Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Areee Maa ko kaise nafrat 😆, jo bhi kiya woh toh pyar m kiya maine. Ar and Abheera, with teary eyes and heart filled with lobeeee, dandwat pranam to bessttt maa of the year.

dadi will give Vidya one moti ki mala in hand Vidya e sab tumhari wajah se hua hi 🤪
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi will give Vidya one moti ki mala in hand Vidya e sab tumhari wajah se hua hi 🤪

All the family then clapping with respect and happiness and tears in chorus gang eyes for best saas and bahu jodi and Moti ki Mala prize being handover to the best mummmaaa.

🤣🤣 we are so invested in this drama yrrr.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

All the family then clapping with respect and happiness and tears in chorus gang eyes for best saas and bahu jodi and Moti ki Mala prize being handover to the best mummmaaa.

🤣🤣 we are so invested in this drama yrrr.

I love drama I hate romance which gives nothing 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I love drama I hate romance which gives nothing 🤣

I like more Rom-com but pta nhi how I got invested in this one serial😅🤣.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

shadi ke baad anniversary ka same connect hi. Kuch toh nonsense hoga. Vidya ka bday mein hi madhav ka bigamy pata chala hoga aur tab se🤣🤣. Same office working too in different out put.

I think Ruhi will fall down and faint and Abhira will be blamed by all .. and then doctor will pronounce her pregnant z

Because everyone is in party outfits .. tomorrow is Tuesday .. tomorrow only the 3 month leap will be shown … office ka drama

Then Manish talking to suwarna about 3 months to shadi .. and they are preparing in kitchen Ru Ro romance

Then Abhira and Arman will be banished from birthday party .. Ruhi will feel bad …and then

Ruhi announcing pregnancy will happen infront of all

MG , suwarna ..

Abhira will feel happy for Ruhi and then she will feel bad for Armaan

I Think the next track will be Abhira behaving purposely bad with Armaan so that he divorces her . For his Khushi

In a way its good she’s miserable there

Edited by Aadi04 - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

This is exactly what aadi04 and I had expected. Sab Achcha pehle hi dikhaya kyunki inko kaand immediately start karna tha

Actually they have to show one night of gulu gulu .. they could not have shown when they were not married …

Now kaand has happened .. so Armaan has already behaved badly with her for 3 months .. he will try to make up with her… but she will feel that she has destroyed his life by denying him bacche ki Khushi si will leave him signing divorce paper ..

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I like more Rom-com but pta nhi how I got invested in this one serial😅🤣.

I used to love kaira like mad they got cheerat showed their love as great stability. Next season I invested my emotions they killed all. So I don't love the concept of love in yrkkh now because they break their own creation to make another one which is spit on own faces 🤣
Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I used to love kaira like mad they got cheerat showed their love as great stability. Next season I invested my emotions they killed all. So I don't love the concept of love in yrkkh now because they break their own creation to make another one which is spit on own faces 🤣

Exactly like apart form Manish and Suwarna is there any other couple happy in yrkkh from precious gen? Obviously the one who are just faded out and settled in Americaaa.

They do it all couples, no matter male couple or parallel couple, sab ko dukhi karo and kill them or ruin them till no recognition. 🤣😂

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Exactly like apart form Manish and Suwarna is there any other couple happy in yrkkh from precious gen? Obviously the one who are just faded out and settled in Americaaa.

They do it all couples, no matter male couple or parallel couple, sab ko dukhi karo and kill them or ruin them till no recognition. 🤣😂

In itv the leads are happy only in the last episode… sometimes not even then ..

In many cases one lead is killed off and the other has to settle happily with a humshakal that is even worse

Vanyaa thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

In itv the leads are happy only in the last episode… sometimes not even then ..

In many cases one lead is killed off and the other has to settle happily with a humshakal that is even worse

Atleast some are happy in the last episode, yrkkh is killing the couples like they are phool patte, for generating next gen and hype it.

Settling happy with hamshakal is also irritating for fans who are invested in og couple especially when person saying dialogues like tum hi ek ladki ho mere liye, blabla blue blue. Well can't do much, dekho and forget it. Jaise writers are doing it.