FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

True

I stopped watching the show in mid.

But from what I remember

Saanjh too was not a typical 3rd leads who used to play dirty tricks to make ML come to her.

She actually used to put a line, and actually used to support Maya.

It was Arjun who didn't knew his boundaries.

Yes Saanjh always wanted Maya and Arjun together, but she still took that since Arjun is her bff hence she has complete right on him and used to call him at odd times.(I didn't watch regularly so don't know details, but she definitely never tried to break Maya and Arjun)

While that was not wrong per say, but that can still be said to be somehow wrong from Maya's POV considering Maya knew that Saanjh loves Arjun and that there were some insecurities in Maya having seen her cheater father.

But the way she targeted others can not have any justification

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 20 days ago

Team Gargi

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

DB is much better than Hypocrite Mallik

DB Haseena se kam hypocrite hain?

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

DB Haseena se kam hypocrite hain?

Well....yes he's a hypocrite but he's less of a hypocrite compared to HM

Team Gargi

You could've joined in on the discussions we had last yearsmiley13

We could've roasted this show like we roasted eramanq rojavesmiley37

Ye kaun sa show hai?

By the way is show me aane se pehle to tum Sr. Member the, how and when did you have your presence in so many other shows

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

You could've joined in on the discussions we had last yearWe could've roasted this show like we roasted eramanq rojavesmiley37

After my bad experience of constant fighting with legacy FL fans and Jay Soni fans in Rishta forum last year..I couldn’t tolerate false narratives.. both by fans and by writers of the show..

I completely started to avoid any kind of discussion in any forum..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 20 days ago
Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kal ke epi mein Isha ka heartbreak hogaya jab use pata chala ki Akshat Talwar hai....aur hamari mahaan Yuvika was going on about how she had to bring back DJ....

I dont remember even one time they both sat togather and spoke about their problems alone except the time Isha fell in love with Neil

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Ye kaun sa show hai?

By the way is show me aane se pehle to tum Sr. Member the, how and when did you have your presence in so many other shows

I was a Goldie when i joined the forum i wasn't a senior member

Lol Eramana Rojave is a Tamil show which aired in Star Vijay which was even wilder than Ghum....

But this was not Ghum's remake , the Tamil version of Ghum ran from 2017-19 , that was another horrible show

2 brothers and 2 sisters

2nd ML loves 2nd FL when they meet for the alliance for the 1st ML and FL but during the wedding the 1st FL's obsessed lover kidnaps her and everyone thinks she eloped and the second ML marries the FL's sister and the second FL saves the other ML and they get the shock of their lives when they reach the marriage hall.

The guilt stricken parents gets the 2nd ML and 1st FL married.....then they streched the show and made it unbearable until the truth came out

The makers were sailing on two boats by showing the leads trying to move on and showing cute flashbacks between the old lovers....it was an utter mess

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 20 days ago
CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

After my bad experience of constant fighting with legacy FL fans and Jay Soni fans in Rishta forum last year..I couldn’t tolerate false narratives.. both by fans and by writers of the show..

I completely started to avoid any kind of discussion in any forum..

I never watched that show , just clips of Akshnav but i get how intense the fights must've been considering that the forum has 7 mods nowsmiley37

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Answering your second question i like to roam around in forums and take part in convos

I became a Goldie in TMKOC forum

Then lost posts and joined MS forum to become a Goldie again

Joined this forum to become a Stunnerz and Viewbie

RainOfDew thumbnail

Team Yash

I was a Goldie when i joined the forum i wasn't a senior member

Lol Eramana Rojave is a Tamil show which aired in Star Vijay which was even wilder than Ghum....

But this was not Ghum's remake , the Tamil version of Ghum ran from 2017-19 , that was another horrible show

2 brothers and 2 sisters

2nd ML loves 2nd FL when they meet for the alliance for the 1st ML and FL but during the wedding the 1st FL's obsessed lover kidnaps her and everyone thinks she eloped and the second ML marries the FL's sister and the second FL saves the other ML and they get the shock of their lives when they reach the marriage hall.

The guilt stricken parents gets the 2nd ML and 1st FL married.....then they streched the show and made it unbearable until the truth came out

The makers were sailing on two boats by showing the leads trying to move on and showing cute flashbacks between the old lovers....it was an utter mess

What a dragfestsmiley37 the way u wrote the plot its true it is wilder than Hindi version of ghum.