IMG_9159.jpeg

smiley37smiley37

I bet you did, and I'll leave it at that

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Every one loves the Vamp smiley42....IF , ML, ML's family and at times FL also will show her affection to vampsmiley42smiley42.

Matlab only Rishta fans don't like her smiley42. Ppl just hate her so much that sometime she trends on X more than Abheera....She gets attention from everyone whether they are either fans, Cvs or characters. smiley42

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley37smiley37

I bet you did, and I'll leave it at that

That’s why thu Thu uncle threw them out

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Woh baat alag hai

TRP gang will decide that every thing on ITV moves according to them smiley42.....

TRP audience keliye Ruhi vamp ban gaya hai....romance between Abhimaan is for online audience mostly smiley42

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

this is giving me dejavu remember all those false articles of someone turning evil or someone doing terrible which never happened . All these articles are fake to make abhimaan fans to watch this show so that DKP can serve their vision

Yeah I also remember all those articles. DKP might be using platforms to build the hype for Rishta through releasing articles related to supposed Ruhi's evil plans. Fans would love to see her getting failed in her plottings smiley36

Edited by Manny_123 - 13 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 12 hours ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah I also remember all those articles. DKP might be using platforms to build the hype for Rishta through releasing articles related to supposed Ruhi's evil plans. Fans would love to see her getting failed in her plottings smiley36

mujhe toh uske sabse acchi aurath banne ke lakshan dikh rahe hai as that will create more engagementsmiley37
Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

mujhe toh uske sabse acchi aurath banne ke lakshan dikh rahe hai as that will create more engagementsmiley37

Muje bhi aisa lagta hai...makers seem to be heading for that...then people will guess whether Ruhi is behind each khaandsmiley37

Edited by Manny_123 - 12 hours ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Muje bhi aisa lagta hai...makers seem to be heading for that...then people will guess whether Ruhi is behind each khaandsmiley37

haan and armaan defending ruhi and bashing AB will give more engagement to them where entire legacy stan will be busy in asking for an AA and bashing AR and proving how vile ruhi is smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

haan and armaan defending ruhi and bashing AB will give more engagement to them where entire legacy stan will be busy in asking for an AA and bashing AR and proving how vile ruhi is smiley37

He will definitely get cancelled if he supports Ruhi. Armaan sa is already doing mumma jaap just after the marriage which is irking the legacy stans already. If this happens they will surely ask for an AA smiley39smiley37

He will definitely get cancelled if he supports Ruhi. Armaan sa is already doing mumma jaap just after the marriage which is irking the legacy stans already. If this happens they will surely ask for an AA smiley39smiley37

is he redddd phlaaag Or greeeen 🤪