Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It’s ok Rohit n Ruhi are both into each other .. what Ruhi was doing earlier was wrong but since

Armaan abd Abhira chose to ignore and got bogged down in their issues .. it’s ok Rohit loves Ruhi only and she is giving a fair chance to Rohit .. that’s a big big positive for me

Many people break their relationship.. and move on . Learn from their mistakes .. just because you made a mess in your previous one .. that does not mean you should not get another chance

What Rubi did with Arman was totally wrong .. Arman did not succumb to it .. even Abhira came to know about it .. so it was not hidden from either of the couple . They both let her be and went ahead for the shadi ..

they chose to not expose her .. right now she’s ok . Ideally she should have come clean infront of Rohit but thik hai .. if a Rohit survives she will have to stick with him .. if he dies she can be free again

She is looking like most cheap and disgusting character ever. Ewww smiley11, until yesterday she is dying to touch and marry Armaan and now she is already romancing and having a kid with his younger brother who she wished he is dead and about to ditch him and marry his elder brother. I would have still accepted her if she accepted her mistakes and apologised to Rohit . But she was hiding everything and begged Abhira to hide too.
yeh dono matured losers romancing in the kitchen smiley11

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Manoj chachu is doing nothing in firm. Fufa has taken the firm on his own after dadaji demise. Dadi herself said it in gratitude made him as head of firm against making arman. Though Abheera wad not happy ar said he deserves it as he is experienced. Chachu if he has to win a case ar helps him from aside it's shown initially. Rohit is given cabin in poddar firm but he ran away. He didn't take cases from ar then in his insecurity. After he came back he took firm but he is losing cases. So dadi wants ar to be with rohit to win those cases. Abheera sharma is the name plate given by dadi. In a way it shows this generation advanced thought accepting girls surname for bahu. But in another way dadi has not given her poddar bahu tag still. We can see it dual way. Chachi chachu are lovely couple even if chachu is nikamma at work or can't deal much at home except silent support. Is rohit not similar to chachu that way. Then how come rohit is nikamma he doesn't need to be in firm. Nor his love for ruhi can be acknowledged as seeing past of ruhi. Indeed he is the better one who accepted her knowing everything gave her time too didn't force her Any day. It's always ruhis wishes in their life. Which is shown in ring rasm him saying whatever ruhi wants he will do. After shadi and entry in to home he welcomed her as ruhi poddar. So her tag as poddar bahu is still there as he id wife . When she was alone it's shown as ruhi birla.

I was also thinking about Manoj when Dadisa was discussing Rohit incompetent.

Although phupasa had an eye on the firm but as Vidya said he gave important years of his life to this firm, maybe he thought that at some time along with recognition he will hold the position of power in the firm, but it's his fault he should have understand at early stage that he should build his own legacy, can't get it from other family. No matter how much he worked all these years, at last he is just an employee not an heir to the throne.

With name plate I also felt that it was less about being progressive but more about subtle way to exclude her from Poddar family. Just like Bansal and Poddar are different in Kaveri eyes, sharma will alo be different from Poddars.

I feel Rohit is not naive as people claim him to be, he actually had a lot of patience and even knew Ruhi that she can only move on after marriage, which she did, obviously not exactly like he would have thought,🤣🤣, but end result is she did moved on and wants to give this marriage a real chance.

Edited by Vanyaa - a day ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

they could have shown marriage of abhimaan as unka shadi track hi chal raha but they chose to show marriage of UKA couple who are already married. Now it's clear SP hardly cares for rishta smiley36

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1840777458141786594

DKP to SP smiley2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7qMMqEGp6I

Edited by firewings_diya - a day ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

they could have shown marriage of abhimaan as unka shadi track hi chal raha but they chose to show marriage of UKA couple who are already married. Now it's clear SP hardly cares for rishta smiley36

DKP to SP smiley2

What a downgrade promo.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

What a downgrade promo.

true worst SPA promo. I feel they hardly have good entertainers this timesmiley36 we already have seen how those special events for krishna janmastami and ganesh chaturthi failed. Only entertaining character is UKA ka MLsmiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

DKP to SP smiley2

They’re the most toxic couple currently on SP. ML always treats the FL like used toilet paper and threatens to kill and psychically abuse her.

I’d rather that cringey MaAn or SaRaj get a promo instead than this sasta Gohem.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

They’re the most toxic couple currently on SP. ML always treats the FL like used toilet paper and threatens to kill and psychically abuse her.

I’d rather that cringey MaAn or SaRaj get a promo instead than this sasta Gohem.

I thought it was better than rest. Anyways but I think it's ML(Actor) is quiet entertaining compared to all boring couple. All other couple follow script. Only few actors can create their own script and he is one of them that's why they might be using him only.

He and GK nobody else can handle these type of events.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

true worst SPA promo. I feel they hardly have good entertainers this timesmiley36 we already have seen how those special events for krishna janmastami and ganesh chaturthi failed. Only entertaining character is UKA ka MLsmiley36

https://x.com/_gulaabo_/status/1840786457415631113?t=JNJIfTEUyi8QHQrmK986qQ&s=19

Another promo

a b c d

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She is looking like most cheap and disgusting character ever. Ewww smiley11, until yesterday she is dying to touch and marry Armaan and now she is already romancing and having a kid with his younger brother who she wished he is dead and about to ditch him and marry his elder brother. I would have still accepted her if she accepted her mistakes and apologised to Rohit . But she was hiding everything and begged Abhira to hide too.
yeh dono matured losers romancing in the kitchen smiley11

hey we don’t call her Lusty for nothing 😂..now how long is she going to wait to satisfy her lust. Armaan rejected her for the zillionth time..So she decided to make the best of the situation and substituted Armaan with rohit,.and now he even gave her a baby.. So she’s the queen of Poddar house now 🙄..it was the same last Gen…her mom and her lived in the male leads house..while his own child lived elsewhere..