Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Highly rushed episode only saw the SR scenes too much work to be completed at office

But Armaan claimed that whenever they have come close.. Abhira blushes like newly wedded bride ..

matlab kya ??? They have done it many times .. before .., even during the angst phase ..

but it is possible because in the initial month of marriage they were optimistic in the gazebo .. that things will soon settle down

They showed technically that they have a normal relationship… because Abhira was not blushing madly like it’s the first time .. not khili khili like the blue saree scene in the mirror when Sai n virat had done the SR ..

i feel...they could have added the SR as a fb....when abhira learns about her pregnancy....

it would not have reflected bad on armaan ka chaacter...jaise aaj...and proper wala dikha bhi dete...

makers ne galti ki hogi...I mean bhool gaye honge....and then yaad aaya hoga...

yeh unka tareeka hai sorry bolne ka...[LOl]

Edited by India_TV - 2 days ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhira didn't want child for 2 years

Now she is ready to have risky pregnancy ( I won't blame her as people around her made her feel like that)

Makers got successful in showing how being woman is all about giving birth. This ph got woman empowerment award smiley31

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ria23

With pregnancy, leap coming

Maybe rohit is going to ta ta bye bye, armaan will be raising kid with his bhabhiji while abhira aline with a kid. Vidya as usual being a chudail saas.

yeah sadly..it can go this way..because shameless Ruhi will use her child to try to get armaan after her husband dies..she’s a disgusting woman.a disgrace to womanhood and motherhood.😡
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Now she is ready to have risky pregnancy ( I won't blame her as people around her made her feel like that)

Makers got successful in showing how being woman is all about giving birth. This ph got woman empowerment award smiley31

Abheera told 2 saal ke baad. Next when she was not well she said humne socha tha lekin agar beech mein hogaya toh accept karenge. With vidya hating her and dadi pushing her saying ar ka bacha hi toh bahut pyar deti , seeing ruro enjoying the pregnancy she is getting it for herself. Ots same like her style I will leave this house and go away after an year, I am bhoj to you , seeing ruhi ar shadi announced she started her feelings to be out to ar.
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

@bold I agree 100%. Personally I have blocked out the illogical noise.

See I am glad Armaan apologized but the writing is inconsistent. They didnt consummate post shaadi. but they are trying to force fit that narrative except it makes no sense to claim that after everything they have shown.

They should have always shown that despite emotional distance, they were sexually active and not suddenly give that to us now as an afterthought.

my own issue is not about the fights or the outbursts but about how they are written. theres a thin line where it goes from being a couple fight where things are said in heat of moment versus something which is a systemic problem. Armaan seems to essentially keep doing the same mistake again even now after all the character development and even at the most minimal provocation. Har baar same cheez repeat karega toh how to understand his POV.

I am all for them having make up sex after a fight. but they also need to talk about things.

V ignoring him , for all these months s a huge deal for him but he cant project that on a person who is being equally ignored and taunted by V. the only explanation we got was some half baked one in one line. We need depth, proper emotional angsty, honest convos.

Today the cabin issue should have been much better written. even a random audience person like me can come up with a better way to write that argument.

the best thing about Armaan is that he owns up to every mistake, but if they keep rehashing every argument in same exact template, it will soon start to look like he is merely doing lip service.

Counseling type things actually should happen. its good to show something progressive like that instead of Abhira feeling pressured to go through with high risk pregnancy and then getting blame no matter what happens.

they should not use such throw away words like counseling etc because it looks even more insensitive to have them say it and then brush it away altogether.

I agree cabin issue was overhyped.. when they can purchase rings for 1crore .. why can’t they buy another building and build cabins for all their senior lawyers ., they definitely want all their sons to be lawyers ..

Didn’t they open a legal wing a few months ago .. this was a stupid issue

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Highly rushed episode only saw the SR scenes too much work to be completed at office

But Armaan claimed that whenever they have come close.. Abhira blushes like newly wedded bride ..

matlab kya ??? They have done it many times .. before .., even during the angst phase ..

but it is possible because in the initial month of marriage they were optimistic in the gazebo .. that things will soon settle down

They showed technically that they have a normal relationship… because Abhira was not blushing madly like it’s the first time .. not khili khili like the blue saree scene in the mirror when Sai n virat had done the SR ..

It seem that's case and many have cracked that code and we're late to the party smiley36

Nothing like that Sairat mirror scene at all

Pinecone thumbnail

I agree cabin issue was overhyped.. when they can purchase rings for 1crore .. why can’t they buy another build cabins for all their senior lawyers ., they definitely want all their sons to be lawyers ..

Didn’t they open a legal wing a few months ago .. this was a stupid issue

Kuch bhi flimsy reason ke liye kalesh karte hai. Abhimaan are amazing but even Sam RoPu cant salvage bad writing after a point.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Oh man that is so mess up, since Abhira believe she couldn't conceive they didn't take any precaution cause what would be the need Abhira report said she's infertile

Now her life will be at risk smiley38

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

yes in the last 3 months…sometimes Armaansas hormones were stronger than his Maa jaap…then piya baawri used to happen.’.😂😂
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

i feel...they could have added the SR as a fb....when abhira learns about her pregnancy....

it would not have reflected bad on armaan ka chaacter...jaise aaj...and proper wala dikha bhi dete...

makers ne galti ki hogi...I mean bhool gaye honge....and then yaad aaya hoga...

yeh unka tareeka hai sorry bolne ka...[LOl]

Bina SR ke pregnant dikhate toh audience would have ripped them apart.

Armaan can still be kept salvaged and awesome if he actually makes an effort to talk out issues with Abhira instead of more MU in future.

The issue isn't the sex but the lack of emotional intimacy where he blames her, cut her off etc every time some family drama happens.

Kabhi Ruhi, kabhi kaveri, kabhi charu, kabhi V, abhi chachi - someone or the other throwing tantrumsz messing up or being irrational becomes his reason to make her punching bag. That needs to change at some point.