Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Earlier in the week when they handcuffed Rajiv to the bed. Did you see him push against back railing with his feet. Does he know his arm cant be seperated from his body... he definitely know police wont come check on him to see if its still on. I mean ask for some oil or butter instead of biting at it like a dog on a bandage.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw.. aaj Rajjev ka seizure act ka starting achcha tha... felt he was going to do a breakdance. smiley36

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Abhiraj ko kyun sidetrack kiya, if Ex was to be main villain? smiley7 smiley11

You were the one who always said to forget about Abhiraj's comeback, but I never lost hope... Now my heart is broken. 💔 He's never going to be back 😭

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

https://youtu.be/3SrW7ku8shw?si=6EqSs1SGQRkNna8H

Finally I can watch it ❤️

Is X's expression sad or happy? smiley5

Why in the world is a husband still a ‘Sir’?! smiley29

It’s hard to say whether Ex is sad or happy since she was looking more at the chandelier than someone, plus the actress is so talented that she keeps you guessing like this… wondering what emotions the character is feeling. smiley17 Fantastic talent, I must say. smiley2Plus the scene focused more on other characters. smiley24

Edit- Afrina mentioned the same point on Ex’s talent in her past posts as well. smiley36

Edited by flutterby - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Actually she's so much talented that it's difficult to understand whether she's happy 😍 or sad😭

Btw why Rajeev is looking like this? I laughed so hard seeing his get up and that big mole on his facesmiley36

Virat was there in the bts too, weared a white t shirt, so Amruta's dress is same but Virat's dress is changed. Most probably after chandelier incident, Nimrit will be kidnapped as per their plan to trap Amruta and Amruta will be trapped but Virat will also find her and then what? Jungle mai mangal?smiley9 AmVira's high level romance?smiley43 or RaNka's unimaginable romance?smiley43

Jungle mein romance kaise? Behen hoga wahan pe. ITV hai, there is always a third person in between, always!

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So... for 2 eps Rajeev supposedly is in the process of cutting the rope and it falls down only on the third ep.

Are you serious? How can they expect to attract more viewers with such shitty, predictable writing? smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Why in the world is a husband still a ‘Sir’?! smiley29

It’s hard to say whether Ex is sad or happy since she was looking more at the chandelier than someone, plus the actress is so talented that she keeps you guessing like this… wondering what emotions the character is feeling. smiley17 Fantastic talent, I must say. smiley2Plus the scene focused more on other characters. smiley24

Nope... we as an audience aren't mature enough to understand certain things - like say, the story, why characters are doing what they are, and whether she is happy or sad.

Sir: been thinking about why Ammu is avoiding talking about things - avoided two convos today. Can be she is not sure herself - scared what lies ahead / far ahead, can be she is comfortable maintaining status qua, can be she is scared of committing. Comfortable to keep him in the Sir-zone.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Jungle mein romance kaise? Behen hoga wahan pe. ITV hai, there is always a third person in between, always!

Koi nahi to mahino baad Rahul dikhega... partying with his friends.

flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I'm more than waiting for either Virat's worst behaviour with Amruta or Vandana mausi's worst side to manipulate Amruta against Virat so that I can get my strong Amruta backsmiley19Mukta what's you waiting for? Bring it onsmiley37

Btw off topic: Get news that Ayesha Singh ( GHKKPM serial's Sai) is approached for Mukta's next serial, channel name not revealedsmiley37 Grand welcome to hersmiley37 Mukta is so obsessed with SP's casts as trp matters,not story, according to enteligenta Muktasmiley37smiley37Kyon na Ayesha ko isi serial mai post huge leap ke liye cast kiya jayesmiley42SriJit out, I will be in peacing moodsmiley9

Is this the same serial that Shabbir was finalised for? Or is he working for a zee show? Yeah, don’t mind Srijit out. They deserve better than this current crap. smiley18

Pyaarasam thumbnail

5th

Continuation of deodrant scene - Ammu is stunned when he looks at her, shouts Aai and runs away.

Jahan being the principal of chem college. Candy Bhavani continue to be anti. Ammu comes in... Ammu is mum when asked things... She avoids talking... Nimmi, Anjali, and Deepika enter... followed by Virat... Ammu happy... Virat had to embarrass her by mentioning 'sholey ke dole'... [Not because of Virat... I dont like anyone doing this. personal opinion. I find it cringe.] She changes topic.

Shekhar asked to keep an eye on Ishika by Dildaar. Babs accompanies Dildaar too.

Ishika leaves for the venue, despite Jayesh's objection. Shekhar passes on the message to Virat.

Rajeev gets a message from the tea guy... acts having seizure... is taken to the hospital.

Night already - the way the time flies these days.

They arrive at the hospital venue.

Vandy not happy with Virat ogling at Ammu.... 'leave her for her happiness' - gives him an earful. felt her dialogue delivery was odd today - esp at the venue... didn't feel that until now.

Ammu suspecting something cooking... approaches him for some support. He does have bodyguards.

Ex arrives...

Some pravachan from Bhavani - about atyachaar on women... well... get brownie points for socially relevant issues perhaps... good for an article and a box to be ticked and talked about later 'we address socially relevant issues'. But she literally pushed Ammu towards what she now calls as 'rakshas'... may not be Virat... but then... who said raakshasas are only males?

Rajeev arrives...

Oh... another eyelock with rose petals falling... deer sees roses on the top of the car too. Car wans to talk... but deer wants to avoid talking again - scared what he is going to talk about.

aai becomes i and u again. [smiley35i and u over and again.] Ammu impressed though... his words are music to her ears... [so guess I should shut up... after all, whatever I think... kya farak padta hai? Sure Ammu is ready to make babies with him too... probably even right now right there... no need to go home, let alone a proper wedding.]

[Are they really going to drag this for so long???? the precaps were for 10th etc.]

Aah... got some rant going today. smiley36]

Someone tell me they won't drag this puleeeeeeeeeeeez

I don't feel this track and want to skip already till Navratri khatam ho jaye.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Is this a doll or mannequin ? Them getting my hopes up again that Pri been sent packing from show... will anyone notice if they replaced her with mannequin? The lips will have to move for her horrror movie close ups. KMTMG giving me bride of chucky vibes😂🤣😂🤣

Bride of Chucky, oh dear smiley37smiley37

Btw, I'm not a Pro-makeup na use karti hoon (not the right person to comment on this but), am I the only one who doesn't like that blush or whatever on her cheek and nose??? Itne pink hai yeh!!!!!!