Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rbpll

DB, yuvika aur dj sab ek hi jaise hai....unko bas vanshaj ke khel se Lena Dena hai no matter uske liye kuch bhi karna pade. The only difference is that dj get a notch higher kill people smiley37 and do not keep justifying his acts through Geeta gyaansmiley39

Last point is the main difference. Baaki first murder agar Yuvika kar bhi degi to DB usko Geeta k Yudhh waale dialogues se justify kar denge..

Bolenge ki wo ab tak hai, bas apna shareer badal lega jaise puraane vastra chhod koi naya vastra apnaata hai

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Kisko ML samajhte hain ye?

And Sia track wouldn't be as dragged as HM I think

They were trying to make Shaleen one and base show on him. Didn't work so DJ is back. smiley36

Team Gargi

But dj is the lead .... off course the negative one. Kuch bhi kar lo ultimate villain to vai rehne waala hai. He is needed to shake things up.

See the story was always of DigVika baaki jitne characters hain wo supporting hi the, but now with Yash being played a TV star, I think they cant have him as a Second Lead to obviously DL ko kam importance denge..

Pehle Hero and Villian ko equal dikhaate the, now it will be more focused on heroes

Team Gargi

He is the true brother. Hamesha apni behen ka ghar basaana chahta haismiley37smiley37

Lekin Karvika ke time par to Ghar banne se pehle hi Tod diya

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Last point is the main difference. Baaki first murder agar Yuvika kar bhi degi to DB usko Geeta k Yudhh waale dialogues se justify kar denge..

Bolenge ki wo ab tak hai, bas apna shareer badal lega jaise puraane vastra chhod koi naya vastra apnaata hai

I can actually hear him saying thissmiley37

Oh god if this happens in thw show then that would be labelled as the worst episode in the entire show

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Sia track? Uska kya storyline hai?

Sia is Yash' adopted sister whom Yash loves the most(ab wo sabse zyada pyaar kisse karega ye track k hisab se decide hoga, earlier he loved his mother the most)

Now DJ will try to harm Sia so as to further anger Yash

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Thread has reached it's page limit so bye bye to discussions and say hello to locksmiley36

I'll create the new thread in a while