Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Moonks

Can I laugh at him without getting tagged of whatever shaming that is?

He looks a Dhabba on the name of Ashoka, I know Ashoka wasn't a handsome man but please do justice to his character, he is a great king in the history and they have made a mockery of the word greatness

I read the replies after I replied. I felt the same way as I said. Ashoka was a powerful king and I thought EK was successful. 

Iskaa naa to fit hain role ka but looking at other comments - looks like yeah actor hee naheen hain. 🤣🤣🤣. 

More importantly. Yeah sab dekhtaaa kaun hain ? 🤣🤣. I am sure dialogues of this show will be even worse than the actor if that’s possible. smiley37

MochaQueen thumbnail

Team Neivika

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Migraine hurts... it feels like someone is beating a hammer inside your head..But you will be better...

& Those three week time will pass..smiley27

Please get well soon...& Spam our notification box like you used to do..smiley37

I already started spamming...but it will stop after a few days if i get my badgesmiley37

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I already started spamming...but it will stop after a few days if i get my badgesmiley37

u trying to earn from badge for reactions . Aur here we all are thinking. Wow mocha humaree dost hain. smiley19

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Wait i thought that one would only get reaction badges if their posts get max no of reactions , not them posting reactions on posts of other members smiley44

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team Multanis

Take care dude 

Get Well soon

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team Multanis

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Wait i thought that one would only get reaction badges if their posts get max no of reactions , not them posting reactions on posts of other members smiley44

Both get badges 

Max reaction dene wale and milne wale smiley36

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team Multanis

I knew it

Bcoz u were literally almost everywhere smiley37

kavya1994 thumbnail

3:26

Adnan: show khtam hone se pehle sword fighting thodi bahot aa jayegi mujhe.

https://youtu.be/bg-bpZQyp7U?si=nk7x2pv707nF4sk5

kavya1994 thumbnail

Are you interested in playing love couple season 3?

Palak2812 thumbnail

Team Multanis

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Are you interested in playing love couple season 3?

What is the game about ?