Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I don't know but to tell you the truth I don't even care, IR has been a disaster smiley37

Right I'm interested in who hire that person to hurt Ab and they stab KP

All are suspects, like Manoj smiling with that aaparaadhik smiley36

Man Manoj giving nod to that man was super weird. I don’t want to doubt him😔
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

They showed Abhira is pregnant? Really?

Where it showed? Can someone help me find out?

It's there in today's precap

Awww, back hug nahi mila as expected , piya bhaware ke saath proper not cringe worthy but hot and cute SR mil gayi. Makers how can u break so many hearts by showing SR of the lead couple but not sideys loser coupe RoRu,ek bag hug bhi nahi Mila while we r waiting for angst romance heresmiley19 🔪

RoRu in pain so AA not allowed to romance

Maa in pain AA not allowed to romance

Now chacha,chachi in pain AA not allowed to do SR, how selfish Armaan and Abhira.Duniya mein kahi pe bhi hurricane, storm ,disasters kuch bhi ho u r not permitted to have SR or be happy.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 2 days ago
ItvDrama thumbnail

KP is the one character that has been always very consistent. Her priority has always been the firm and the fake image of a happy family. When she felt her SIL is best to handle the firm till her grandsons can take control, she gave him authority. When she felt Armaan’s priority changed, she didn’t hesitate to hurt him in the one area where he was confident of his place and gave his cases and cabin to Rohit. When she found Vidya crossing her lines and breaking family, she didn’t hesitate to throw her favorite DIL out. When she realized Armaan has Abhira along with him to run the firm, who was validated by Sanjay himself as a good lawyer and has potential, she didn’t hesitate to replace the same man who stood by her all these years. I don’t know if she is plotting against anyone, don’t want to predict unless implied, but she definitely is in a position of strength and power. If she makes Armaan and family hate Abhira, she proves her point about Abhira not fit for this family. If Abhira gains strength in the firm, she gains Abhira’s loyalty, the support Armaan needs in the firm to handle the cases, and mostly has found the perfect replacement for Sanjay, who unlike Abhira would always put his interests ahead of the firm.

Armaan - It’s ironic how Armaan, who himself earned the position in the firm, not because he is family or one of the heirs like Rohit, but because he deserves it as the best lawyer in the firm, thinks Abhira to be selfish when she is rewarded for her hard work and success. Is it fair to even compare Armaan’s experience and Abhira’s experience as a lawyer, I’m think not. Agreed Abhira sure needs more experience and win more cases before enjoying the perks, yet why should Abhira be called selfish for which she worked hard and got because KP felt she deserves it, who herself runs such a big firm and is capable of identifying talent. If he was so concerned about his uncles’s rights in the firm, the question arises what took Armaan this long to finally fight for his uncle to get a cabin when Armaan himself proved before that with proper guidance his uncle has the potential to become a good lawyer, like in the Mussoorie track. Was he selfish enough to not care about it until now or was he ignorant enough to not understand his uncle’s plight? I choose to go with the second one because Armaan genuinely is a good person devoid of most of his family’s core character traits. Yet why is Armaan, who is able to understand the pain of every single member of his family, unable to see the pain Abhira feels or even that how much pain he causes her due to his actions and words. How long before he realizes he cannot blame her every time for his family member’s actions. What will take for him to realize he can’t break Abhira’s heart and spirit every time and get away with a sorry, only to do it all over again. Intimacy is an emotion that should enhance the love between a couple, and not be used as a tool to fix marital repair, which is what Armaan did today. This is the second time he has done this, first when he was happy that Rohit accepted him even though he wasn’t in talking terms with Abhira and today after saying he may keep hurting her and asking sorry. If he really wants to have a cordial relationship with Abhira, initiating physical intimacy after every argument or sorry is definitely not the right way to go about it. I felt the same today that I felt the other day, like he is exploiting her love for him both emotionally and now physically, my personal opinion.

