Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 days ago

Deleted

Edited by sharadrocks - 2 days ago

Word Count: 0

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I go by what is shown. There have been instances where they have not shown that the deed was done. Aaj it was official.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

abhira is strong...jab tak major kuch nahi hoga...she will not leave...and uske chodne ki wajah..armaan hi ho sakta hai...she has stayed strong with him even when he acted as a jerk....

haa. Par I am getting jitters now. Channel SR ke baad bohot crazy kar dete hai. Template hi hai
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ru & Ab were already not close so why show sister bond we couldn't digest to show khoon ka rishta then separate smiley44

Hopefully they keep them separated leave IR alone hamesha,

but we know dkp will brining up again smiley44

That’s why they showed extra behenchara naa. So that they could use IR to separate them again.

Despite watching last 3 seasons, I take every season as a standalone one with 10 percent reference to the previous Gen. not just for yrkkh but for every show.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

With pregnancy, leap coming

Maybe rohit is going to ta ta bye bye, armaan will be raising kid with his bhabhiji while abhira aline with a kid.

I am already anticipating this
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

All season fans like their jodi SR so there's no need to compare. I like Abhimaan SR, cause those two are fools and it suit their personality. They did nok jhok and got serious and playful all at one time and it works for them. I don't know what swabhimaan has to do with Ab with her own pati, nor did I see that post but it doesn't matter. Either way hope Ab continue to lose her self respect every time Ar become romantic smiley43I would've liked more and less clothes but hey is done. That doesn't mean it'll be there one any only time, Armaan can't keep his hands off Ab their will be more romantic moments. I know some feel it was rushed but how, they been married over 3 months where is the rush comment coming from,

I guess all forgot about the leap smiley36smiley36

yeah..I think we all wouldn’t have minded a more elaborate SR.. but the writers wrote so much toxicity around their marriage.. that they probably couldn’t have showed it any other way. They really could have shown them go,on honeymoon or at least spend the wedding night away at a hotel..then they could have elaborated on their SR…but no..writers wanted to start vidyas horrendous toxicity immediately..🤨
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

But according to some fans backhug is the best way to show this ,it’s a family show not SR is lusty according to fl parents fans only back hug is good ,so it changes according to shown for one’s favourite

Now Sweta you know that along with back hug Abhimaan SR is mature, haaaawt and family friendly cuz shirt was not half open and whatnot. This also means Abhimaan's lala la la scene during puja day was also totally family friendly. 🥺

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Abhira didn't want child for 2 years

Now she is ready to have risky pregnancy ( I won't blame her as people around her made her feel like that)

Makers got successful in showing how being woman is all about giving birth. This ph got woman empowerment award smiley31

They r also showing how Abhira became a successful lawyer and got the best clients for Poddar firm which none of Kv’s bache or damaad could get.

They definitely handled the infertility issue in a worse way. There’s nothing wrong in adopting or going for surrogacy but if there’s a chance no woman would want to lose the opportunity to become pregnant and become a mother of her own child. And this track is in every generation for 1st pregnancy but for the 2nd they forget everything and conceive miraculously without any complications .

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Wow, ppl have weird moral standards 😂😂😂

Q- Want to have sex with married n uninterested bil???

A - yes!

V good!!! Such amazing morals!!! Such a sweety!!!

Q- have sex with your partner?? With consent??

A - yes

Hawwww!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Such a crime. Should have gone to jeth n tried to force yourself on him. That's the model code of conduct.

Duh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thats the hawasi code of conduct

Just ask the hawasi queenie, she's a pro at it

Ridz , missed ur posts.! Evil V n cheater n shameless V got me detached from the show for few days too but then am back to this toxic forum and the show.smiley36

Having S** with pathi is considered paap but begging jeth ji and lusting on him and the next day have s** with nikamma pathi is normal.

Today’s scene was beautifully shown without any cringe , getting into the same T-shirt and over action cringe kuch nahi hai smiley11 .

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

haa. Par I am getting jitters now. Channel SR ke baad bohot crazy kar dete hai. Template hi hai

Arey separation Toh hoga … there will be a phase like it happened in ghatchora when Khori hid her pregnancy from her husband as it was a risk to her life ..

Abhira just might do the same …. Over here since Armaan knows it’s a risk to her life .. she won’t reveal it at all to him