Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yep Pandya stores is from Pandian stores and that show was one of the least toxic shows in that channel...but now even that's in it's season 2 and it's a complete toxicfest of a show

Ohh that show is also in its season 2..one of the biggeest criticism ITV used to face was why are they not going for season format..toh iska yeh answer nikala hai ITV ne...smiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Did you watch Mrityudand???

Not yet

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: HeirOfSlytherin

The only thing I know about this movie is ‘Itni si baat hain’

That is a good song...

You don't like " bol doh na Zara..."??

HeirOfSlytherin thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 2

That is a good song...

You don't like " bol doh na Zara..."??

That song is from this movie!? I didn't know!

BeingBlunt thumbnail

I believe that in 83 something was missing...I mean as I said in Dhoni..the journey of that man was shown in such a powerful, inspiring and humane way that even if you don't understand cricket..you still root for that man to succeed.. I feel that was missing in 83..

Strictly my opinion though

Biopic vs Incident. MSD was journey of a person and WC was crowning glory but still just a part of the story. But 83 was just the story of that WC and Kapil and others story was just a part of it. Main story was WC.

You can compare it to URI vs Shershaah.

URI Was just story of an incident.

Shershaah was story of a person where the crowning glory was Kargil war which was a part of the story.

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neil

Are not most of ITV ml are unlikablesmiley37

But here they acknowledged within the show that he is manchild and toxic in relationship.

Accha you have said that you are not a big NeiVika fan..toh what are your all time favourite ships in Itv...???

From very long time i haven't invested in any of ships.

In childhood I used to love og prerna and anurag from kasauti zindagi ki

Then I was a fan of swaron (swayam and Sharon) from D3 for the longest time.

And obviously suvan from edkv2 smiley36

But now jaise jaise age bad rai hai i watch shows and movies for story, it's execution and individuality of characters and their role in story. Ab main kisi jodi me itni invested nai hotismiley37

Word Count: 0

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainOfDew

ITV should take inspo from foreign shows.. not saying change the entire thing but just to bring freshness

But again they will recylcle the same thing instead of bringing smthing newsmiley36

True. Use some foreign plots. Some shows did it tbh. I remember a few. Like Arjun was supposed to be inspired by Castle. Best friends Forever on channel V was inspired by Pretty Little Liars. Agent Raghav on & TV was inspired by Mentalist. Also the world famous Sanjeevani/DMG was supposed to be Grey's Anatomy inspired. This reminds me Gurdeep was the main FL in Sanjeevani as young actor and now she is playing a mother in Vanshaj. smiley36

Also something which I really really hate is dream sequences and suspense of keeping things hidden. smiley39smiley35

Absolutely feel like killing people over it. If it's not revealed soon i start ignoring.

Happened in too many shows to mention. It happened in Vanshaj too but thank goodness it was not the main plot and doesn't affect much at this moment.

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Wait Sanjeevani aired in 2002 , Grey's Anatomy started in 2005...how can Sanjeevani be adapted from Grey's? It might have been adapted from ER which ran from 1994-2009

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

True. Use some foreign plots. Some shows did it tbh. I remember a few. Like Arjun was supposed to be inspired by Castle. Best friends Forever on channel V was inspired by Pretty Little Liars. Agent Raghav on & TV was inspired by Mentalist. Also the world famous Sanjeevani/DMG was supposed to be Grey's Anatomy inspired. This reminds me Gurdeep was the main FL in Sanjeevani as young actor and now she is playing a mother in Vanshaj. smiley36

Also something which I really really hate is dream sequences and suspense of keeping things hidden. smiley39smiley35

Absolutely feel like killing people over it. If it's not revealed soon i start ignoring.

Happened in too many shows to mention. It happened in Vanshaj too but thank goodness it was not the main plot and doesn't affect much at this moment.

Arjun was inspired by Castle? I havent watched that but i thought it was inspired by The Mentalist. There are many similarities but climax of Mentalist was worse.. sara mood kharab kar diya thasmiley24

I hv seen Gurdeep in Sanjivani 2 but didnt liked it much after a pointsmiley36 while watching Vanshaj i was like i hv seen her somewhere then remembered it was Sanjivani.

What dream sequence?

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

What if they adapt Chuck or The Mentalist? I don't want them to ruin these shows

Lol. They tried in Agent Raghav. But as usual after some episodes they understood no point. Just make your own show.