Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

How did I miss this ?

2 aurtein nihayati ghatiya sada hua hairstyle bana ke baat kar rahi thismiley44today in the 2nd scene

Ps. Saaree bhi ghatiya thi

Edited by Krinya - a day ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They’re the most toxic couple currently on SP. ML always treats the FL like used toilet paper and threatens to kill and psychically abuse her.

I’d rather that cringey MaAn or SaRaj get a promo instead than this sasta Gohem.

That show in original version was not that bad. They made ml act like mannersless man. In og, ml was uneducated but not like him.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

That show in original version was not that bad. They made ml act like mannersless man. In og, ml was uneducated but not like him.

He is beyond disgusting now. I used to sympathise with him due to his traumatic childhood and would support him whenever he’d stand up for the FL against his toxic family members but now I hate his guts. He was always a red flag but has now proved to be a red carpet.
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

He is beyond disgusting now. I used to sympathise with him due to his traumatic childhood and would support him whenever he’d stand up for the FL against his toxic family members but now I hate his guts. He was always a red flag but has now proved to be a red carpet.

Both leads are badly written. Ml is toxic, fl is very submissive. Toxic mother in law. In tamil og show, it didn't look that bad. There were fun and light moments to balance the negativity.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Many people chose to keep their earlier surnames it helps when your professional degree is same ..

Kaveri and Poddar family announced the wedding, did the functions , were present at the wedding Mandap .. and were involved in the rituals . Infront of the world and legally they are married .. it’s not the same scene as Armaan’s parents where the mother was not even mentioned

But yes if Armaan himself is going to be a cry baby . It’s really not worth it to stay with such a loser

when professional side surname is given as mayka name it's useless to change the surname as it takes lot of documentation to be changed. But after shadi if we take as that surname marriage certificate is enough. Through that we can change it. Any days it's easy way to keep for documents only. Whatever surname is taken it should be clear and simple.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey we don’t call her Lusty for nothing 😂..now how long is she going to wait to satisfy her lust. Armaan rejected her for the zillionth time..So she decided to make the best of the situation and substituted Armaan with rohit,.and now he even gave her a baby.. So she’s the queen of Poddar house now 🙄..it was the same last Gen…her mom and her lived in the male leads house..while his own child lived elsewhere..

As KV Said her nikamma pathi bhi kuxh kaam ka nahi hai ,baas dono losers overnight mein pyaar aur bacha bhi kar liya. She was so desperate to touch n marry Armaan and now she is acting like a pathivratha naari hiding everything from her nikamma pathi. And his fav Dadi declared him as a loser and good for nothing man who doesn’t even take a stand for his own family . Bhagoda bhi bhola KV ne .I hope DKP ends this chudali’s legacy in this generation for good.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

So are we supposed to believe that Ruhi had a change of heart within 3 months? Lol.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Apparently so, whole reason why I am unable to take her pregnancy etc seriously.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

So are we supposed to believe that Ruhi had a change of heart within 3 months? Lol.

Samridhi khud he apne naye BTS mai sab confirm kiye ja rahi hai ki ruhi has changed for real, 3 months kai uska and abhira ka rishta evolved a lot , kitchen mai dono kaise sath sath ekdusre ko support de rahi hai scene dikhaya vagera vagera, ab believe na kare toh bhi yehi scene hai unka.smiley11
Muje bhi Samridhi ke mooh sab sunn kar bura laga ki kya ho gaya 3 month mai yeh sab smiley44
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

3 months??smiley3

She literally replaced armaan with rohit within hours of kkk stunt. Change of heart nahi change of soulmate ho gaya ruhi ke case mein

I'm waiting for montage changesmiley36

The montage doesn't make any sense now just like the show atm

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago