Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ghar nahi chodna teekh hai, atleast OH hi chale jaate smiley44everyone would have been happy and had their space..

they could have played sonchiraya today 🤣🤣 as madhav did var daan in shadi 🤣. Madhavs dialogue Tu toh jaa hi raha hi meri beti ko bhi leke ja raha hi 🤣🤣🤣 what's this dialogue. Will ar leave abheera to madhav and go 🤗

Ammo ruhi is cleaned with a broomstick it seems dusting done maximum for next track. Good she didn't say anything or cry 😭 we didn't forget kkk episode still. 😛

20240927_075145-COLLAGE.jpg

Miracle miracle vidya maa threw suitcase aside so all are in hopes maa will stop them🤣 nahi hua dahi khilake bhejni thi traditionally 🤣 but no curses for going out. 🤗

20240927_075251-COLLAGE.jpg

Dahi chakkar for going away 🤣 by vidya maaa. Fufa is the best always checking masa at home and worried real son he is🤗

20240927_075326-COLLAGE.jpg

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waise sorry but Rohit and Ruhi crying together is sooooo unconvincing smiley39

Romit isn't as good a crier too so unable to buy it!

Reminds me of that iconic scene of Old Armaan and Roohi crying together smiley37
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

They were crying together? Ek din mai waqt zashbat sab badal diye ruhi behen ney smiley37

Haan she was like do something to stop Ur brother or do U still distrust him and he was all like nooo.. I know he only loves Abhira.. I'm so emotional that I called him bhaiya again.. U must be thinking I'm a bad brother and both high and cry together and wait for this.... Ahem!!!! Ruhi says she has no right to judge anyone.. go figure!!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If abhira is smart she should reject the job offer. Not because vidya will be upset, only because she had experienced the mental torture dadi gave for being loan guarantor,something which dadi volunteered happily, only because abhira refused to sign prenup papers

That’s true .. Kaveri double crossed her .. but she is joining a firm as an employee.. she will only get cases to fight ..but if she does not .. she will fight cases against opposition which is also not good

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

It's mostly cause why should abhira get taunted only at home when she could get taunted at both home and work. smiley42

I'll have umeed on my phuphsa's long term plan till the end ✋🏽

acha double ladoo milegi daily kya planning hi 🤣

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

This time I really kept fingers cross that for the first time he wins.smiley38

foolish me, cause his kaands are like Ru ummeed pyaar, nothing come from it

now that gawar is offering Ab a job to control Abhimaan, cause she knows if they ;leave they'll flourish together.

poddar firms ko hilake rakhni hi next 🤣🤣

Waise sorry but Rohit and Ruhi crying together is sooooo unconvincing smiley39

Romit isn't as good a crier too so unable to buy it!

oh you missed his pink lipstick 🤣🤣20240927_074340-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Im sure abhira will accept the offer saying its shagun from dadisa & she cant disrespect by rejecting it. Already itne apshagun ho chuke gain toh ab aur add nahi karna chahti. And then issues will start which will ultimately lead to abhira's usool as a lawyer vs abhira as poddar bahu.

But again itv fls loves to double their trouble. Unke tears ke bina trp kaise badegismiley39

Par Abhira maa ko kaise naraz kar sakti hain?smiley37

Bold - I am going to start a glycerine selling shop near their studio.its a very profitable business theresmiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Haan she was like do something to stop Ur brother or do U still distrust him and he was all like nooo.. I know he only loves Abhira.. I'm so emotional that I called him bhaiya again.. U must be thinking I'm a bad brother and both high and cry together and wait for this.... Ahem!!!! Ruhi says she has no right to judge anyone.. go figure!!

They are going to keep Ruhi low rather goody goody so that Manish is convinced and reveals abhira’s identity to everyone..

Maybe they will show Ruhi talking to Manish and suwarna that Rohit and she are planning a baby ..

Anyways 3 vamps is OTT .. so Ruhi will be in the back burner

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ru huuda asking Rohit if he still doubt Armaan

RE: Why don't Bts do Coachella? - K-POP - allkpop forums

Rohit this was your biwi a few hours prior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CX1AGR_Ntw

trp aunty like yeh chaalak aurat smiley37smiley37