Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Shanya.A

No offense to the actor but kavya ek tesre aurat hai jiske liye vanraj ne apni hasti khelti grahasti ujaad di ...whereas gurdep matches the face Anupama's role more

haww!! you can't say that anymore...she's been whitewashed properlysmiley37

also, GK denied of being approachedsmiley36

Shanya.A thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

haww!! you can't say that anymore...she's been whitewashed properlysmiley37

also, GK denied of being approachedsmiley36

Ohhh shit kahi sach mein s2 toh nahi aa raha

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Kiss nahi uske sath toh seedha vanshaj paida karegi..side character ke liye sirf kiss

Kitne yrs leap? 4-5smiley36 or maybe moresmiley14

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

No offense to the actor but kavya ek tesre aurat hai jiske liye vanraj ne apni hasti khelti grahasti ujaad di ...whereas gurdep matches the face Anupama's role more

Tbh Kavya was wayy better than Anupama, idk why she ruined her life for that old mansmiley36

agreatwcr thumbnail

Ohhh shit kahi sach mein s2 toh nahi aa raha

arey nahi re! ayega bhi toh the main cast will be changedsmiley37

Anjali is taking a break for 1-2months and she's aiming for OTT projects, Shaleen is already approached (or maybe already roped in) for a new show on Colors and Mahir ka....idk i don't think they'll retain him without their LEADS

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: rbpll

Which are your fav shows?

Kya haadsa kya haqeeqat, achanak

and some old ekta showssmiley36

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

arey nahi re! ayega bhi toh the main cast will be changedsmiley37

Anjali is taking a break for 1-2months and she's aiming for OTT projects, Shaleen is already approached (or maybe already roped in) for a new show on Colors and Mahir ka....idk i don't think they'll retain him without their LEADS

Aa bhi raha ho to main kaunsa dekhne waali hu😂😂😂

agreatwcr thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Aa bhi raha ho to main kaunsa dekhne waali hu😂😂😂

haan! woh toh bas iss season ka ending janne ke liye chull thi isliye last tak jaan liya iska storylinesmiley36smiley37

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 hours ago

Chalo I am glad.

I can handle an open ended ending. And that's what fits in the narrative anyway. Because it's too fast for Yashika now. But yes, as time goes by, Amarjeet, Shalini face the consequences; Vidur gets time and space to recover; DJ gets his punishment; Gargi maybe reflects on her life and decisions; and Yuvika gets space to grow alone.....there can be a future for Yash and Yuvika with a mature outlook.

But at present it isn't possible and I think I did say this before too that an open ended one would suit. This is far better than a forced proposal which would not have justified any character.

At least with this Yuvika remains stable, Neil's chapter gets a respectable closure with the entire series ending with it & Yash gets to start his life again with who knows may be a happier HEA.

agreatwcr thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Chalo I am glad.

I can handle an open ended ending. And that's what fits in the narrative anyway. Because it's too fast for Yashika now. But yes, as time goes by, Amarjeet, Shalini face the consequences; Vidur gets time and space to recover; DJ gets his punishment; Gargi maybe reflects on her life and decisions; and Yuvika gets space to grow alone.....there can be a future for Yash and Yuvika with a mature outlook.

But at present it isn't possible and I think I did say this before too that an open ended one would suit. This is far better than a forced proposal which would not have justified any character.

At least with this Yuvika remains stable, Neil's chapter gets a respectable closure with the entire series ending with it & Yash gets to start his life again with who knows may be a happier HEA.

IMO, NO. Until and unless his murderers were punished severely and Vika had moved on with someone else apart from the guy who's life took someone else's life — Neil did not get the respectable closure. But yeah I would definitely say it's a win for Mohit. His CKT was never treated properly but his work left an ever lasting impression on the audience and the makers were forced to continue the show with references to his CKT.

Apart from that, both Neil and NeiVika fans did not get what they deserved. They didn't give our couple a happy ending and upon that, we get to see his dad hug those criminals, and the girl who proclaimed to 'truly love' him join hands both professionally and personally with that family.

The most dignified ending would've been to show Yuvika move on in her life without seeking any soulmate and Yash get settled in some abroad country, raise his brother and sister alone and cut off ties with his "mamu" and "mom" for the sake of HUMANITY.

This is just a deliberate way of wrapping up things in a hurry. Had they got more time they would've showed the criminals get a redemption and the LEADS get married.