Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. See what I meant. smiley37 Post deleted.

Dishonesty and lack of transparency. I am being civil otherwise this deserves more smiley35 words.

Screw this garbage. Why do I think this user had made garbage games before and I expressed my displeasure there too? Seems familiar. smiley36

Damn, why did she removed ur post, that sure was disappointing move from her.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Damn, why did she removed ur post, that sure was disappointing move from her.

I knew it. smiley36 Have known this site since 2010. Understand everything. smiley36

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Yeah my UN was different back then but you were mostly inactive when i visited that forum we interacted only once i think....

I had stopped watching Pushpa Impossible with the Baa track itself, so have visited that forum only once or twice post that, only on tagged posts I guess. Similar to the case here. But rest assured, I will remember you now.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

I had stopped watching Pushpa Impossible with the Baa track itself, so have visited that forum only once or twice post that, only on tagged posts I guess. Similar to the case here. But rest assured, I will remember you now.

I left after Dilip returned but still kept going back to the show to keep tabs on the storyline....the present storyline is so bad that the Dilip's return storyline feels like it was the golden period of the showsmiley37

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

bigg-boss-ott-season-3-daily-episodes-discussion-thread-v0-ltkftdji4bdd1.jpeg

IF ka saki nakaĆ aaaaaĆ 

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Howz rain situation at your states/cities? Pune-Mumbai have a red alert.. Some waterlogging has happened in my area...

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

Howz rain situation at your states/cities? Pune-Mumbai have a red alert.. Some waterlogging has happened in my area...

Can't tag everyone but pls take care! smiley1

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Okayish...baadal to aise chaate hai jaise bahut bhayankar baarish hogi...aur baarish hoti bhi hai but thodi der me ruk jaati which end up making weather more hot and humidsmiley39

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

We had rains last night , but i don't think we got any red alerts , take care

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Rain is less but even in ultra heavy rain We hardly get affected by rain thanks to India's one of the Oldest and Largest Army Cantonment in Danapur . Because of Army cantt area there is ample flood protection and it's a little raised than normal level.

Most of Bihar and Patna gets flooded every year except this area. Its the last area to get flooded. If there are floods here that means rest of Bihar is in dire situation.

I remember people talk about 1975 Bihar floods and then it happened in 2019.

That is one reason why this area is full or educational institutions. Lots of schools and colleges since it's kinda safe area.