Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Yeah Abhira and Armaan are not going to parent their own child together

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My prediction

Knowing how sadistic dkp are, my prediction with this super fast pregnancy of Ruhi ji is, something liading big related to the bad thing happening to RuRo baby and which may lead to permanent Ru not being able to reproduce anymore. Off course it will be a white/ rainbow day with the leads getting blames. So this time to make it separate from s3 no death of adult but baby.

Also IR would probably happen then to make Ruhi the super villain. And Abhira unknowingly is pregnant. Because Armaan in precap today suddenly got his tube light on that oh I didn’t do anything for last 3 months.smiley36

Edited by leafy2022 - a day ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am not getting a good feeling about 3 months leap smiley18

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeah Abhira and Armaan are not going to parent their own child together

Woh Toh bechare Sai virat me bhi nahi kiya .. . Sab kuch bechari kaku and ashwini par chhod Diya .. these days kaun se leads bacche raise karte hai

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

3 months leap was to show relationships between Armaan and Abhira have become worse .. Armaan is totally ignoring Abhira .. and she has become totally lost ..

After Ruhi announces pregnancy.. people will pounce on Abhira and make snide remarks on her Vidya .. and Sanjay ..

the kids will say peeche se bechare armaan bhaiya ..

So now even Armaan will feel bad for Abhira .. she will make up her mind to leave him .. so maybe one night of love she will give her all to Armaan and then slip away from house

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Exactly. While we kinda anticipated that, we also hoped ki kuch happy moments dikhayenge. I mean it is stupid that Vidya is not able to be a grandmother is a bigger grief than Abhira who is not able to be a mother. Kya sense hai iss baat kaa smiley36

Originally posted by: leafy2022

My prediction

Knowing how sadistic dkp are, my prediction with this super fast pregnancy of Ruhi ji is, something liading big related to the bad thing happening to RuRo baby and which may lead to permanent Ru not being able to reproduce anymore. Off course it will be a white/ rainbow day with the leads getting blames. So this time to make it separate from s3 no death of adult but baby.

Also IR would probably happen then to make Ruhi the super villain. And Abhira unknowingly is pregnant. Because Armaan in precap today suddenly got his tube light on that oh I didn’t do anything for last 3 months.smiley36

Fufa is gonna be super villain against poddars. Yesterday they hinted that.

Kaveri will not let leave Armaan Poddar house/firm. Mostly it will be abhira who has to leave eventually from the Poddar house like her mother and her nani because ruhi ka baccha rohit ki akhri nishani hoga and they need kid to run the season after November.

November mai sabke contract expire ho rahe hai.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

what are you feeling batado na 🤗

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I used to love kaira like mad they got cheerat showed their love as great stability. Next season I invested my emotions they killed all. So I don't love the concept of love in yrkkh now because they break their own creation to make another one which is spit on own faces 🤣

Yes we know ki ya toh Rohit udega or Rohit ka baccha udega by legacy lead . Chances are high ki Rohit udega kyunki Rohit zinda rahega toh post leap triangle kaise karege!!

Post leap mostly show triangles se he chalte hai jaise anupama mai Shruti element temporary post leap laye the, ghum mai pakhi And satya dono the post leap drama ke liye, mostly shows mai post leap drama ke liye yehi hota hai.

Ruhi ke bacche ka moh poddars ko extreme hoga jo sautele Armaan ka life jhand banayega.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yes we know ki ya toh Rohit udega or Rohit ka baccha udega by legacy lead . Chances are high ki Rohit udega kyunki Rohit zinda rahega toh post leap triangle kaise karege!!

Post leap mostly show triangles se he chalte hai jaise anupama mai Shruti element temporary post leap laye the, ghum mai pakhi And satya dono the post leap drama ke liye, mostly shows mai post leap drama ke liye yehi hota hai.

Ruhi ke bacche ka moh poddars ko extreme hoga jo sautele Armaan ka life jhand banayega.

acha hua shubham ki koi nichani nahi hi 🤣🤣 nahi toh kartik ke bache uske chappal ke neeche rehte jaise sirat ke