Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

My worst fear is option 3... Knowing the writers' preferences... I want Amvira to separate. But if Virat marries X to save the property and Amu, then it's goodbye to this show from my side smiley7

I'll join you. No way, I'm watching the show with the ML ending up with the parallel lead, hell no! Usse acha toh separation na ho but something that makes us accept Ammu & Virat's relationship fully.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Hi mein aagayi 😝😜

Dekha dekha aada nanga 🙄😬

Bass usko hi dekh kar muh kholkey rehgayi ammu and X chidiya mein sab ki saans ruk gayi smiley18smiley29

Aur mera dimaag atak gayi aysey namunon ko dekh key 🙄😬

The ladies in kal ka shard pooja mein boleythei ki beti ko maa banney ki samay hai abhi uskey baap ko papa banney ka nahin

Tab bhi hamara tube light nahin jala pea brain ko still thinking of U and I key beech kya hai???🤨

Ab itney mandbudhi hai tho aadey nanga yaa poora nanga kya pharak padney wala hai

Better we start a new thread for jai and ishika ka luv story Jo faster fastest moving smiley36

Well, I & U issue nahin hai. It's the execution of the Creative Team. It's absolutely fine for Ammu & Virat to take time, for the only reason one was heartbroken and the other never really fell in love. Plus, their differences and fights. The phase of figuring it out is okay, but stretching it is a problem. Aur KMTMG ne dragging ka Phd raka hai toh hum kuch nahin kar sakte hai. Now with the Navratri, we will be here till next week to see (hopefully as per V dialogue) I & U ke beech Pyaar hai or feelings.

The CV needs to understand that they need to focus on the lead love life but balance it with other problems, one by one. Here, we have BA, Pri & Rajeev plotting, plus Ishika, and let's add Mausi's mission of saving Ammu. Again this is a Romeo and Juliet kind of story because most want to separate the couple without understanding their "feelings" or just ignoring them.

the better way would be to make the reasonable one (Mausi from the list) acknowledge it and help by doing the right thing, making V comprehend what went wrong (something he is quite aware of) and apologize. Mausi compared to Aaji, can help here rather than pursue insulting V (even though he deserves every word she says about him). Lakin, we can't trust the writer, so we can only wait & watch.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37

True, yaar… with this pea-brain, nothing can happen. Let's see what he's going to do next…smiley29

The guy will try catch her and she will run

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Rating remains the same: 0.8

[Truck accident to Ammu v/s Bhavani argument at visarjan - includes drunk talk in Jahan's house.]

Edit:

Jagriti 0.9 (-0.1)

Vasudha 1 (+0.1)

Give the new shows two, or three more weeks, dekhte hai if log dekhenge and surprising BL fell to 1. Can't they take one Bhagya out of the lot???

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Hadn't thought of this before: They have Ganpati at home for the festival, Ammu presumably didn't think twice about bringing her 'drunk husband' home. Kaafi 'modern' aur 'understanding' types hai humari Ammu.

She is Virat's wild modern banker now....smiley9smiley43

Pyaarasam thumbnail

She is Virat's wild modern banker now....smiley9smiley43

Yeah, abhi toh sirf shuruat hai smiley36 Let the pyaar begin phir dekh lo kya karta hai banker, khud V behosh ho jayenge

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Acc to Babs in the latest ep, its now 10 days since Virat stopped talking with her. 10 days is a long time for VA to have a good, serious convo about their future - immediate or long term - and the complications involved. Perhaps through those talks even audience like us would be more comfortable about accepting their relationship and why the * is Ammu even there? Perhaps one of the things they talk about is getting properly married - which seems to be a much better trigger for Babita to agree to the 45% deal with ex - at least much better than the shown trigger. In the least they could've talked about the complication that Babita brings in for their future... and may be even decide to split ways.

Instead, they chose to go the way they have, where we are wondering why Ammu is there. Shraddh... is that such an important thing to show, even if they got the chronology right? Was there a need to have Ishika thing shown there - could it not have been done in another setting, forgetting about the ritual altogether.. even if they want Ammu to defend her.

I do like that they do focus on multiple things - Rajeev, ex, Babs, Ishika, Jayesh, Candy, etc... but as always the execution.... Think we've had 4 separate scenes of Candy-Bhavani-Jahan scenes prov/anti V in their living room - getting bored of it already... feel like thats all they will be doing (2 would've been good enough). With the snake, the note, and the pic, if ex's 'BIG' plan is the chandelier, it sounds more like a dud / phuski bomb.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 hours ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I shocked seeing RSHD's trp. It starts new slot trp with 0.4 and today it gets 0.7 trp, unbelievable and good for the serial. So I checked, even the clips of the serial gets highest likes compare to other zee serials and through many comments I learned that now they are showing strong fl track, not crying fl, they change the story for good but of course two sautan's story trp aunties like most. Man vs man, kind of ok or not interest, but woman vs woman, sautan vs sautan, biwi vs psycho gf, trp aunties fav.

So don't keep hope high that Priyanka will be thrown out from the serial. Moreover, now her role will be more and as people like sautan vs sautan very much,so now I'm kind of sure, kmtmg will give that kind of track. I think Virat will realize his love but before propose, that chandelier incident will happen and then the kidnapping, Rajeev most probably will be caught again and if not high chance they will trap Ishika in this matter and will be free but as Ishika is pregnant so no jail drama. But next will be their entry especially Priyanka's entry and maybe Virat will be trapped or threat to marry her and this time don't know what will happen, but high voltage drama will be shown for trp purpose and as sautan vs sautan give more trp more than leads loevy dovey stories, so Amruta vs Priyanka will be their next target.

I really don't know how can so called trp aunties like sautan vs sautan drama. Give sautan vs sautan drama, unnecessary drama, trp will be sky rocket but not something unique and heart touching story. If people would give more support to unique stories then not SP but Sony tv would be the first in the trp race as that channel's serials are more interesting with unique stories but alas we can't change itv audience's taste.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Heard the current track is interesting - some comments under the gossips tweet. So yeah... they didn't sit around whining about the change in time slot, but did something about it, probably revamped their storyline. Not necessary to bring in sautan v/s sautan thing - more important is to show the og / stronger Ammu rather than this frozenbrained one. They did have a good opportunity with Babs revelation track... but they draaaaaaaaaagged it for so long - and divided it in 3+ scenes and days, and stole what had to be Ammu's limelight, such that in the end, did it even matter much? Helped it from 0.7 to 0.8 perhaps. And the hospital one was the best of the lot.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

Multiple marriages, polygamy, betrayal, and sautan vs female lead plots are TRP aunties favorites. As you said, Sony shows are much better than Star Plus. I stopped watching Star Plus long running shows after IPKKND... Almost all shows have love triangles (according to the promos... I'm not watching any of them).

I watched Katha Ankahee, and its TRP was always very low, even though Aditi is an amazing actor.

I hope the makers don’t ruin this show under TRP and channel pressure.