Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

They seem to be prepping up for leap. Phuppu will not be part of leap so they are making kaveri show him his place so that he can leave smiley36

For now i feel

Phuphhu ka family will be out so that means krish and kiara bhi nikal sakthe hai ya krish and kiara will choose to stay at poddars

Manisha and mannu may go to abroad. Toh unke bacche bhi nikal jayenge.

Remaining is Vidya, madhav, kaveri, armaan, ruhi abhira. Rohith aur madhav main koi ek rahega. If they are taking one year leap they may show ruhi giving birth and her daughter being on year old before sending off rohith. Post that they can do anything ๐Ÿ˜„

Nope fufa kahi nahi ka raha hai . Fufa is here to stay for conspiracies against Kaveri and Poddar firm as his revenge.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ruhi ko bhi read kar chuki hai but for her, Ruhi is not threat thatโ€™s why she is not giving any weightage.

dadi herself said ruhi ka pyar nahi zidd hi so she knows ruhi ๐Ÿค“

Originally posted by: Pinecone

hera. MG calls Abhira and both girls pretend that everything is normal. Ruhi discloses that Abhira got job offer. then they make excuses to prevent them for coming to visit and taking them for pagphera. Abhira calling the Poddars as "rasmu" is hilarious. Sam has good timing in such scenes. she is really spont and it doesnt seem like its a rehearsed line, but comes out naturally. she does badbad and covers up to prevent them from coming to PH.Abhira is upset that Ruhi disclosed job offer to MG. But Ruhi is like- you call him parnanu so you can tell him.

@BOLD: ruhiki kya baat hai......abhira par nanu kahti hai...to she should tell par nahi everything....To ruhi ne kyun nahi bataya what she did on the shaadi day???๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by India_TV - 2 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Nope fufa kahi nahi ka raha hai . Fufa is here to stay for conspiracies against Kaveri and Poddar firm as his revenge.

let him take an opposite case and conspire here to break the firm. Poddars firm ko hilake chhodegi abheera.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manoj bechara khud ko support na paya, abhira ko kya he karega. He is just there in the show to be a manisha cheerleader, and i love that for both of them. smiley36

But it woile be nice to have an itv typical kuch din ki gareebi for poddars for kaveri's guroor to break, more than anything. Plus, the show has a perfect setup for the 'estranged step son comes back to help family business 'thing.

I agree - I want Sanjay this time to use Ruhi's pregnancy to throw Abhimaan out - badla from Ruhi also for spiking his coffee and making him forget his lakshya in favor of chindi plans and get trolling from everyone

#justiceforphupasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi herself said ruhi ka pyar nahi zidd hi so she knows ruhi ๐Ÿค“

Ofcourse Kaveri ko sabka sab pata hai smiley36

Sanjay Bansal ko laga woh Kaveri ko brainwash kar raha hai lekin kaveri toh usi ko read kar rahi thi perfectly smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Manisha Chachi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Don't know makers show it or not but seems like the time Armaan go out from PH at that time Kaveri will be too helpless to stop him..Becoz it's clearly shown by hook or crook she won't let him go....

I feel like that as well. Its just the pregnancy thing seems a bit too soon storyline wise, so i am not sure where this is going.

Miscarriage canโ€™t be enough reason to throw someone out of the house. Rohit ki death he woh mahaan kaam ache se karegi. Fufa ki wajah se rohit udega and ilzam on abhira.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Ofcourse Kaveri ko sabka sab pata hai smiley36

Sanjay Bansal ko laga woh Kaveri ko brainwash kar raha hai lekin kaveri toh usi ko read kar rahi thi perfectly smiley36

he thought he can keep dadi in mutti. Dadi ruhi fufa are always same now ruhi changed for herself, dadi changed herself for Rohit and firm, fufa has to change for himself choosing his way whatever he feel as revenge. So fufa and vidya are the vamps this time.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Shruti is fine when Vidya is being sweet or funny, but this dramatic evil looks so ridiculous on her. It's worse than a parody.

Exactly - she looks possessed - even in that arti scene it looked awful, jab ki Rohit really pulled off the angst so well (cannot believe RP can create chemistry even with Vile Vidyasmiley36)

But I have noticed one thing, the director somehow is unable to make OTT convincing for any of his actors - even the good ones like RP & Anita ma'am