Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Abhira has started to notice the way he is being inattentive to her.. So obviously aisi instances aage bhi hogi.. After a point Ab wil surely burst out.. Mujhe lagta hain the outcome of this track would be good

So what ? Arman sa will say sorry to abhira the next day.

One thing is clear from todays episode there is major change in Ar character he doesn’t care about his wife….. everything is about him and that flipper mate🙄 …… I hate to say this but if his behavior doesn’t change then Ab should leave him for his ott maa🙏

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh ice cream melt hona is a very nice example regarding mother's love but its not applicable for vidya armaan equation( rohit vidya ke case mein 100% applicable hain). After rohit's return, abhira has noticed change in maasa's behavior towards armaan, & called her out also.

Dont understand why she is not realising whatever kaveri said about dhong to vidya is actually correct.

Thought dadisa herself is a hypocrite, I was happy she showed V the mirror. Dhongi is the right word. She did own Armaan because she thought that was the way to reach her husband. I remember the first time during the deal marriage, Manisha had asked the same question to V “agar Rohit aise shaadi karta tab bhi aap itna gussa karti….” And that again bought V to senses. V thought that for the sacrifice she made by accepting Armaan would be for a bigger gain. But mother’s love doesn’t see gains… V was never his mother

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Dadisa saying I have my issues with Ar but will never tell him to leave home🙄……. Oh yes budiya he is your investment how you gonnna let him go?smiley39

Basically..who is vidya to break the family ? It will be kaveri smiley37How dare vidya stole her lime light ?

Originally posted by: Krinya

Basically..who is vidya to break the family ? It will be kaveri smiley37How dare vidya stole her lime light ?

exactly....its all about clash of egos....pehle vidya ka ego toota....when armaan chsoe abhira....now dadi is like...how can vidya do any thin..mujhse upar ho kar...anything bhi is like asking someone to leave family...bjhai vidya who r u??? types feel aaya dadi ko...😂

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

for me the only reason i am upset with armaan is the way he treated the mangalsutra. he knows the importance of it. before putting a mangalsutra on abhira was such a need for him. of course its okay for him to be upset, but he didn't have to treat the mangalsutra the way he did.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

So what ? Arman sa will say sorry to abhira the next day.

Tomorrow a romantic scene will come so everyone including abhira will forget everything.

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Yeh ice cream melt hona is a very nice example regarding mother's love but its not applicable for vidya armaan equation( rohit vidya ke case mein 100% applicable hain). After rohit's return, abhira has noticed change in maasa's behavior towards armaan, & called her out also.

Dont understand why she is not realising whatever kaveri said about dhong to vidya is actually correct. Only one relation she knows is of mother child, & her mumma truly loved her, she should have figured it out earlier itself that vidya's love for armaan is conditional.

Also, even if vidya melts towards armaan, she is no way going to forgive abhira, how is she going to solve it?? By risking her life to give vidya waris.. Cos vidya ko yehi chahiye & maasa will be happy which will make armaan happy(baad mein they can treat the child like they treat his/her father, because hain toh ganda khoon ka khoon hi), but who cares🤷‍♀️. Hights of stupidity is going on🤦‍♀️

What she's not realizing is that kaveri and vidya are playing good cop bad cop 🤣 they both essentially want the same thing..that is , abhira should be separated from Arman..ab poocho if they wanted just this , why would they let arman marry abhira ? Coz abhira became his zid ..if they did anything , he would act more rebellious ..likhwa lo..aaj kal ya kabhi bhi, arman won't leave his family or this ph , he will leave only abhira. Abhira will leave out house or not , I'm not sure..

Pray hard ke abhira is not pregnant soon 😅

If abhira trusts dadisa after the prenup nonsense, it'll be the dumbest move . Kaveri is not doing all this to keep the family together , I'm sure the idea will bounce off her head

Nothing much she has to do, when armaan comes for his me time she just need to dhakka maaro him & say maasa ko chai/paani dena hain ya maasa ki seva karna hain & go out of the room

May be this will happen😂😂😂.... Manisha ki dialogue ke badh mujhe doubt tha bhavna kuch bada soch raha hain... See how is it going🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Question didn't KP tell Armaan to leave the PH after she almost when to jail, I wanted that to happen so bad smiley38

What is she talking she never thought of asking Ar to leave PH , wait is it because

it was Ar 1.0, so it doesn't countsmiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - a day ago