Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

The worst was him giving their son to didi and bringing her back from jail even after repeatedly saying he loves Sai. Only saving grace was Sai was not mahaan nor forgives easily.

If not for high level kaleshi entertainment it provided ghum was worst way worst and deserved no trp.

@bold He then married her too and was emotionally involved with her.

Ghum was toxic to the core. It's original version kusum dola showed fl as strong from starting to ending. But sai turned weak. She was pinning for the man despite knowing he married the woman who tried to harm her. Only good thing was her doctor career wasn't compromised.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

This season is a mixture of both Ghum 1 and 2.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

How is it similar to Ghum 2???
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

K3G Rahul left home, never wanted to return because his father reminded him he is adopted son. He was so disappointed in his father. He love his mother, respect his father still he didn't agree to return home easily. He tells kajal character how much it hurt him when he was called paraya. That is what called self respect.

Yes very good he build his own life .. because he did not want dis respect for his wife and child .

Why did Armaan chose to be a lawyer knowing eventually he will have to be working under his younger brother..

He should have chosen another profession and carved his own career.. without stealing anyone’s inheritance as he has been accused of

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: OliviaP

How is it similar to Ghum 2???

Due to the high levels of toxicity. Vidya is another madman like that Akkasaheb she is not like Ashwini at all. Armaan was stuck between both Roohi and Abhira and nearly married Roohi just like Ishaan. Poddars are despicable creatures like those Barbaric Bhosale’s. Hate them both.

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Ab Bas 2.5 ko bhi copy Kar rahe hai by bringing infertility track before marriage

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ab Bas 2.5 ko bhi copy Kar rahe hai by bringing infertility track before marriage

Maybe Gen 5 should be a copy of 2.5. At least Rishta vibes will be back.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago
Sparkle232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Yes very good he build his own life .. because he did not want dis respect for his wife and child .

Why did Armaan chose to be a lawyer knowing eventually he will have to be working under his younger brother..

He should have chosen another profession and carved his own career.. without stealing anyone’s inheritance as he has been accused of

I don't get what's the point of education if one cannot differentiate love and abuse.

Gopi bahu being submissive towards rashi and oormila makes sense because she wasn't educated, she does not know outer world.

But armaan is not like that. How to buy his "I can't live without family, Maa is everything to me" bs when 1 day back he was like only abhira is enough to me, don't care who attend my wedding. I would have sympathised with him if he showed consistency in his love towards his family.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Due to the high levels of toxicity. Vidya is another madman like that Akkasaheb she is not like Ashwini at all. Armaan was stuck between both Roohi and Abhira and nearly married Roohi just like Ishaan. Poddars are despicable creatures like those Barbaric Bhosale’s. Hate them both.

I feel armaan was better than ishaan. Ishaan was having emotional affair with reva openly with toxic family's encouragement. He was all smiling when reva put holi colour on him and disappointed when savi did the same. And his infamous birthday suprise for reva. Ishaan was at more fault than reva.

Sparkle232 thumbnail

Maybe Gen 5 should be a copy of 2.5. At least Rishta vibes will be back.

Sasural genda phool copy would be good too.