read the jhanak article..now what nonsense is this?smiley36

Arthi don't believe till we see in bts or in episodes.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

no wonder Mayuriโ€ฆ we donโ€™t get anyโ€ฆ whatever we get is genuine with videos .. & those r posted from setโ€ฆ they seems to be their staff or their own mediaโ€ฆ but nothing they tell what it isโ€ฆ itโ€™s surprising to find it when it airs.. that makes it more interesting

Remember during Arshi didi marriage time also many articles flooded, one was didi is running away from Mandap..

MMR2810 thumbnail

I told u no smiley37 I was so waiting for another mc article smiley37smiley37 & we got cyst now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ I canโ€™t stop my laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ smiley37

Tomorrow she will say J carrying twins..

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Arthi don't believe till we see in bts or in episodes.

Hope this article turn into false else jhanak will be shown as cheater and not trust worthysmiley44

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They canโ€™t do this now to jhanak. She bombarded BH with dialogues and now this false pregnancy will completely proves that she did try to frame ANI. It will be also proved that she can not be trusted . But the article looks convincing except ANI taking to hospital. They canโ€™t cook the tumour cyst from their side . I guess it will be AK who will take her to hospital. I seriously donโ€™t want this article to be true . Let the MC happen I donโ€™t mind but not this one

and this would mean Ani was true all along and he was dead sure that nothing happened between them in Srinagar. May be J is not sure how people conceive, she thought that by hugging and shoulder kiss, one can become pregnant. But Ani was sure that nothing of that sort happened and he was screaming at the top of his voice that Nahi Hua tha, Nahi Hua Tha Nahi Hua Tha.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

this IF lady always posts nonsense only ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ so I never take it seriousโ€ฆ

If it was not pregnancy.. it will look like J made fool out of herself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & even made Ani to look stupid .. accusing him front of all his familyโ€ฆ

Then where both will have to hide their face ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ

Ager false pregnancy sahi hai phir jahank ko ani Suraj chand aur bhagwan sab dikha dega๐Ÿ˜…

MMR2810 thumbnail

Hope this article turn into false else jhanak will be shown as cheater and not trust worthysmiley44

Exactly ๐Ÿ’ฏ...if they don't want to show baby...it's better to show MC not this.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Bado maa has beautiful voice too.. actors new bts โ€ฆ looks like after pack up they r playing antakshari smiley36.. so new show FLs r there .. but no actress from Jhanak show r there except bado maa & Minu

Maya ring in Aniโ€™s hand smiley42smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_3OyR7Pbk1/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Arre just read the jhanak article..now what nonsense is this?smiley36

no idea Arthi smiley36 now I only trust bts
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Remember during Arshi didi marriage time also many articles flooded, one was didi is running away from Mandap..

now again they started.. I donโ€™t think any news they get from the set.. so making their own ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