Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Haha. Naira ki overacting bhi yaad aagayi. Woh bhi aise karti thi smiley36

Sad how poor Abhira is facing so much due to her mother’s carelessness. Usne apne khud ki bacchi ko bhi nahi baksha smiley38

hence proved ki Akshooo kisi ki sagi nahi thi, khudki beti ki bhi nahi. Sirf khudse khudka rishta and self obsession tha🥲
Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I liked the part with Abhira being emotional about her new found mother's side family Ruhi's outburst Rohit caring for her ♥️ Even Ar for a change did speak a bit sense that Abhira should give Ruhi space when Abhira was still trying to make Ruhi believe that her mother didn't kill her(ru) Matashree because Ru was not in a state to understand anything

Even the dialogues of Abhira losing her father before she was even born n then losing her only family her mother was💔 But showing photos of her parents to God didn't make any sense because God will know how her parents looksmiley36 Still I am happy they did show Abhinav♥️l

Vidya what a terrible woman she is with her whole kaatil ki beti n all even I genuinely don't believe that Ak ever killed anyone I hate her for many other reasons but she was definitely not a murderer But yeah Vidya was right about how Madhav conveniently forgot his other bahu Ruhi who was pregnant n has got such a big shock which might be harmful to her n her unborn baby Though he spoke up but still Madhav will forever be in my hate list

Seeing Manish Goenka crying was n saying that whatever is happening is his fault is such a sukoon n it's 💯 true Still instead of going n solving the problems between his both great granddaughters he ran away to mandir to cry as if it was not him who was also at fault for never contacting Ak to know about her baby If he atleast talked to baby Abhira then situation might have been different Ak is useless n heartless but he as an elder should have cared more Just like he use to care for Abhir

KP n Manish's scene felt like FL-ML scene smiley24It just gave some different feel 👀

Hopefully Ruhi or swarna or surekha asks about my baby Abhir Ruhi n Abhira both deserve to atleast know that their brother has died 22 years ago

Abhira should know what a liar her mother was n that her mother was not the best but was actually a person who created so many problems n gave trauma to people whom she claims to love n left

Precap : I'll be happy if RuHit leaves but there is Vidya n her weird expression wala dramasmiley19 n most probably leads will stop Vidya n will say Maa this is your home It's us who should leave n they might leave

Kafi wierd hai na...abhira is not talking to goenkas to know what has happened...ruhi ko chodo and jao manish ke paas.....ask him y he hid...ask him does he believe that her mom was a murderer....get the details...

I mean itna bada khulasa hua hai...and goenkas apne ghat chale gaye hain...Koi sense hui bhala?? They really had no care and concern for akshu...warna uski beti mili hai itne saalon baad....they had nothing to talk???

yeh kya poddars ko beech mein le aayen hain....tamasha geonkas ke yahan laga do agar cahye to...warna goenkas to poddars ke ghar bithao....

Koi bday party thi kya...ki cake khaya and apne ghar chale jao????

waise what did krish hear??? kis liye sorry bol raha tha?? and y only abhira? ruhi se bhi to linked that yeh sach....mujhe samajh nahi aaya krish ka role isme??

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Kafi wierd hai na...abhira is not talking to goenkas to know what has happened...ruhi ko chodo and jao manish ke paas.....ask him y he hid...ask him does he believe that her mom was a murderer....get the details...

I mean itna bada khulasa hua hai...and goenkas apne ghat chale gaye hain...Koi sense hui bhala?? They really had no care and concern for akshu...warna uski beti mili hai itne saalon baad....they had nothing to talk???

yeh kya poddars ko beech mein le aayen hain....tamasha geonkas ke yahan laga do agar cahye to...warna goenkas to poddars ke ghar bithao....

Koi bday party thi kya...ki cake khaya and apne ghar chale jao????

I agree this tamasha should have happened in Goenka house .. Kaveri Poddar should have said .. you both are bahus of this house .

If you have just found out your mayka wala relationship.. congratulations.. learn to adjust with it .

Over here you are jethani and devrani

I am glad she shut vidya up .. saying this is my house .. you have no say to who is going to live here and who will not . Even Rohit , Madhav and Ruhi cannot throw tantrums.,

I am waiting for Kaveri to shut Vidya up once and for all .. yes you have said it enough that you are Armaan’s sauteli Ma and you only have one son Rohit . But Armaan is my eldest grandson you have no right to dictate who will live here and who will not considering your husband does not earn enough to finance this life..

I hope she shuts Vidya up once and for all .. and puts Manisha in charge of house activity

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This is funny smiley36

https://x.com/that_south_girl/status/1843840269361533402

Edited out gen#3 discussion not shown in the episode .

She is heartbroken so she collected her parents photos and went to God to show those photos one by one.

Something about this making me laugh. Poor actorssmiley39

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

She is heartbroken so she collected her parents photos and went to God to show those photos one by one.

Something about this making me laugh. Poor actorssmiley39

Inse acchi direction toh hum kar de scenes kismiley2
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Inse acchi direction toh hum kar de scenes kismiley2

ar flipped today saying maa aap Abheera se aise baat nahi kar sakte 😀😀