Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Kaisa dukh vidya ka… all she is talking about is Armaan treated her sautella. You don’t give shraap to your already dukhi children.

She is a complete nuisance not even worth discussing.

And yes for dkp it’s about family. Like the way they are a great believer of legacy they want leads to live for legacy kids. People looks for offspring first for themselves not for chacha chachi, dada dadi…

I was not taking about vidya . I was referring to all the supporting characters of previous seasons jo genuinely iss news se dukhi the . Gayatri , bhabhi maa, suhasini, yaha tak ki swarna, Manjari in sab ko jab bahu ki infertility ki news sabse pehli baar mili thi tab inn sab ka grieving mode bahot sahi se dikhaya tha. It was much better than vidya .
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

I did..there was abs nothing from abhira except her breakdown in which she remembered akshara..minutes later she was discussing her shadi with arman & next day toh all was forgotten..tg they didn't show things like dancing on aaj meri shadi hai yayyy

So depthless… it’s all bad writing…and the thousands of in-laws who are already torturing their dil would see this and take Abhira as example that it’s not a big deal for the dil.

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Yesssss I don’t feel like she is grieving! No connection with reality! It’s a huge jolt for any women who wants child some day in her life.

Baki sab abhira ki infertility ka matam mana rahe the and abhira ka yeh scene tha ki uski shaddi ke liye dusre convince hoge ki nahi , Armaan se shaddi karni hai ki nahi karni hai etc etc etc

Abhira ka toh koi emotional breakdown tak nahi dikhaya iss news par. Vidya ke sath temple scene dikhane se acha tha abhira ka breakdown dikhate itni badi news par toh usko zyada sympathy bhi milta and trp bhi milta.

why will they show her emotional break down, they already given na(bucket crying)but no trp so why to trouble the actor wen no impact on trp
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I was not taking about vidya . I was referring to all the supporting characters of previous seasons jo genuinely iss news se dukhi the . Gayatri , bhabhi maa, suhasini, yaha tak ki swarna, Manjari in sab ko jab bahu ki infertility ki news sabse pehli baar mili thi tab inn sab ka grieving mode bahot sahi se dikhaya tha. It was much better than vidya .

Oh I see. Sorry misunderstood. Yes I agree, I am finding this session is unbearable. I was also referring that in the first place why they have to make the FL infertile for sometime? Like the way they have shaadi in every session.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItvDrama

Am I only one disturbed that they make every important track about the ML here? I know it’s a novelty in itv that a ML is given importance in a story as MLs mostly are just bystanders in their own story for the most part, but this seems unusual and rather disturbing even by itv standards.

Where they should have focused on IR between Abhira and Ruhi, they focused on Armaan and Rohit return/reveal, at least that was an eventuality. Where infertility track should mostly have focused on Abhira or at least both, they made it all about Armaan’s fatherhood, why? He still could have a child right, why make it all about him? Even now, they have made the whole drama about Armaan with him crying over a fact which he has been cognizant of throughout his life. He made the decision to get married with or without his family’s permission, not once but twice. Abhira on the other hand isn’t allowed to have any leeway in this relationship, her feelings are either irrelevant or she has to be self reliant, because no matter what this whole family is ever going to see her as a woman or human.

My issue is not that they are focusing on Armaan, but my issue is that why are Abhira’s feelings always made insignificant in every track. There is not a single character who is shown to empathize with how much she is going through in all this, except random manisha chachi scenes. Yes Armaan”s family is messed up and they treat him worse, but at least he has some emotional support from his family. Agreed as of now Abhira doesn’t have any family, so all family drama is focused on the ML’s side, but why not acknowledge her feelings as a human at least. Even during the infertility reveal, where they spent 2 days of drama on ML’s pain, not a single episode was shown where someone actually addressed or asked how she was doing, including Armaan. The very next day he came and gave an ultimatum, but not one word as to how she felt over the loss of motherhood or at least after the cruel way his family behaved.

They have just time and again only proved the point that as long as she is in this relationship and this house, she will never be happy. I don’t know if makers are smart enough to show this, but my realistic take is probably they are implying how someone loses themselves and their identity eventually in such a relationship. A girl who was strong enough to leave at an instance when her mother was insulted, is now at a point where she is so used to all the abuse all in the name of love. What other option does she have, if she leaves now, she will be called selfish and if she stays she’s is eventually going to lose herself. I guess that’s the point of the whole story, how sometimes even when you love someone and that other person loves you too, it’s still not enough.

