Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I've been wondering that myself and also BA? Why? Why? Why? Ka sawaal khatam nahin ho raha hai.

Also, that blast was stupid, and execution smiley44no comment because Ammu saving Virat should've been severely injured from it smiley39 Ajeeb ta!

Waise Pri ka maqsad samajh nahin aa raha hai!!! I mean what does she want? Sometimes, it's like she is jealous and wants him back, and other times it's only his wealth (double-crossing and blackmailing BA). Akhir kya chahti hai? What is she concretely doing in the story?

Also Rajeev. If he has the signed documents from Nimmi, what is he waiting for? He may be in jail, but sure he can get some lawyer to claim his property.

Why has he teamed up with ex? He was out before - or should we now assume even back then, he was bailed out by ex? Why should he be willing to split what may be his property with ex?

Adiandsid thumbnail

That shows how focus we are with this show smiley37

Was looking for a better analogy... but couldn't... exaggerated but the point remains: After being served bad Biryanis for weeks, say, your post made me see 'Oh... there is rice in biryani'.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Also Rajeev. If he has the signed documents from Nimmi, what is he waiting for? He may be in jail, but sure he can get some lawyer to claim his property.

Why has he teamed up with ex? He was out before - or should we now assume even back then, he was bailed out by ex? Why should he be willing to split what may be his property with ex?

Yeah, kuch samajh nahin aa raha hai

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Was looking for a better analogy... but couldn't... exaggerated but the point remains: After being served bad Biryanis for weeks, say, your post made me see 'Oh... there is rice in biryani'.

Haan, hai na!

But, sadly, they keep forgetting it most of the time. Like Ishruta was the last, but ek pehle aya ta terrace par with her Baba, I don't remember exactly actually. However, jahan sabse zaroori ta nahin hua. The only time I saw her breakdown about that wedding was at BA and Dildar anniversary party

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Think I'm past the meltdown phase with Ammu too. Have given up on that character too. So why am I watching? No idea. It took Sams update for me to notice there was a bit of OG Ammu in yesterdays ep. i didn't even notice it. [Oh.. I dont know about the proposal thing mentioned. At best just skim through the ht sometimes.]

I read in sams post too.

But the lecture which ammu gave when it comes to jayesh or other character but jab V ki bhari aati hain tab kahan jaati hai woh.Pehle ammu koh apne pati ko dekhna chaiye Jaise doosre ko gyaan dene se pehle smiley29Also ishika is shown strong character she doesn't need ammu's help.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I read in sams post too.

But the lecture which ammu gave when it comes to jayesh or other character but jab V ki bhari aati hain tab kahan jaati hai woh.Pehle ammu koh apne pati ko dekhna chaiye Jaise doosre ko gyaan dene se pehle smiley29Also ishika is shown strong character she doesn't need ammu's help.

Wahi toh! They should've shown her mad with V.

Well, Ishu is now vulnerable.

Edited by Pyaarasam - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. Along with Ishika perhaps changing, that was the other reason I posted about the morality thing. Dont know what they are trying to show.

PS: Also felt Jayesh ko deliberately bura kar rahe hai abhi... perhaps because Vandy is going to compare them both - so time to show him worse than Virat... like selling Nimmi and the physical abuse was what made Rajeev worse than Virat - which I suspect was the reason they brought those things.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

devi sthapana is in the hospital

But why?? Hospital mein kabse pandal banne laga?? Am I missing something??😳😳

No writer is missing brain as usual smiley14

Cost cutting hospital mein lana hain toh wahi hi pandal laga deya smiley36 Kitni merbani kar rahe show maker audience pe show bana kar smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail

Haan, hai na!

But, sadly, they keep forgetting it most of the time. Like Ishruta was the last, but ek pehle aya ta terrace par with her Baba, I remember exactly actually. However, jahan sabse zaroori ta nahin hua. The only time I saw her breakdown about that wedding was at BA and Dildar anniversary party

And even that scene came to be because Sriti wanted Ammu to object to being called 'dusri aurat' (as mentioned by Mukta). So... writers ke dimaag me tha hi nahi. Wish she could influence the writers much more.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
Annu. thumbnail

Yup. Along with Ishika perhaps changing, that was the other reason I posted about the morality thing. Dont know what they are trying to show.

PS: Also felt Jayesh ko deliberately bura kar rahe hai abhi... perhaps because Vandy is going to compare them both - so time to show him worse than Virat... like selling Nimmi and the physical abuse was what made Rajeev worse than Virat - which I suspect was the reason they brought those things.

Agree with you.

But why are they behind white washing V..... X chidya fans and ammu forgive him for anything smiley24 WHether he did right yah wrong while ammu doesn't feel he did wrong toh kya sorry or redemption it doesn't matter then.

Yups rajeev was more showed like the guy who cared abt her gf tara and marrying nimmi for money.He was shown more into tara but tara ko bhi they vanished from his life smiley29 They focused on rajeev when they wanted warna woh invisible tha.