Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Wait Sanjeevani aired in 2002 , Grey's Anatomy started in 2005...how can Sanjeevani be adapted from Grey's? It might have been adapted from ER which ran from 1994-2009

It was ER onlysmiley36 Many ppl think its from Grey's Anatomy.. maybe it was inspired from Sanjivani🤭

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

I hv watched The Mentalist.. my fav Janesmiley42

Crime show Arjun was somewhat like that.. it was small though.

Arjun was more based on Castle.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Arjun was inspired by Castle? I havent watched that but i thought it was inspired by The Mentalist. There are many similarities but climax of Mentalist was worse.. sara mood kharab kar diya thasmiley24

I hv seen Gurdeep in Sanjivani 2 but didnt liked it much after a pointsmiley36 while watching Vanshaj i was like i hv seen her somewhere then remembered it was Sanjivani.

What dream sequence?

I never watched any of the foreign ones. I just heard these things. smiley36 Now that I read the synopsis I understand it's more Mentalist.

Few days ago there was this Kitchen scene in Vanshaj . Yukti confesses to neil she is Yuvika. But it was a dream sequence. smiley36

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I never watched any of the foreign ones. I just heard these things. smiley36 Now that I read the synopsis I understand it's more Mentalist.

Few days ago there was this Kitchen scene in Vanshaj . Yukti confesses to neil she is Yuvika. But it was a dream sequence. smiley36

U can watch Mentalist but yeah its climax was more of anti climaxsmiley36

What is Neil even doing there smiley36 They arent even using him properly.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

It was ER onlysmiley36 Many ppl think its from Grey's Anatomy.. maybe it was inspired from Sanjivani🤭

Can be. As i said i never watch any foreign show. The only exception is TBBT.

I really wish they make a show based or inspired by TBBT. They surely can but TRP screws up everything.

Make a show like TBBT. Make one character as an American and bully him merciless. Love this show and clips but The bullying Raj suffered was only frustrating part. But that's what Indias reputation was during that time. smiley18

Nobody will dare to make a show now like that.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

U can watch Mentalist but yeah its climax was more of anti climaxsmiley36

What is Neil even doing there smiley36 They arent even using him properly.

Lol. I don't like non hindi shows. English me wo feel/connect nahi aata. And other languages u don't understand.

Can say this for Neil before April. Neil has been getting proper footage and is a very important character now. At the present moment Neil is trying to dig whatever he can about Yukti and Yukti is trying to avoid getting exposed to Neil. But she will break soon. She can't control when she sees Neil. smiley36 Always in smiley42 Mode.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Lol. I don't like non hindi shows. English me wo feel/connect nahi aata. And other languages u don't understand.

Can say this for Neil before April. Neil has been getting proper footage and is a very important character now. At the present moment Neil is trying to dig whatever he can about Yukti and Yukti is trying to avoid getting exposed to Neil. But she will break soon. She can't control when she sees Neil. smiley36 Always in smiley42 Mode.

Thats true American shows dont hv the feel but i like their plot better.

Idk what even going on in the showsmiley37 I said that based on discussion going heresmiley36

@b: lol so Yuvika is now what Neil was in start seeing hersmiley36

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Thats true American shows dont hv the feel but i like their plot better.

Idk what even going on in the showsmiley37 I said that based on discussion going heresmiley36

@b: lol so Yuvika is now what Neil was in start seeing hersmiley36

More or less. Neil is still same. Will do anything for Yuvika.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Ohh in the show they admit that the ml is toxic in relationship..waahsmiley32

Ohhh....you liked og prerana and Anurag??have you seen kasauti 2..what did you think of Erica and Parth as AnuPre..??

SwaRonsmiley42....you liked Shantanu - Sneha or VruShan..???.... though I feel both Sneha and Vrushika played different version of Sharon...

Haan aur Vanshaj jaise shows dekhke toh shipping ka bhoot utar hi jata hai...smiley37

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohh in the show they admit that the ml is toxic in relationship..waahsmiley32

Ohhh....you liked og prerana and Anurag??have you seen kasauti 2..what did you think of Erica and Parth as AnuPre..??

SwaRonsmiley42....you liked Shantanu - Sneha or VruShan..???.... though I feel both Sneha and Vrushika played different version of Sharon...

Haan aur Vanshaj jaise shows dekhke toh shipping ka bhoot utar hi jata hai...smiley37

Kasauti 2 to nai dekha maine

I like both swaron. In terms of passion and complex sharon I like sneha. In terms of chemistry and soft sharon I like vrushika.

Vanshaj me to villain ke love story ko zyaada importance milti haismiley36