Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 hours ago

Originally posted by: viji2111

I am waiting. She is such Rotlu vamp. Thoda to psycho banao use.

This Ruhi must be given a class by P didi ...kya thi woh...smiley29....This Ruhi is such a " Roltu Vamp" must spice Ruhiza more ....

Manny_123 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Birlas

Posted: 15 hours ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

IF article came Rohit insulting ruhi throwing her out when will it come re I am waiting πŸ€ͺ

IF release articles on Ruhi's daily life frequently. Itni attention vamp ke liye mene kabhi nahi deka.smiley42

Edited by Manny_123 - 14 hours ago
Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

jab ayega epi mein tag me. Ye maut ka tamasha hum v dekhenge 🀣🀣🀣🀣

These people can't really write can they? Why showed roru wala scene then. Ruhi said to abhira she's changed. Why ruhi crying over abhiman leaving. Or they will give ruhi scene she can cry abhi main khushiya pane wali thi chin gyi dhaiiii

Makers can't move on from the love triangle itself. They think the show might sink without her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Makers can't move on from the love triangle itself. They think the show might sink without her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

there is no love triangle atp to me. They need ruhi as vamp and that's the reason the character was kept alive amidst all gen3 new family members

Inse to vamp bhi nhi likhi jati bakwas ekdam

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

super Yaar i forgot it. Let them fix that way and ruhi too gets credited by Rohit kitni achi biwi hi πŸ€ͺ

Only intention matters you know☺️

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

there is no love triangle atp to me. They need ruhi as vamp and that's the reason the character was kept alive amidst all gen3 new family members

Inse to vamp bhi nhi likhi jati bakwas ekdam

If Ruhi again becomes pagal for Armaan there will be...she is kept like that to keep her as a villain in the story. Otherwise there would be no reason for her to plot against Abheera smiley36.

Posted: 14 hours ago

IF release articles on Ruhi's daily life frequently. Itni attention vamp ke liye mene kabhi kahi deka.smiley42

Every one loves the Vamp smiley42....IF , ML, ML's family and at times FL also will show her affection to vampsmiley42smiley42.

If Ruhi again becomes pagal for Armaan there will be...she is kept like that to keep her as a villain in the story. Otherwise there would be no reason for her to plot against Abheera smiley36.

Woh baat alag hai

TRP gang will decide that every thing on ITV moves according to them smiley42.....

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ajab @ 2:10 see your pufferish in full effect all the scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-6GZxRbq4&t=4s

The analysis on this scene I don't really remember the detail but the button she sowed pop off but the part Ab staple on this shirt @ 0:47 stay intact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSNRRJLY4N4

Warning the acting is really bad gosh Prats was horrible smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5z9-zqRF0

I miss bashing Armaan, no one got it worst then 1.0smiley37

I thought something else when I saw this scene smiley37🫒

IMG_9159.jpeg

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

IF release articles on Ruhi's daily life frequently. Itni attention vamp ke liye mene kabhi kahi deka.smiley42

this is giving me dejavu remember all those false articles of someone turning evil or someone doing terrible which never happened . All these articles are fake to make abhimaan fans to watch this show so that DKP can serve their vision
Edited by firewings_diya - 14 hours ago