This track making me remember ghum 1. There too they made Sai's infertility all about virat. Sai faced miscarriage and infertility. When doctor announced her problem, he legit left her in doctor's room, started distancing himself from her, stopped sharing room with her, never consoled her. Seeing his behaviour, she told him he can remarry for baby for which he was like I want baby only with you as if he didn't treat her as shit after knowing about her infertility.

Here also it's all about what armaan wants. He is crying buckets for getting called stepson while the woman who got called worser names is consoling him.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sparkle232

This track making me remember ghum 1. There too they made Sai's infertility all about virat. Sai faced miscarriage and infertility. When doctor announced her problem, he legit left her in doctor's room, started distancing himself from her, stopped sharing room with her, never consoled her. Seeing his behaviour, she told him he can remarry for baby for which he was like I want baby only with you as if he didn't treat her as shit after knowing about her infertility.

Here also it's all about what armaan wants. He is crying buckets for getting called stepson while the woman who got called worser names is consoling him.

It's so non sensical . He is the step son. so ? He can't see her love is conditional ..a son should not be given a choice between mother and wife..what if vidya has to choose between her husband and rohit ? He can't see how unreasonable she is..so What if she disowns him ? Koi rishta permanent nai hota..kabhi na kabhi choot hi jaata hai ya bond weak hota hi hota hai...He's not a baby who needs a mother. He's a grown ass man who's now married..ye kaisa lawyer banegasmiley39

Everyone saw kabhi khushi kabhi gham..that's the way classy scenes are written..yrkkh became so trashy ke comparison milna mushkil hai..yeah ghum is the right one

Edited by Krinya - a day ago

I appreciate how fans switching their takes along with armaan

When armaan said he will leave house, only abhira is important

He is best partner, he doesn't care about his toxic family, he only cares about abhira. He was ready to leave his house for abhira.

Armaan few moments later: I can't live without my family, I can't tolerate maa's anger. Family is everything to me.

Armaan is traumatized, he is like lord shri ram, he is ready to leave house by not being able to see vidya's disrespectful behaviour towards his wife (not because he can't see vidya's hate towards himself like he said).

Abhira is at a stage where she is doomed whatever she do. She choosen it herself.

Ruhi's over whitewashing making me hate her. Her clown era was better than this.

Rohit waste of piece.

what's itv makers ka obsession to compare their leads to ram sita shiv parvati etc

Give me Mahabharata man sabke sab dushasan duryodhan hai (even though even they had better quality and had ahankar). People are like shakuni here and none is draupadi. These characters, their actions are nothing like god's who had important decisions to make and world was dependent on them. Ram Sita k sath compare my foot to whoever comparing them

Vidya and everyone who stood mute during fertility tamasha are like draupadi vastraharan yeah I said that. Vidya isn't Ram's step mom lusting after property for her one son, she's a puppet to writers cause they want villain of the week. She was loving and manaofying dadisa not some time ago, and same girl held key to her son's happiness not like 2 weeks back. Are vidya don't even give rats ass to Rohit, all love was there for a while then Rohit is as good as dead. We have dadisa the sly malificent and her nalla sidey. They want idk the fck just there to fill spaces. Cousins and Manisha her husband are waste of space telling since day 1. If you can't stand next to family member you love what's the point in your love anyway.

Ruhi I have been saying since the wedding promo dropped they could have jethani devrani tension with ruhi manipulating everyone but nope sisterhood with husband's ex was a better idea for makers. It's sooo disgusting Rohit doing gathbandhan for his bro and his wife when his bro was involved with his wife. Who writes these things and why think it's ok??? Maha bakwas and assassination to our culture and morals. Send all these people to tihar jail and subah shaam shock treatment is needed.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I love Manish Goenka

the only thing I love about Manish is he bagged rakshanda and she helped another couple to get set lol how in the world he got her
leafy2022 thumbnail

Thank god I didn’t watch it…

nutmeg7 thumbnail

This is exactly what I am apprehensive about. Aisa similar situation idhar bhi hone wala hai.