Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Ssshhhh šŸ¤« You yourself is giving the idea to Mukta auntysmiley36Suppose she checks your this commentsmiley36and will show us same or say more wild but not AmVira'ssmiley9but RaNka'ssmiley43what will be your reaction?smiley44(I'm laughing so hard while write thissmiley36)

Arre yaar, pura mood kharab kar diya...smiley38 RaNka...Lmao smiley37smiley37

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Memories to be cherished yrrrsmiley27 They gave us so many pleasant memories. Btw did you watch Star Parivaar 2012? My most favourite SPA ever. I was so tensed as I wanted my serials would get awards. And SPA 2012 didn't disappoint me. IPKKND got 7 awards (two jodi awards back to back - international jodi and fav jodi and Arnav for male new face) and EHMMBH got 3 awards( Krystu as behen and Nia too got award) I was so satisfied with SPA 2012. Proud momentsmiley27smiley27

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

Is X's expression sad or happy? smiley5

Oh... got it. Actually we havent read the script. Script me correct likha hoga 'Priyanka sees the helplessness in Babita's face'. Woh expression tha.smiley2

nilmi thumbnail

So many lovely memories to cherish... I love the IPK gang....smiley27And their off-screen bond is unbelievable smiley27

nilmi thumbnail

I think they used 'Tu Hi Tu' for the Deo ad scene instead of the 'Jassi' song on purpose.

I believe they wanted to convey Amu's feelings for Virat at that moment....not lust, but love and longing...Yesterday, I didn't like that part, but today I don't mind it.

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since we all wating for this Amu pregnancy. Simple question- will Amu still call virat SIR under the sheets? ... Does it count as role play ? However it works out. They must be quiet or babita will burn the house down or maybe suicide bomb. Anything is better than Amvira babies for BabitašŸ¤£

Originally posted by: nilmi

After reading Adiandsids post about Amu getting pregnant amidst all this chaos, it reminded me of Arnav and Khushi's 'jungle mein mangle' scene. When they hid in that hut to escape from the kidnappers, all of a sudden, they forgot all the life threats around them and were about to take off their clothes and do the deed, even before a confession. smiley37smiley39

I don't want Mukta to go down that road...smiley18

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Accha hain na if baby comes then new gen story will start smiley37May be she wants to prove ishu that even she can do it smiley29Baat ek raat ki yeh din bhi ho sakta hain smiley29 smiley36

Is show ka tag line hai har din ek nayi soch smiley36 for all characterssmiley36

If ammu ki shaadi hoti rahi toh harsh shaadi kab karenga?smiley17smiley36 No gf for harsh.

Harsh ke liye Anjali hona chahiye

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know what kind of expression she gave but seeing her expression and make up sabko smiley39 aa rha haismiley36

Btw as in recent bts Amruta is hurt and maybe will be hurt more so high chance, mausi will bajaoying Virat very badly aur meri kalejo ko padega thandaksmiley37Can't wait for my manpasandh episodessmiley42Mukta dragging Dhond, can you please give us 6,7,8,9,10 episodes already tomorrow with 2:30 hours naming KMTMG movie time and then air new episodes from 6 October?smiley42

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

They did tone down Virat's reaction after she left (after the deo scene). That was a good move. In the bts he was smiling. Could've toned down his embarrassing her at her home too.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nope... we as an audience aren't mature enough to understand certain things - like say, the story, why characters are doing what they are, and whether she is happy or sad.

Sir: been thinking about why Ammu is avoiding talking about things - avoided two convos today. Can be she is not sure herself - scared what lies ahead / far ahead, can be she is comfortable maintaining status qua, can be she is scared of committing. Comfortable to keep him in the Sir-zone.

Hmm. I'm tired of the "Sir" too. However, I guess we will lose it when she is in love with V, tabhi we will get Virat only. And uss deen party banta hai