Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 hours ago

You have a way with words, smiley32 smiley27

The pain, hope, love & acceptance, i felt it smiley19

I hope they will leave and create their own home. Let the downfall of the Poddars begin, it is way over due.

Esp. Ruhi, Vidya smiley35

Can't wait what's to come.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 hours ago

Thank you for the tag! Very well written smiley32smiley20smiley27

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Let me know how was it if you guyz are still here and following the show.

it was so good…wish we could get this in the actual episode..Armaan finding out by himself 😊
chinnuu_20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: How_you_doingg

Thank you everyone for your kind words. smiley31

Without any bakwas, here is the next update.

Part 1

"If equal affection cannot be

Let the more loving one be me"

~W.H. Auden~

As Abhira entered their room and had one look at Armaan and she knew what had happened.The room was dark with only moonlight coming from the window. The atmosphere of the room was heavy. Armaan sat at the foot of the bed.His body hunched over as if the weight of the world pressed on his shoulders. His one hand gripped her medical reports so tightly that his knuckles had turned bone- white. In other hand, his phone still beeping with unread messages. His eyes bloodshot as he stared blankly ahead.He looked utterly broken.

Armaan” she called. His eyes met hers and her hand went to her belly. The gesture did not go unnoticed by him and his jaw clenched.

Armaan” she tried again, soft and unsure.

Armaan's eyes narrowed and all the emotions he had been holding back came crashing down. He stood up abruptly and asked “Why?”His voice barely audible, as if it physically hurt him to speak “ Why didn't you tell me Abhira?”

Abhira replied slowly, her throat tightening “I…. I couldn't

“You couldn't? " "You couldn't tell me that you are pregnant. That you are going to have our baby." His voice turned soft on the mention of baby and his eyes turned towards her stomach. “That... That this pregnancy can kill you” his hands shook as he held up her crumpled reports. His face twisting in pain.

How long were you going to keep this from me, haan. How long? Until it was too late. Until-” And he turned away from her.His back to her as he fought for control. The overwhelming wave of grief and rage threatened to consume him, but he couldn’t let her see him break down. Not yet.

Abhira’s eyes filled with tears as she reached out for him. “Armaan, I didn’t want to hurt you. I was going to tell you, I swear, but I needed time… I needed time to process it myself.”

He turned back to her sharply, his eyes blazing with pain. “Time? You needed time while you were carrying OUR child, knowing it could kill you? And you didn’t think I deserved to know? That I had a right to know"

" I know..... I know Armaan. But I-" she tried to assure him.

" No , you don't!" His eyes wild with fear and anger. "You don't understand what you are doing to me! You are not just risking your life but condemning me to hell!"

Armaan was loosing it, his biggest fear, loosing Abhira, is coming true. The fact that she had kept it from him, that she was willing to risk everything, is making him crazy.

"You have to let it go, Abhira," he declared.

Abhira froze. She had known it was coming—she had felt it in the air between them since the moment he found out. But hearing him say it, hearing the words spoken aloud, made it feel real in a way she wasn't prepared for. Her heart shattered, and her hand instinctively went to her stomach, protective, desperate.

"No," she whispered, her voice raw with pain. "No, I won’t. I won’t kill my baby. I won’t… I won’t."

Her words, though soft, hit him like a punch to the gut. Armaan flinched, his heart constricting painfully not for himself but for her. Tears welled up in his eyes. He couldn’t breathe, couldn’t think. All he knew was that he was about to lose everything.

Armaan dropped to his knees and said, "Abhira…” His voice was barely audible, laced with a grief that cut through him like a blade. “I know… I know I’m asking too much. I know how difficult this must be for you. I hardly came to know about her just an hour ago and already the thought of parting with her is killing me. I can't imagine what it must be doing to you who is carrying her inside herself. I know I'm the worst husband, the worst father as well. I should be thinking about you—about how hard this must be for you, how terrified you must be right now.Instead I'm making it all about me, about my own fear, my own pain.The time that could have been happiest for us, I am turning it into a nightmare and I hate myself for that..” Abhira’s tears flowed freely now.She shook her head in negative. Her chest rising and falling with silent sobs as she held onto her stomach, as if cradling their unborn child could protect it from the cruel truth of the world.

I can’t do this without you, Abhira,” he choked out, his voice shaking. “I’m not as strong as you. I’m weak. I’m selfish. And I hate myself for that, but I can’t… I can’t survive without you. Who else do I have except you? I will die without you. ” He sobbed harder.

Abhira has never seen Armaan this way. She knew it would be difficult for him but she had not thought of this devastation she is seeing infront of him. He was never this broken. Never. Not when Dadi sa had heart attack, not when he was leaving his home, not even when his Ma had cursed them. This was something altogether different. It's as if his world has collapsed.

