Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Had he left the house as planned then would have ran to poddar house to get maa's medicine kyasmiley37

he could have kept abheera in a separate home and ran to poddars maa maa maa getting tablets or tooth paste Or powder aa bahana. Vidya could have thrown them aside in her zidd. 🤪 abheera is extra in story after shadi.
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Abhira has started to notice the way he is being inattentive to her.. So obviously aisi instances aage bhi hogi.. After a point Ab wil surely burst out.. Mujhe lagta hain the outcome of this track would be good

i feel at some point she will burst out or if she takes job is gonna be shown distracted with another colleague and therefore we get Armaan jealousy track.

Really want IR Yuvraj returning and memory loss of Abhira track!

mrigu thumbnail

Agar memory loss hota hai and they show Armaan angst, I want one scene where Kaveri tries to give him toffee and he walks away without even caring.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

Best pati within 24 hours of marriage

Left his bride at doorstep during gruhpravesh

Made his wife wait till 3 am at first night

Almost broke his wife's mangalsutra to get his mother's medicine

smiley37

Exactly, these would have been believable if they were married for sometime now (or during their deal shaadi phase) & him running after vidya cos maasa is upset.

After watching him pushing limits to marry abhira, all of a sudden this sort of behavior that too soon after they reached home after marriage is unbelievable

Just like how ruhi changed after kkk, armaan bhi change ho gaya?? Aisa kya tha uss cliff mein ke dono ka character hi badal gayasmiley29

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

Agar memory loss hota hai and they show Armaan angst, I want one scene where Kaveri tries to give him toffee and he walks away without even caring.

If abhira is away from him he will do anything to get her back, as soon as, he wins her back, taken for granted le leta hainsmiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Yeh ice cream melt hona is a very nice example regarding mother's love but its not applicable for vidya armaan equation( rohit vidya ke case mein 100% applicable hain). After rohit's return, abhira has noticed change in maasa's behavior towards armaan, & called her out also.

Dont understand why she is not realising whatever kaveri said about dhong to vidya is actually correct. Only one relation she knows is of mother child, & her mumma truly loved her, she should have figured it out earlier itself that vidya's love for armaan is conditional.

Also, even if vidya melts towards armaan, she is no way going to forgive abhira, how is she going to solve it?? By risking her life to give vidya waris.. Cos vidya ko yehi chahiye & maasa will be happy which will make armaan happy(baad mein they can treat the child like they treat his/her father, because hain toh ganda khoon ka khoon hi), but who cares🤷‍♀️. Hights of stupidity is going on🤦‍♀️

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Those who are scared to armaan not giving attention to her bas thode aur aise instance hone do abhira khud bolegi tumne galti kardi mujhse shadi karke maa dadisa ki baat maan lete to na khud pareshan rehte na main main hi wajah hoon pareshani ki abhi bhi der nahi hui hain ek baar divorce ho sakta hain to dubara will which will make armaan realises abhira is not to be taken for granted and then again bulb jagega

Kher mujhe yeh family drama main koi interest aah nahi raha I already want seperation track smiley37

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Armaan bashing is quite a lot these days.. so I would put forth certain points in favour of him, reserving certain thoughts on his behaviour:

1. This man had gone through a lot of turmoils in the last two three days. First he got the biggest shock of this life that his would be wife cannot conceive. Though there are medical advancements, practically, the initial reaction would be a shock and the time taken to process it is different for every person. But he still did that in a day, went and convinced her for the wedding. Made his entire family agree (even the half minded Dadisa gave in I am ignoring V here). He came up with alternate solutions and realised that it is AbhiRa all that he wants. He knows right any normal girl would break down and give up easily on him knowing that he lives in a family mostly of hypocrites and flippers.

2. Was this not enough, another shock was waiting for him. His biggest nightmare, his own brother’s wife getting ready as bride and blackmailing him to marry her. Just imagine the varied emotions his mind and heart would have gone through at that moment. What if he couldn’t pull himself out from her, what if he couldn’t save her life, what if he didn’t reach the mandap on time, what if someone gets even the blink of it.,,, can we even process these many questions at a time??? But still he managed to emerge out of it successfully pushing that girl out of his way and not letting her get harmed in any way, he made it to his “silly girl”… and finally after so many fiascos he got her all for himself.

3. But that was also short lived. All his armaan went for a toss. Thanks to his step mum for snatching the ground beneath him. Though he has always felt gratitude towards V but he never in his wildest dreams expect her to disown him just because he married his love. The way his bride was welcomed and the curses they received and all this for what??? Because they weren’t able to give waaris to the family. He was the Bada beta of this house but still he was treated always like a door mat. Nobody stood up for him not even his own father. His brother was more worried about his mom’s feeling it failed again to address his feelings. Nobody had the audacity to question his so called mother. Question I meant the right thing questions???isn’t that not tooooo much to handle for a person in a day or two???

I don’t think practically anyone will be even able to think of anything else and I totally get what an emotional ride it would be for him. I do not deny what Abhira went through but this post is only for my “Armaan” sa.

It’s not about choosing between his mother and wife. He has chosen his wife already when his step mom gave him an option what he is unable to take in is the feeling that he has been completely disowned by the family whom he thought is his. I am sure he will come out with flying colours and withdrawing himself and Abhira from every single Poddar.

P.S that’s my take on Armaan’s POV and we will always have fun making fun of our characters.

Have a great day lovelies smiley27

Edited by Khayali_pulao - a day ago

Dadisa saying I have my issues with Ar but will never tell him to leave home🙄……. Oh yes budiya he is your investment how you gonnna let him go?smiley39

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Abhira has started to notice the way he is being inattentive to her.. So obviously aisi instances aage bhi hogi.. After a point Ab wil surely burst out.. Mujhe lagta hain the outcome of this track would be good

Nothing much she has to do, when armaan comes for his me time she just need to dhakka maaro him & say maasa ko chai/paani dena hain ya maasa ki seva karna hain & go out of the room