Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Abhi abhi to generation leap hua hai

They won't end so early

This is the 3rd time it's ending news came..last two time it got extension...let's see is baar kya hota haismiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: rbpll

This is the 3rd time it's ending news came..last two time it got extension...let's see is baar kya hota haismiley36

Dii are you gonna watch the show now??

I must say a very undignified exit they are giving to Neil....by making his death as a tool or connecting link to move forward their next love story....

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I must say a very undignified exit they are giving to Neil....by making his death as a tool or connecting link to move forward their next love story....

Nope..can't bear this elite crime patrol anymoresmiley39

Neil ke exit ke saath mera bhi exit hoga is show sesmiley36smiley20

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Whatever the damn they're doing.... Tho I am just gonna feel a lil bad 4 Vidur uncle's character... If they somehow intend 2 give him SS his scene is gonna be the saddest imo

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

As i have recently developed a new hobbie of watching horror/thriller short films.

If someone want to watch a mind bending horror, then try this short film 44.

https://youtu.be/39ItiHdrKLM?si=5Z7N-cd4qasoUxsy

rbpll thumbnail

Team Neil

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

Whatever the damn they're doing.... Tho I am just gonna feel a lil bad 4 Vidur uncle's character... If they somehow intend 2 give him SS his scene is gonna be the saddest imo

Uspe bhi shak hai muje....as i mentioned in EDT..Neil's death will be less about neil but more about yuvika's sangharsh smiley39

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Like Prem even vidur uncle should have moved out of the mahajan campus right after his wife's death

Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyam.khff

Like Prem even vidur uncle should have moved out of the mahajan campus right after his wife's death

Was it shown how his wife died ?

Priyam.khff thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team DJ

Originally posted by: Pixie-Dust

Was it shown how his wife died ?

There was a scene where Neel had a face off with dj dhanraj and gargi where he talks about a past incident saying for one of Dhanraj's crime vidhur took the responsibility and got jailed for the same... this incident shattered neel's mother and she couldn't bear that trauma and hence died

Edited by Priyam.khff - 2 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

I have doubt.... whether they are going to highlight even that......smiley36.....It is going to be more about YUvika's Sangharsh and her challenge....but I would be pleasantly surprised if I get that....

I secretly hope for it....smiley27