Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

During 2011-2013, SNS, DABH and YRKKH were always topper 1st, 2nd, 3rd. IPKKND and EHMMBH got good trp but not like them but in sm, these two shows and leads were more popular and talk of the town.

IPKKND went off air because of Barun's determine for doing movies and also trp was low 2-3 months before the serial went off air. EHMMBH struggled for trp after Karan's death and of course Virika's unnecessary mu track,so for channel's pressure they wanted to make it like YRKKH, leads parents phase, growing up kids, but Krystle and Kushal rejected to play parents, so it went off air instead of S.P.M's wish to continue the serial. Saraswatichandra struggled for trp but was huge popular in sm sides, high demand jodi. Ishqbaaz got average trps but was more popular in sm sides.

ArShi is the most iconic jodi till now. Did you see their recent ad shoot?? Social sides are flooding with their ad. So maybe SNS DABH were high trp serials but IPKKND EHMMBH Saraswatichandra Ishqbaaz these casts are way more popular than the high gainer trp serials' casts.

And for me trp doesn't matter but the story matter and also first I also notice who are leads, if I impress with both fl and ml, I continue the serial but if fl good but not ml, then I avoid, and if ml good but not fl, then I try to avoid but phir bhi nhi hota, so dekh leti hu. But in this serial I'm forced to watch šŸ˜­ without good story, trp jaye tell lenešŸ˜

I feel you! Yes, saw a glimpse of Arshi's ad.

I also only watch for my fav like here with Srijit. I crave good stories and don't watch as many shows as people can think and when I'm bored I love watching my old shows in a loop.

Trp for me is not imp too, but it's sad for a potential story nowadays. TV is now a business, khon sabse trp degi. How sad smiley28smiley19

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

(According to bts) Maybe Amu will tell Nimmi to run and get help. Amu has hurt her leg. Virat will find her in the car boot with her hands tied. I don't think he will hurt her in any way. Most likely, Vandy will separate them this time. She wonā€™t let Amu go with Virat after this fiasco...

I hope aisa ho. Phir Vandy Mausi ki Jai ho!

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I still can't forget Arnav's entry and their first meetsmiley42. If I will rank my fav serials then IPKKND will get no 1 position and their jodi will always be no 1smiley27. Can you imagine, a serial whose life time was (6 June,2011- 30 November, 2012) when sm were not so active like these days, captivated love from all and still their jodi is iconic or say evergreen jodismiley27 I was emotional seeing my SaRun's reunion with the adšŸ„ŗā¤ļø. Their friendship always impress me so much, I just love themsmiley27

Ohh AdiandSid didn't watch even one episode of IPKKND?smiley7Mukta aunty I'm ordering you to pakaoying AdiandSid more with your "much excitement you all! trackssmiley15

It was my last SP old show watch (this year or maybe end of last year) and I agree Sarun ka jodi is rare. I love it when they bring friendship onscreen, only a few can bring magic with organic chemistry.

For me: Sarun, Jeran, Srijit (even the story is smiley11) are a blessing smiley27

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Even when AmVira will fall in love with each other, Amruta will call Virat: Suniye jeesmiley42, Aeejeesmiley42 because as she belongs to old fashion she can't take her hubby's namesmiley37, sanskari patnismiley37 and Virat will call her: Amrita or Amruta though I like him calling her Amritasmiley9 as only he calls her like that name, his unique namesmiley43

Pyaarasam thumbnail

After reading Adiandsids post about Amu getting pregnant amidst all this chaos, it reminded me of Arnav and Khushi's 'jungle mein mangle' scene. When they hid in that hut to escape from the kidnappers, all of a sudden, they forgot all the life threats around them and were about to take off their clothes and do the deed, even before a confession. smiley37smiley39

I don't want Mukta to go down that road...smiley18

Oh ya that white outfit OMG! They were ahead of their time romance-wise.

She can bring it but after confession.

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

My forever love, Arshi and Sarun... smiley27

I can't even remember how many times Iā€™ve watched that show. Iā€™ve read thousands of Arshi fanfictions.

There are 4.5 million posts in the IF IPK forum....thatā€™s just crazy...

And their friendship is on another level. Remember that BTS moment? 'Barun, donā€™t kiss my forehead like an uncle, kiss my cheek...smiley42

Barun and Sanaya have no filters, I love it!

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

So true because these trio jodi's friendship are real, solid and rare in pretending mediasmiley27

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Since we all wating for this Amu pregnancy. Simple question- will Amu still call virat SIR under the sheets? ... Does it count as role play ? However it works out. They must be quiet or babita will burn the house down or maybe suicide bomb. Anything is better than Amvira babies for BabitašŸ¤£

Oh gosh! smiley37 Arre Dadi banjaegi toh kush hoga dekh lena bass usse V Jr nahin Ammu Jr milegi takhi aur kush hosmiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Even when AmVira will fall in love with each other, Amruta will call Virat: Suniye jeesmiley42, Aeejeesmiley42 because as she belongs to old fashion she can't take her hubby's namesmiley37, sanskari patnismiley37 and Virat will call her: Amrita or Amruta though I like him calling her Amritasmiley9 as only he calls her like that name, his unique namesmiley43

I love it when patni call their pati suniye! I found it cute (maybe because I'm not Indian). Soniye (ji) is better than Sir.

Yes, V calling her Amrita is great. Amruta was so far pronounced once I think (dil se), rain wala after allergy. And it's fab that he mixes it all kabhi Bayko, Amrita, and Banker! while Ammu is stuck with sir and even Shengdana, it's been a while nahin suna.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Yes I too like it when patni said suniye to pati and in our religion too, we can't take our husband name. When Amruta said in Goa that she will call him aeejeee or suniye I was happy as I thought she will stop calling him that siirrrr but no she continued. For Virat, I like to hear Amrita as it sounds so good from his mouth but banker sunke kaan pak gyi meri. Please stop banker and sir jaap. Amruta can call him suniye,aeejee, shengdana and Virat can call her Amrita, Amruta or bayko,biwi. Actually I can't wait for their love phase though I know now tornado will visit in their life very soon but still can't wait to seeā¤ļøā¤ļø