Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 hours ago

btw.. aaj Rajjev ka seizure act ka starting achcha tha... felt he was going to do a breakdance. smiley36

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. Please... Let her replace Sriti in this show. i will be the eternally grateful minion.

Bold:smiley36

That actress ka show will come on color i read and PH is not mentioned smiley36 BB ke baad aayenga.

How many show are colors coming up with ek aur show pada mein jismein shikha singh is playing Neg lead coming up.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Seems like Candy served sour candies in the chem college.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yup.

I dont get why they didn't make Amruta be the one who exposes Babs, let alone that they dragged it. That is what the FL is supposed to do!!! Virat got to speak his mind in the hospital... Amruta... nope... a small scene with Babs when he was in the washroom.... and they can spend a whole ep or more humiliating Ammu and Bhavani.

Yeah, that one was too bad. Chalo, phir bhi galti se video dekhaya Harsh ne, kam se kam, they could've shown her talk about it that "I told you so, you didn't believe me" and leave, but aisa kuch nahin hua it was more important to show her take care of Mr. Victim. Lakin isme Ammu ka kya? Where is the justice in this show? smiley24 Even for two eps they could've sent her back home to enjoy her jeet and punish V but afsoos!

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes I understand your point. Dont remember virat going agianst his family for Amu like Amu is doing for virat. He just makes a face whilst they insult her. Depending if he can be influenced... he likes insults on Amu- happen after mela. Virat only stood for Amu against pri. Rajiv & ishika. Very little will he tell his own family to stop. Sometimes he will say mom & Babita says worse things... yet this Amu character is so stupid lost defending virat. Its a frustrating tragedy like watching someone hurt themselves due to mental illness... my last comment is not a joke.

Meanwhile he can tease her about more things too... since he caught her vulnerable. [Hmm.... hadn't thought about it... The cough syrup and the deo one were places she was vulnerable. ]

Correct me if I am wrong... do get a strong feeling that for Virat Ammu will never be equal to his family. Babs, Nimmi... kya hi kar sakte hai... Ammu.... 'how dare you?'

Edited by sugz - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

SP's now a days serials are not my cup of tea, I left that channel long ago. Only watched Colors for bb and Sony for my fav serials. Sony's serials are very unique with interesting plots. The last serial I saw was Ishq Par Zor Nhi and I love the serial so so so much, though late they ruined it but phir bhi my one of fav serial. But Sony's serials never get high trp as they never drag episodes, not saas vs bahu, sautan vs sautan, biwi vs gf and that's why trp aunties feel no interest to watch them. During IPKKND time, DABH and SNS were channel topper as those serials were saas bahu serials. IPKKND, EHMMBH, Saraswatichandra, Ishqbaaz, these serials always get low trp if compare with SP's saas bahu serials. Those were long gone serials but that time too trp aunties liked saas bahu khichdi and now too their tastes are same,no change.

So now I think makers will be pressurized to change the storyline to show strong fl and it will only be possible if sautan vs sautan will happen as saas vs bahu didn't get good trp which they expected. The episode which got 1.7 trp, there we saw planning plotting of Priyanka not babita and Virat saving Amruta from the jhula. And if you notice, writers are now trying to make Priyanka as main villain, not babita anymore. So be ready for tolerating more Priyanka's sh*t upcoming.

Really! Those are the shows I saw after it went off air since you guys know I'm a foreigner and turn out to be my favs and they were not toppers, wow!!!!

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

... JK is just too much now...she’s really getting irritating. ... Like damad, like sasu maa... both are like pendulums.

Both the perspectives are too much and irritating - be it Jahan or Bhavani (because of how she supported / pushed Ammu in the past). At least I felt Ammu had a balanced view when Aaji was around.. but she no longer does.

It wont take others to mess it up. Virat is enough for it. Just wait and watch him do it all by himself.

Hope... like Ammu said 'sudharneka ek mouka to dena chahiye na'... and she stops after that 'ek mouka'... and hopefully isn't pregnant before that happens.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

" And if you notice, writers are now trying to make Priyanka as main villain, not babita anymore."

Mmm... you have a point there. Babs seems to be quite lame these days and ex is being given some extra powers. Ishika - softening up perhaps. So... smiley11smiley11smiley11

Yeah, BA actually should be redeemed, but after her property bhul, maaf toh na karti mein. Haad hai yaar! And Pri the villain, for what? To conquer V no matter how? And then we will get to see again an FL being separated from her "husband" just for the sake of the third wheel. No way! They better think twice before bringing that to their brainless mind, kahin show ka audience na chale jaye.

I don't cake if Pri stays, but if it's to separate the lead the way we are thinking, next, please! Rajiv akele could've brought something to the story.

1) Shaadi toot gaya and he wants revenge (Ammu + Nimmi)

2) The property, if in his hand, he could've kept silent, and come back later for revenge.

Meanwhile, BA ka khel khatam keeps doing stupid things until she regrets it all...Ammu & Virat the love story begins...phir dusre problem lao

In short, story aur acha ho sakta ta and I have always this question in mind, what's Pri doing in this show?

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Oh... some relief... Let them make X the main villain, but keep her five feet away from Virat...smiley18

It would be interesting to see her marry Rajiv instead. I heard he calls her Pri...smiley43

Arre wah ex-Bhabhi banega Biwi, kaafi imaginative ho tum.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

" And if you notice, writers are now trying to make Priyanka as main villain, not babita anymore."

Mmm... you have a point there. Babs seems to be quite lame these days and ex is being given some extra powers. Ishika - softening up perhaps. So... smiley11smiley11smiley11

Abhiraj ko kyun sidetrack kiya, if Ex was to be main villain? smiley7 smiley11