Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1840576351473942832

IF she joins the firm (which I think she will), I am glad that this will be the motivation behind her decision, and not whatever the hell kaveri or vidya want.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Miscarriage can’t be enough reason to throw someone out of the house. Rohit ki death he woh mahaan kaam ache se karegi. Fufa ki wajah se rohit udega and ilzam on abhira.

yuvraj can come through fufa, Rohit may take bullet, yuvi runs away 🤣
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She can read everyone perfectly except Ruhismiley43Uske kaand kabhi na pakad sakismiley37

I feel that she really isn't threatened by Ruhi, isliye usse farak nahi padta what she does. Ruhi is worse than a sidey for KV & ab toh Ru ka sole purpose is baby making machine, toh kya ho threaten ho ussesmiley37

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Common phuphu activate ur revenge mode🙌🙌..Divide and rule istemaal karo.. Itna tabahi macha dho that Ar Ab would leave that mad world together....

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Miscarriage can’t be enough reason to throw someone out of the house. Rohit ki death he woh mahaan kaam ache se karegi. Fufa ki wajah se rohit udega and ilzam on abhira.

They won't repeat s3 but I feel it's gonna be much worse for abhira ..given how they're writing the tracks for this season ..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Rohit ke bachche ki parvarish Armaan and Ruhi karenge. Mark my words

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Exactly - she looks possessed - even in that arti scene it looked awful, jab ki Rohit really pulled off the angst so well (cannot believe RP can create chemistry even with Vile Vidyasmiley36)

But I have noticed one thing, the director somehow is unable to make OTT convincing for any of his actors - even the good ones like RP & Anita ma'am

Bold: I think there are very limited actors who can make ott watchable. Plus, it also depends a lot on their characters...like kaveri or armaan are not exactly people from whom you expect that "mere rom rom mai hain" type dramatic moments smiley39 while a lot of ott comic moments does not look bad on manisha, cause it just gels with her character.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

that track happened long back then like when rohith ran away and assumed deadsmiley36

Rohit is the only poddar who could run away smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yep Armaan will be the new poppy smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Nope fufa kahi nahi ka raha hai . Fufa is here to stay for conspiracies against Kaveri and Poddar firm as his revenge.

Haa woh bhi possible hai like phupha apna khud ka firm khol lega and hila dalega PF which abhira could not do 😂