Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Her acting is equally worse as her character. I loved her in SGP now with growing yrs her acting went downhill. She is over acting

shruti ulfat doesn’t suit this nasty unstable hysterical step,mother Role. She’s actually a good actress.really liked her in Naamkarann..she was bad mother in law there but she was also funny at times and then she changed and started liking her DIL ..and she was a great mom there..also she looked nice there..nice modern outfits and her hair was always pretty..she dressed and looked like a young mom there even though she had an adult son and ended as a grandmother..but here this vidya looks and is so boring.. she’s like a super pain to everyone..🙄

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I wish Shubham never died and Gayu married him instead of that Buddha Samarth.

I liked his character and the actor..I enjoyed his track and was shocked that they would kill the heros brother and just get rid of him.’then it happened again in Gen 3☹️

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Manoj chachu is doing nothing in firm. Fufa has taken the firm on his own after dadaji demise. Dadi herself said it in gratitude made him as head of firm against making arman. Though Abheera wad not happy ar said he deserves it as he is experienced. Chachu if he has to win a case ar helps him from aside it's shown initially. Rohit is given cabin in poddar firm but he ran away. He didn't take cases from ar then in his insecurity. After he came back he took firm but he is losing cases. So dadi wants ar to be with rohit to win those cases. Abheera sharma is the name plate given by dadi. In a way it shows this generation advanced thought accepting girls surname for bahu. But in another way dadi has not given her poddar bahu tag still. We can see it dual way. Chachi chachu are lovely couple even if chachu is nikamma at work or can't deal much at home except silent support. Is rohit not similar to chachu that way. Then how come rohit is nikamma he doesn't need to be in firm. Nor his love for ruhi can be acknowledged as seeing past of ruhi. Indeed he is the better one who accepted her knowing everything gave her time too didn't force her Any day. It's always ruhis wishes in their life. Which is shown in ring rasm him saying whatever ruhi wants he will do. After shadi and entry in to home he welcomed her as ruhi poddar. So her tag as poddar bahu is still there as he id wife . When she was alone it's shown as ruhi birla.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Woh Toh bechare Sai virat me bhi nahi kiya .. . Sab kuch bechari kaku and ashwini par chhod Diya .. these days kaun se leads bacche raise karte hai

akshara raised abhira for 22 years until.adulthood..and in gen 1 the lead couple raised their kids. So I hope gen 4 couple stay together in spite of all the issues they face.
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

RuRo are mature than abhimaan. Abhimaan were romancing infront of dadisa who refused to accept ab and ruRo whose relations were fallen apart. But roRo realized it's wrong. Not sure if they have shown abhimaan doing this as whatever clips i came across they never cared about others. If they have then good smiley1

https://x.com/typicalteazz/status/1840680491977994472

smiley36smiley37https://x.com/mravinna/status/1840692899626856903?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Me me me me

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Abheera sharma is the name plate given by dadi. In a way it shows this generation advanced thought accepting girls surname for bahu. But in another way dadi has not given her poddar bahu tag still. We can see it dual way.

Chachi chachu are lovely couple even if chachu is nikamma at work or can't deal much at home except silent support. Is rohit not similar to chachu that way. Then how come rohit is nikamma he doesn't need to be in firm. Nor his love for ruhi can be acknowledged as seeing past of ruhi. Indeed he is the better one who accepted her knowing everything gave her time too didn't force her Any day. It's always ruhis wishes in their life. Which is shown in ring rasm him saying whatever ruhi wants he will do. After shadi and entry in to home he welcomed her as ruhi poddar. So her tag as poddar bahu is still there as he id wife . When she was alone it's shown as ruhi birla.

Remember initial days arman said to ruhi my father is a poddar I am a poddar but my mother never got her surname as a poddar as she was never accepted by dadi. Seeing name plate of abheera I remembered that only. Dadi accepted only abhimaan shadi for rohit next keeping her in firm to hold ar otherwise what iijat abheera got their as a poddar bahu.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: hari15

Remember initial days arman said to ruhi my father is a poddar I am a poddar but my mother never got her surname as a poddar as she was never accepted by dadi. Seeing name plate of abheera I remembered that only. Dadi accepted only abhimaan shadi for rohit next keeping her in firm to hold ar otherwise what iijat abheera got their as a poddar bahu.

in bts abheera is saying to manish, I am giving my afforts but I can't be appreciated as bahu Or biwi.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

It’s ok Rohit n Ruhi are both into each other .. what Ruhi was doing earlier was wrong but since

Armaan abd Abhira chose to ignore and got bogged down in their issues .. it’s ok Rohit loves Ruhi only and she is giving a fair chance to Rohit .. that’s a big big positive for me

Many people break their relationship.. and move on . Learn from their mistakes .. just because you made a mess in your previous one .. that does not mean you should not get another chance

What Rubi did with Arman was totally wrong .. Arman did not succumb to it .. even Abhira came to know about it .. so it was not hidden from either of the couple . They both let her be and went ahead for the shadi ..

they chose to not expose her .. right now she’s ok . Ideally she should have come clean infront of Rohit but thik hai .. if a Rohit survives she will have to stick with him .. if he dies she can be free again

Originally posted by: Indira1211

akshara raised abhira for 22 years until.adulthood..and in gen 1 the lead couple raised their kids. So I hope gen 4 couple stay together in spite of all the issues they face.

Yeah I too feel this time both the parents will raise the kid/kids also as both AA lost their parents.

Loved how Egoistic KV had to bent down and offer job to Abhira. She said she was wrong in judging Abhira . Am happy they r still writing ABHIRA SHARMA though she is also a Poddar. KV cleaned the name plate too smiley36 ABHIRA SHARMA/PODDAR the only girl in PH who got the respect and job offer from egoistic KV.IMG_1123.jpeg

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

in bts abheera is saying to manish, I am giving my afforts but I can't be appreciated as bahu Or biwi.

Many people chose to keep their earlier surnames it helps when your professional degree is same ..

Kaveri and Poddar family announced the wedding, did the functions , were present at the wedding Mandap .. and were involved in the rituals . Infront of the world and legally they are married .. it’s not the same scene as Armaan’s parents where the mother was not even mentioned

But yes if Armaan himself is going to be a cry baby . It’s really not worth it to stay with such a loser