Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 hours ago

I can give them that too - Ammu forgave him. fine. But dont show as if woh "heera" hai... Jahan is that voice in the show now. Fine if Ammu wants to stay married to him too. But dont try to justify what he did. At least for me he will always remain a two faced guy... and better if he or the writers dont pretend he isn't. I can only hope Ammu is aware of this all the time - because he will flip... aaj nahi to kal. [Just because the thought came up in my mind, Abhi wasn't a two-faced guy - and unlike Abhigya separation, it will be tougher to not to see it in this context.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

And even that scene came to be because Sriti wanted Ammu to object to being called 'dusri aurat' (as mentioned by Mukta). So... writers ke dimaag me tha hi nahi. Wish she could influence the writers much more.

Same my Friend, same! 😮‍💨

They should give her a chance for one eps to help, bass ek baar

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Govt hospital mein navratri ka mela!😳

Great! What's next?

Cinema hall mein Christmas party? Shopping mall mein iftaar? 😡

Matlab kuch bhi! 😡

Keep quiet and silence ka board hota hain hospital mein.

May be we can see patience playing dandiya too smiley36

Cinema hall is out of their budget society hall bolosmiley36

Why not invite falguni pathak in soc and have dandiya party in soc hall smiley42

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I can give them that too - Ammu forgave him. fine. But dont show as if woh "heera" hai... Jahan is that voice in the show now. Fine if Ammu wants to stay married to him too. But dont try to justify what he did. At least for me he will always remain a two faced guy... and better if he or the writers dont pretend he isn't. I can only hope Ammu is aware of this all the time - because he will flip... aaj nahi to kal. [Just because the thought came up in my mind, Abhi wasn't a two-faced guy - and unlike Abhigya separation, it will be tougher to not to see it in this context.]

Hmm, he said to trust her...I don't trust the Guy. Unless they prove me wrong, I will never trust him for Ammu.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Keep quiet and silence ka board hota hain hospital mein.

May be we can see patience playing dandiya too smiley36

Cinema hall is out of their budget society hall bolosmiley36

Why not invite falguni pathak in soc and have dandiya party in soc hall smiley42

I seriously want a round table with the writers. It will be better than any comedy show in this world 😃😃

Matlab what were they even thinking!

Pandals have loud DJ box for bhajans and music. How are they going to justify it in a hospital premise!! And what about the crowd, will that not hamper emergency services 😳

Why can't they celebrate in the society compound like all normal people do! Makar Sankranti and Lohri mein to itna bada ground tha. That would suffice for this as well.

Chodo hum bhi kahaan logic discuss kar rahe hain 😞

nilmi thumbnail

I like today's episode, mainly because I'm a jodi fan now.. or rather, their chemistry. smiley43smiley27smiley9

I want Amu to reject him if he confesses his love now, which could lead to a proper marriage. He's craving the haq of a husband now... meaning a real husband-wife relationship.

If he thinks he can claim his rights after marrying her like that, I don't know what to say. smiley18

They both have feelings for each other, but I want Virat to give her a proper, respectful marriage before claiming her love.

They're making Jayesh's character worse. I never expected that property claim dialogue from him. If her own father sees his daughter like this, what can we expect from others? The writers are using different characters to balance the gray shades of each one, just to clean up their own mess....smiley11

Edited by nilmi - 2 hours ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Hmm, he said to trust her...I don't trust the Guy. Unless they prove me wrong, I will never trust him for Ammu.

Itna sab hone ke baad bhi he was made to say 'I will try and trust Amruta'. Can complain quite a lot about Amruta and how she is behaving these days, but is there one place where she has been 'untrustworthy'? [Probably doesn't do the fiery things she says is one place.]

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

I seriously want a round table with the writers. It will be better than any comedy show in this world 😃😃

Matlab what were they even thinking!

Pandals have loud DJ box for bhajans and music. How are they going to justify it in a hospital premise!! And what about the crowd, will that not hamper emergency services 😳

Why can't they celebrate in the society compound like all normal people do! Makar Sankranti and Lohri mein to itna bada ground tha. That would suffice for this as well.

Chodo hum bhi kahaan logic discuss kar rahe hain 😞

Mela bhul gayi re!

You said normal people. KMTMG Wale kahan ke normal hai, they are from Mars abhi samajh nahin aya kya. Kabhi terrace stay bina bathroom or privacy ladies ke liye, kabhi medical problem (depend on the wounded) kuch serious nahin hote ya mazak bana te hai, should I go on 🙄

Yeah kahan logic dund te hai hum?

Kahin pagal na ho jaye

Kahin pagal na ho jaye 🎶 Come on everyone sing with me...

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

But they are glorifying V from start only while ushne koi janda nahin gadha hain towards ammu rather then saving bhavani once that too becz of his surname and power.So did ammu saved babz from that needle but her scarifies are ignored.

V represent those collage principal beta jo new students ko rag karte hain.He calls a female employee at night in his house to humiliate her.Yeh sareef boss hain ammu ke.

I agree on that part writer to justifying him which is not ok with me too.

As i said long time back the show is abt loving V at any cost.

Even now V is unable to confess still sleep talking mode smiley24 Biwi bhi chaiye but rishte pe barosha nahin karta woh natak bhi karna hain but i want baiko sasuma sasurji everyone in my life.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Itna sab hone ke baad bhi he was made to say 'I will try and trust Amruta'. Can complain quite a lot about Amruta and how she is behaving these days, but is there one place where she has been 'untrustworthy'? [Probably doesn't do the fiery things she says is one place.]

Haan, wahi! That Line if said before I would've buy it but now. Dude, in which world? She should be the one who should try and trust you for what you did all these months!!!

The only thing that go with V is the fact that he was betrayed by his love but put all women in the same boat, hmm, not logical, espe when the girl is like Ammu (a sort of Saint). This reminds me of his phrase during Goa trip, sab mard ek jaise nahin hote, well women are not the same also. Woh bole toh tik but Ammu agar by chance bole toh problem.

For Ammu's behavior, yeah! And that's another topic

Edited by Pyaarasam - 2 hours ago