Abhira - to say she has had a difficult life ever since her mother left her all alone in this big bad world would be an understatement. She has had to struggle and prove herself for each relationship in this house. In a family which refused or where some still refuse to treat her with even basic humanity, for the first time she is being recognized as an individual, that to by a person whose approval she has been waiting for. So is it wrong if Abhira accepts that validation? No, but when is she going to realize that any happiness that she gets in the house is directly proportional to Armaan’s happiness for his family or the family members itself. Would her accepting something from KP make her selfish, because it was supposed to be given to someone without her knowledge?, no. Does her being rewarded for her hard work negate Armaan’s uncle as an individual or as a lawyer? No, but when will she stop being naive and realize that any love or care she gets is because she’s an extension of Armaan and not for her as an individual. What will take for her to find out that she will never get the chance or freedom to ever do something for herself without feeling guilty or without the fear that someone will turn against her, including Armaan. When is she going to accept that Armaan who himself lacks any self-identity in this house may never recognize her as a person with her own feelings, expectations and dreams. Finally what is going to take for her to realize that she deserves more than the crumbs of attention her husband gives her when he feels like and that she deserves more than a sorry and an occasional display of passion from this relationship.

It’s interesting how the writers are showing Armaan break the promises he made to Abhira on the wedding day one by one. He promised he will give her all the happiness and make sure she never cries, but she has been crying since the minute they have been married, the biggest contributor being Armaan himself. He promised he will be happy if she becomes more successful than him as a lawyer, but he turned out to be the first one to stand against the reward for her success as a lawyer today indirectly. The only promise, the biggest one he is yet to break is Abhira being enough more than a child, guess that’s what is going to decide this relationship’s make it or break it stance.

Abhira too made some promises and has tried her best to keep 2 of her promises so far, give Armaan priority and will share all his pain. All her efforts have been with and in regard to Armaan, keeping him priority, sharing the pain and trying to salvage his ties with his family for his happiness. Is it possible she might break her last and important promise, to be with Armaan forever? Looks like this is where the whole story is heading towards and it might actually be good for Abhira to leave these relationships of convenience and conditions forever.

As much as I would like these 2 good people to stay together and get their happily ever after, I for once would be happy to see a realistic standpoint that just because 2 people love each other, it doesn’t mean they are meant to be. It is not wrong to choose your happiness and sanity in a relationship, than suffer in pain. Most importantly to show that there are 2 people involved in a relationship who need to put equal efforts to balance it and that when the equation is so imbalanced, the final solution is always going to be wrong.

Edited by ItvDrama - 2 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Man Manoj giving nod to that man was super weird. I don’t want to doubt him😔

SS guy said we'll be shock, so the only person not on the list is that bekaar Phufasa, cause he won't shock me at all smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: checky88

Seriously Lena chodo..ab to I’m not able to take it as a joke even. Hazam hi nahi ho raha - high level bakwas 😂 it’s all flying over my head 😂

bakwas hi chala raha hai dkp show ke naam pe. Isiliye i want this show to end. Atleast gen 1 and gen 2 viewers can cherish good memories of this show than remembering how they made a joke of legacy show
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sa7861

so could it be chachasa that hired that man or are they just doing that to throw us off the actually person who hired him. if he did it, then i guess it just takes one thing to go wrong towards him to flip the character entirely by 180. i mean that's what happened with everyone else in the show.

I'm telling you everyone is suspect except the chorus gang and Kajal

Gosh if is Kajal, the ground should just open cause that would be a shocker smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

It's there in today's precap

When? I didn’t see that. It’s the same old precap of KV being stabbed and added Anuapama’s new leap promotion to it
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

cabin mein mahabharat hua. Uske baad abheera boli chachu e aapka hi lelijiye. Chachu bola mujhe bheek nahi chahiye. Uske baad ar usko gadi ke pass gaaliyaan sunaya. Ghar mein jaake sorry bolke pataya ki godh mein bistar mein chali gayi 🤣🤣 iska koi self respect hi nahi hi 🤓

did she fought with dadisa ? Hamesha toh jhansi ki rani hothi hai. Ideally she should have said dadisa did wrong. Aise directly jakar bolegi toh bheek hi lagega

Abhira having SR with her pathi means she have no self respect, she should have begged someone’s husband to marry or blackmail him then get rejected like 100 times then sleep with nikamma pathi overnight cheat him and get pregnant is shelfff respect.smiley42

Wife and husband fight ,then they make up and they DID it. I so love it ..Abhria ko Armaan ko DV deke bhag jaana chahiye tha..awww.iss mein shelf respect kaha se aa gayi.

That was hot and cute not cringe worthy like previous one.

https://x.com/Nazeer82549/status/1845656651053035891

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1845652918227370239

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1845635174282735694