Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Wait, I missed that part where his face was at her stomach now that's hot smiley43

I like skin touching, and like i said the clothing was so light

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't think they're flipping her. Manisha just sad for her husband dreams and him being taken for granted. Manoj isn't blaming Ab all his anger is address at this mother. Stupid do and Stupid does are in Manisha head. It's up to her to believe and do what is fact or MU

I hope you're correct n they don't flip these cutus

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

yes it's going on from 3 months . Just because both are not on same page physics won't stop any day like in real life fight and makeup in bad mood too. And there is no wrong as they are married from 3 months. its just shown piya bawri as water poured on audience eyes 🤣🤣

Actually they are not doing it after being married for 3 months was unbelievable but they doing it after the fight and saying sorry was believable. This is how biology works and it has nothing to do with self respect.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh wow first Ridz now you smiley31

I've been wonder what happen to you, hope all is well with you, it's good to see you.

Nothing happened.Lost interest with all the crappy wedding sequences and overdose of negativity.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Wasn't it in their rented house where they were living away from Goenkas as wished by Kartik???

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Wasn't it in their rented house where they were living away from Goenkas as wished by Kartik???

ya single room flat which he took before shadi and left immediately after shadi from gvs. After this sr they got ak death truth and made them shift to gvs again.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Actually they are not doing it after being married for 3 months was unbelievable but they doing it after the fight and saying sorry was believable. This is how biology works and it has nothing to do with self respect.

did the same doctor advised ar not to conceive as it's danger on abeera life.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

I hope you're correct n they don't flip these cutus

Yeah I think she'll be angry annoy and confuse for her Manoj but I don't see her being vile

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Yes

A b cd rhhkkgfkj

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ya single room flat which he took before shadi and left immediately after shadi from gvs. After this sr they got ak death truth and made them shift to gvs again.

Achha mauka tha shaanti se rehne ka....... parivaar ke moh ne sab kuch cheen liya.smiley44

Edited by Drna7 - 2 days ago