Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kabir

Posted: 5 months ago

Kabir's storyline may not make sense but bro is my favourite character, after isha, of this show smiley37

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Because it's White washing one of the biggest culprits of Match fixing Era Mohammed Azharuddin. smiley35

I don't know if you have seen or not but it's a very viral video. In 1996 World cup happened in India. We lost in Semi final. That match was fixed. Vinod kambli was crying. The crowd were so enraged they started violence and burning down stadium properties.

All this was revealed in 1999-2000. Main culprits were Azhar, Prabhakar, Jadeja (although i dont think he was involved, just had knowledge of so his punishment was less).

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Because it's White washing one of the biggest culprits of Match fixing Era Mohammed Azharuddin. smiley35

I don't know if you have seen or not but it's a very viral video. In 1996 World cup happened in India. We lost in Semi final. That match was fixed. Vinod kambli was crying. The crowd were so enraged they started violence and burning down stadium properties.

All this was revealed in 1999-2000. Main culprits were Azhar, Prabhakar, Jadeja (although i dont think he was involved, just had knowledge of so his punishment was less).

Yes I've heard that Azhar was involved in matchfixing......my mom said that he was her favourite cricketer before this happened...

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

While surfing through channels..

I saw Teri meri dooriyan by mistake...and Are they trying to recreate the AkshNav part of YRKKH season 3....

FL ke bete ka Naam bhi Akir hai..in Yrkkh it was Abhir...smiley37

Proper Copy/Paste. smiley37 Never watched it but saw some news and promos.
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Kabir's storyline may not make sense but bro is my favourite character, after isha, of this show smiley37

Kabir ka jadooo chal hi jata hai..

I can't tell you what a biggg fan I am of kabir..

Specially a sequence of his dance, so much abandon, care free swag, and his couplets and those dialogue delivery ...total savage bomb..smiley42

I am a fan of that character

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

I found this A very very bad movie...

A great subject at hand ,so many intricate aspects to explore yet they went for a typical cringe bollywood masala movie...

It neither captured the spirit of the sport nor the personality of Azharuddin...as a movie not engaging enough...

So viewing experience was bad..smiley37

The only thing I know about this movie is ‘Itni si baat hain’

Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh you have not seen Lagaan.....??

I have watched so many cricket related Movies.. Iqbal, jersey, Patiala House,83, also Kai Po Che...

Unfortunately I have seen Azhar too...

But ms Dhoni is my most favourite ..I still go back to that movie again and again..

I have seen lagaan, kai Po Che,jersey and 83...

In 83, they have focused more on Kapil Dev rather than the entire squad imo..

Ajay Jadeja used to be my mum's favourite cricketer (celebrity crush)... She still owns a stack of his then pictures..

Edited by HeirOfSlytherin - 5 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

I have seen lagaan, kai Po Che,jersey and 83...

In 83, they have focused more on Kapil Dev rather than the entire squad imo..

I believe that in 83 something was missing...I mean as I said in Dhoni..the journey of that man was shown in such a powerful, inspiring and humane way that even if you don't understand cricket..you still root for that man to succeed.. I feel that was missing in 83..

Strictly my opinion though

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Proper Copy/Paste. smiley37 Never watched it but saw some news and promos.

Toh abhi star plus me Apne khud ke show ke plots interchange ho rahe hai...smiley37