Then he stopped all of sudden. His face devoid of my emotion and he held her close and said ," You… you also have to think about this baby , Abhira,” he began, his words barely steady, thick with sorrow. “Who’s going to take care of it, huh? Who’s going to be there for it when you’re not?” His voice cracked on the last words as he can't imagine the world where she is not with him but his face blank.Abhira looked at him, her eyes wide, her face pale as she grasped the meaning of his words. “Armaan… don’t… don’t say that. Please don’t—”

“I have to say it!” he interrupted, his voice louder, strained, as if the truth was burning him from the inside.“I know… I know I’ll be here,” he said, his voice shaking as he spoke, “but you know what happens to a child in this house without its mother. You know what it’s like.” His voice softened, cracking under the sheer weight of his memories, of everything he had been through. “What better example could there be than me?”

Abhira’s heart sank, her stomach knotting painfully at his words. She knew exactly what he meant—she had lived through the coldness of this house, the subtle distance, the unspoken loneliness. She had seen how Armaan was left to navigate a life without his mother, a life that should have been filled with warmth but instead was carved out of a constant sense of alienation.

You know how I’ve lived, Abhira. You know what I’ve gone through. Yes, Papa was there, but...but I was always alone. Always. You know what happened to me. And you… you’ve felt it too. Since the moment you walked into this house, since the moment you became my wife, both times… you’ve seen what happens when there’s no one fighting for you.” " And I don't want that for our baby“ Armaan knew that he was manipulating her already emotional state. But nothing is off limits when the gamble is for her life.

Abhira wept, her hands shaking as they cradled her baby. The pain in her chest was unbearable, the love she had for Armaan warring with the love she had for the child growing inside her. She had never felt so torn, so helpless.

We’ll get through this, Armaan. I can't let go of my baby. Please understand Armaan. Don't make me choose.” she whispered through her tears.

" I'm not. I am making this choice for you meri jaan. Because I know, our baby knows that you will always choose her. No matter the situation " Armaan replied.

“We’ll talk to more doctors, we’ll—” Abhira tried once again to convince him.

There’s nothing more to say, Abhira,” he interrupted, his voice filled with devastation. “You think I haven't. Since our Haldi , I’ve talked to eighteen doctors, eighteen best doctors of not only India but Europe, USA everywhere—eighteen—from all over the world. They all said the same thing. Too Risky”

Her breath hitched, her hand trembling as it covered her mouth in horror. “Eighteen?” she whispered, the last thread of hope snapping inside her.He nodded, his face buried in her lap. “I wanted to find a miracle for us. I wanted them to tell me something different, anything so I can convince you to marry me… but they didn’t.They all said the same thing. Today also I referred to 3 of them Their answer is still same. And I can’t risk it. I won’t risk losing you.”

“I’m sorry, for doing this to you. For asking this to you” He looked into her eyes then held her closer, pressing his forehead against her belly, tears slipping down his face as he rested his hand over where their baby was growing.

"I’m sorry," he whispered, his voice cracking, this time speaking not to Abhira but to the life inside her. "I’m so, so sorry..."His fingers spread gently across her stomach, as if trying to connect with the tiny being he had only learned about moments ago—someone he already loved so deeply. He choked back a sob, feeling the crushing weight of the impossible decision before him.

"I wanted you… I wanted you so much," he continued, his voice breaking. "But I can’t… I can’t lose your mother. I’m so sorry. Maybe in another life, in another life where we'll meet you. we’ll hold you. But I can’t lose her. I am sorry. Please forgive me… you will understand, right? You will forgive Papa, won't you?" Abhira gently lifted his face, her thumb brushing away his tears as she forced herself to look into his eyes—those same eyes that had always been her source of strength, now so full of fear and guilt. " She will understand Armaan" meaning behind her one sentence clear to him. And both of them broke into millions pieces in that moment.

Armaan held Abhira close.

Lastly Abhira asked, "What do we do now Armaan?" And he replied, " We celebrate today. We celebrate our baby. The life we have created. We will celebrate all those 9 months that should have been ours. And tomorrow we do what is necessary" and he kissed her lips softly, holding her in his arms.

Precap

"Your wish is coming true maa, isn't it? Bhagwaan says ‘tathastu’ to every wish of a parent, isn’t that what you believe? Well, congratulations, Maa. Your curse is working."

"Armaan!" Vidya gasped.

Many of you might think I have trivialised Abhira's pain. I do realise I haven't written much about that. But it was getting too long and I don't think I am capable enough to express her pain right now.

Note:This is fictional and does not reflect what I think or what I don't think about pregnancy termination, abortion, religious ideologies or anything. Please take it as fiction only.

Let me know how was it. You feedback is valuable and appreciated.

Thank you for the beautiful update! Please do tag me next time.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 hours ago
This is really good🤩...How I wish to see something same in show too🥺...waiting for next update..👍👍👍
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Emotional how I wish they do the same on the show.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 7 hours ago
8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Enjoyed reading the chapter

Like the detailed emotions of armaan

Excited to read more

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

This chapter was brilliant!! Armaan's pain was extremely visible throughout the whole sequence. I can only imagine how his heart must have broken to make this choice but it is the right choice to make. One I knew he would. Abhira's pain on the other hand... I can't even fathom how it must feel to go through something like this. She loves the baby so much already but to part with it, even if it's the right thing to do... Wow. Beautifully written!!