Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

But if you notice Amruta vs Virat never got good or high trp for serial. For example: their first mu track, mela track. But Amruta and Virat working as a team always get high trp. For example: Rajeev Nimrit marriage, their support to Bhavani, even their fight against Priyanka and lastly Nimrit's incident. If they will show strong Amruta against Virat, I don't think trp will increase but if they will show Virat's redemption, Amruta's strong character against villains, their confession and meaningful love story, their support for each other and fighting against the villains together will definitely increase trp.

nilmi thumbnail

Arre yaar.....I usually skip all her scenes. If they make her the main villain and marry her off to Virat, there’ll be nothing left worth watching..smiley7

Why didn’t she just go to Bigg Boss with her ex-co-actor and leave us in peace? smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

My only little hope is for navaratri track. Heard that maybe navaratri track will be dragged for almost two weeks. Ok drag the episodes but with interesting story not like kuch bhi puke worthy bakwas.

nilmi thumbnail

Oh... some relief... Let them make X the main villain, but keep her five feet away from Virat...smiley18

It would be interesting to see her marry Rajiv instead. I heard he calls her Pri...smiley43

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Yrrr I just was about to comment thissmiley36 her rumours bf( best friendsmiley43) is taking part in bb, why not she yrrsmiley13It's so unfair you knowsmiley19 if they will replace ultra pronouncing,ultra talented actress with some other actress who is not ultra like her, I will be ok. But seeing her with her pronouncing, I feel 🥱🥱🥱🥱

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I currently see intro of Dubai returned Maushi Vandy as Bhavani's relative as unwanted and unnecessary at this juncture, smiley17 keeping aside a youthful looking, experienced and known chirpy actress joining to play that role.smiley9

Unless there are plot twists planned with Vandy taking Bhavani or Amruta with her to Dubai soonsmiley20OR say due to Vandy, Amu's ex-fiancee with whom she canceled wedding years back when man wanted to shift to US when Jayesh business suffered smiley14 is being brought back into story soon smiley17 OR Vandy makes Amu remember her forgotten personal, professional and marital life ambitions by making Amu realize getting away from Ahuja's/Virat will only bring back hope, peace, safety and harmony into her life.smiley9

Otherwise this Vandy role appears useless.

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

When I was watching yesterday's episode, the only thing on my mind was that I have to wait at least two to three weeks to see them in the bedroom like this..... I was curious about what Amu was wearing; it wasn’t her usual nightwear.....let it be..

I hope this time there’s some interesting drama that makes the wait worthwhile..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

RaNka are made for each othersmiley9 just imagine Rajeev will call Pri baby and sometimes by mistake Pra babysmiley43 just imagine,hayee, turu lobsmiley42

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

But if you notice Amruta vs Virat never got good or high trp for serial. For example: their first mu track, mela track. But Amruta and Virat working as a team always get high trp. For example: Rajeev Nimrit marriage, their support to Bhavani, even their fight against Priyanka and lastly Nimrit's incident. If they will show strong Amruta against Virat, I don't think trp will increase but if they will show Virat's redemption, Amruta's strong character against villains, their confession and meaningful love story, their support for each other and fighting against the villains together will definitely increase trp.

Blue: Nope. That wasn't 'Strong' Amruta v/s Virat. It was more like hyper-strong and irrational Virat v/s a pretty lame Amruta... and I'd say the reason it didn't go well. In both the tracks you mentioned had expected much more than what Amruta did - they went against her og character. They had to show the strong Amruta v/s that irrational Virat in those tracks. It was necessary that Amruta bounces back the same night after the mela incident and exposes babs then and there... That would've made the mela ep not the 'blackhole' it is right now. The mela ep, (contradicting what I've said before) didn't kill the show... it is the lack of reaction - strong reaction from Ammu that killed it. Virat aur Babs ko 'Sooli pe chada dena tha'. [Until I saw her standing half dead in Ahuja house, I had the hope that she will do what is necessary.]

Rajeev-Nimmi both marriage and divorce is a good example of 'lone' and 'strong' Amruta. and both did well. Virat was with her in the first one but she was the lone warrior even there - more help from her family - Jahan and Harsh, than Virat. He came in only after the video clip was seen.. until then she was alone.

Red: Agree with this. Dont know if it will increase the ratings, but thats kind of the ideal way to go.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

Bavya oh I mean Rajiv is obsessed with her...trp queen and all...iykyk smiley43