Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Actually she's so much talented that it's difficult to understand whether she's happy 😍 or sad😭

Btw why Rajeev is looking like this? I laughed so hard seeing his get up and that big mole on his facesmiley36

Virat was there in the bts too, weared a white t shirt, so Amruta's dress is same but Virat's dress is changed. Most probably after chandelier incident, Nimrit will be kidnapped as per their plan to trap Amruta and Amruta will be trapped but Virat will also find her and then what? Jungle mai mangal?smiley9 AmVira's high level romance?smiley43 or RaNka's unimaginable romance?smiley43

Is it Virat or Arjit? It’s more like he’s in Arjit’s getup, supporting his bestie. smiley5

nilmi thumbnail

jungle mein mangal is not happening. Remember when one of AJ fans asked him about it, and he said, ‘for that watch KKB’ smiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

So... for 2 eps Rajeev supposedly is in the process of cutting the rope and it falls down only on the third ep.

Must be using butter knife smiley36

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Story mein bekaar key lollipop scenes and faltu nok jhok key alawa we can't expect anything smiley29

Trust me even if there is jungle scenes trust me loora episodes mukta will waste smiley44

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha yaa woh too sahi hai and trusting thing is 3 episodes wala story in that garba which us just few hrs will be stretched fir 3 days 😅 😆 butter knife or plastic butter knife used by kids 😄

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

5th

Continuation of deodrant scene - Ammu is stunned when he looks at her, shouts Aai and runs away.

Jahan being the principal of chem college. Candy Bhavani continue to be anti. Ammu comes in... Ammu is mum when asked things... She avoids talking... Nimmi, Anjali, and Deepika enter... followed by Virat... Ammu happy... Virat had to embarrass her by mentioning 'sholey ke dole'... [Not because of Virat... I dont like anyone doing this. personal opinion. I find it cringe.] She changes topic.

Shekhar asked to keep an eye on Ishika by Dildaar. Babs accompanies Dildaar too.

Ishika leaves for the venue, despite Jayesh's objection. Shekhar passes on the message to Virat.

Rajeev gets a message from the tea guy... acts having seizure... is taken to the hospital.

Night already - the way the time flies these days.

They arrive at the hospital venue.

Vandy not happy with Virat ogling at Ammu.... 'leave her for her happiness' - gives him an earful. felt her dialogue delivery was odd today - esp at the venue... didn't feel that until now.

Ammu suspecting something cooking... approaches him for some support. He does have bodyguards.

Ex arrives...

Some pravachan from Bhavani - about atyachaar on women... well... get brownie points for socially relevant issues perhaps... good for an article and a box to be ticked and talked about later 'we address socially relevant issues'. But she literally pushed Ammu towards what she now calls as 'rakshas'... may not be Virat... but then... who said raakshasas are only males?

Rajeev arrives...

Oh... another eyelock with rose petals falling... deer sees roses on the top of the car too. Car wans to talk... but deer wants to avoid talking again - scared what he is going to talk about.

aai becomes i and u again. [smiley35i and u over and again.] Ammu impressed though... his words are music to her ears... [so guess I should shut up... after all, whatever I think... kya farak padta hai? Sure Ammu is ready to make babies with him too... probably even right now right there... no need to go home, let alone a proper wedding.]

[Are they really going to drag this for so long???? the precaps were for 10th etc.]

Aah... got some rant going today. smiley36]

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Is this a doll or mannequin ? Them getting my hopes up again that Pri been sent packing from show... will anyone notice if they replaced her with mannequin? The lips will have to move for her horrror movie close ups. KMTMG giving me bride of chucky vibes😂🤣😂🤣

Originally posted by: nilmi

https://youtu.be/3SrW7ku8shw?si=6EqSs1SGQRkNna8H

Finally I can watch it ❤️

Is X's expression sad or happy? smiley5

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So the police commissioner is useless? When Virat was at hospital last time he asked for Rajiv to be in handcuffs... Rajiv this time is not only out handcuffs but can wonder out hospital. Can a serial rapi*t also wonder hospital same way. Are women patience unconscious safe ?

Another point- it was 2 days last time when they transferred Harsh from PS jail to real prison. Rajiv can sit in PS jail so long... really? 😡

5th

Continuation of deodrant scene - Ammu is stunned when he looks at her, shouts Aai and runs away.

Jahan being the principal of chem college. Candy Bhavani continue to be anti. Ammu comes in... Ammu is mum when asked things... She avoids talking... Nimmi, Anjali, and Deepika enter... followed by Virat... Ammu happy... Virat had to embarrass her by mentioning 'sholey ke dole'... [Not because of Virat... I dont like anyone doing this. personal opinion. I find it cringe.] She changes topic.

Shekhar asked to keep an eye on Ishika by Dildaar. Babs accompanies Dildaar too.

Ishika leaves for the venue, despite Jayesh's objection. Shekhar passes on the message to Virat.

Rajeev gets a message from the tea guy... acts having seizure... is taken to the hospital.

Night already - the way the time flies these days.

They arrive at the hospital venue.

Vandy not happy with Virat ogling at Ammu.... 'leave her for her happiness' - gives him an earful. felt her dialogue delivery was odd today - esp at the venue... didn't feel that until now.

Ammu suspecting something cooking... approaches him for some support. He does have bodyguards.

Ex arrives...

Some pravachan from Bhavani - about atyachaar on women... well... get brownie points for socially relevant issues perhaps... good for an article and a box to be ticked and talked about later 'we address socially relevant issues'. But she literally pushed Ammu towards what she now calls as 'rakshas'... may not be Virat... but then... who said raakshasas are only males?

Rajeev arrives...

Oh... another eyelock with rose petals falling... deer sees roses on the top of the car too. Car wans to talk... but deer wants to avoid talking again - scared what he is going to talk about.

aai becomes i and u again. [smiley35i and u over and again.] Ammu impressed though... his words are music to her ears... [so guess I should shut up... after all, whatever I think... kya farak padta hai? Sure Ammu is ready to make babies with him too... probably even right now right there... no need to go home, let alone a proper wedding.]

[Are they really going to drag this for so long???? the precaps were for 10th etc.]

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hope something serious happens to Nimmi in the upcoming kidnapping and Ammu gets a real 'Reality Slap' from her Virrawtsmiley42 Sir.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

TQ for update smiley20

Accha hain na if baby comes then new gen story will start smiley37May be she wants to prove ishu that even she can do it smiley29Baat ek raat ki yeh din bhi ho sakta hain smiley29 smiley36

Is show ka tag line hai har din ek nayi soch smiley36 for all characterssmiley36

If ammu ki shaadi hoti rahi toh harsh shaadi kab karenga?smiley17smiley36 No gf for harsh.