Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

omg what is this smiley37 this same reporter for so many days was saying MC from past month.. now what is this smiley37smiley37.. no wonder from show they donโ€™t get any news about the track so all r assuming their own theory..

doc made her to do pregnancy test & it came positive .. though later J didnโ€™t show any pregnancy symptoms smiley37smiley37 & now this smiley37

This show is giving u lots of surprises Shruti smiley36

Ohh between hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ smiley31smiley27

As soon as I saw this article I came running to your post๐Ÿคช

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Shruti ..

How are you..

Don't think much.

Daily they are posting random articles.

MMR2810 thumbnail

omg what is this smiley37 this same reporter for so many days was saying MC from past month.. now what is this smiley37smiley37.. no wonder from show they donโ€™t get any news about the track so all r assuming their own theory..

doc made her to do pregnancy test & it came positive .. though later J didnโ€™t show any pregnancy symptoms smiley37smiley37 & now this smiley37

Yess ashu...I believe only bts...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I told u no smiley37 I was so waiting for another mc article smiley37smiley37 & we got cyst now ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ I canโ€™t stop my laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ smiley37
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

They canโ€™t do this now to jhanak. She bombarded BH with dialogues and now this false pregnancy will completely proves that she did try to frame ANI. It will be also proved that she can not be trusted . But the article looks convincing except ANI taking to hospital. They canโ€™t cook the tumour cyst from their side . I guess it will be AK who will take her to hospital. I seriously donโ€™t want this article to be true . Let the MC happen I donโ€™t mind but not this one
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ha ha .๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

If they show ...then J will turn into biggest fool and a big cheater

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yess ashu...I believe only bts...

no wonder Mayuriโ€ฆ we donโ€™t get anyโ€ฆ whatever we get is genuine with videos .. & those r posted from setโ€ฆ they seems to be their staff or their own mediaโ€ฆ but nothing they tell what it isโ€ฆ itโ€™s surprising to find it when it airs.. that makes it more interesting
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arre just read the jhanak article..now what nonsense is this?smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

First of all jhanak already left and ANI is attending the reception so in front of ANI it wonโ€™t be revealed if the cyst spoiler is even true. But hats off to the imagination of reporter the article looks convincing true but even it was false pregnancy and tumour cyst will be only revealed in mumbai not Kolkata . So there are loopholes in the writing also. I donโ€™t think makers have revealed this twist. They are themselves cooking it . First MC and now this tumour . ๐Ÿ˜‡

this IF lady always posts nonsense only ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ so I never take it seriousโ€ฆ

If it was not pregnancy.. it will look like J made fool out of herself ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ & even made Ani to look stupid .. accusing him front of all his familyโ€ฆ

Then where both will have to hide their face ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ฆ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

They canโ€™t do this now to jhanak. She bombarded BH with dialogues and now this false pregnancy will completely proves that she did try to frame ANI. It will be also proved that she can not be trusted . But the article looks convincing except ANI taking to hospital. They canโ€™t cook the tumour cyst from their side . I guess it will be AK who will take her to hospital. I seriously donโ€™t want this article to be true . Let the MC happen I donโ€™t mind but not this one

Exactly...After this no one believes j....and ANI will strongly believes that J tried to frame him.

So I prefer MC over this twist.